- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $279 - $589
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Sleeps 6 | 1 King | 1 Queen | 2 Twins | Sofa Sleeper | 3 Bedrooms | 3.5 Bathrooms | 2550 Sq. Ft.
Come and enjoy this incredible lakefront condo ideally set on the sandy beaches of Pineview Reservoir. The waterfront location offers a beautiful setting whether staying in the summer or winter months. The location is 10 minutes from Snowbasin Ski Resort and it's the perfect place to experience the Ogden Valley. Powder Mountain Ski Resort is just a short picturesque 20-minute drive and Wolf Creek Golf Course in Eden is waiting to challenge your putting skills. Local wildlife loves this golf course.
Notable features of this incredible vacation spot include a private hot tub and a beautiful outdoor space with large deck above and patio below. The main level deck includes the hot tub, BBQ grill, and outdoor seating with amazing lake views. The downstairs area has additional seating, a grassy area, and a short walk to the beach accessed through Anderson Cove.
This unit is a three level loft unit with an open main level living area with large, two-story north-facing windows, dining table and bar with plenty of seating, and a warm and cozy fireplace. The master suite is upstairs with king bed, private fireplace, double vanity and separate tub and shower. The upper level also features a small study in the loft balcony. Two additional bedrooms can be found on the lower level, one with a Queen Bed and the other with 2 Twin Beds and walk-out patio. A full bath and laundry room are also located on this lower level.
The condo provides features beautiful craftsmanship throughout with granite counter tops, slate tile flooring and beautiful woodwork and cabinetry. Lakeside Village amenities include an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), a hot tub, tennis/basketball courts, a pool table, and Foosball.
• Kitchen supplies: spices, blender, pans, toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, mixer, a crock-pot, dishwasher detergent, garbage bags, and paper towels
• Bathrooms: Paul Mitchell shampoo & conditioner, organic soap, a locally handcrafted goat's milk lotion, toilet paper, hair dryer, and luxurious linens and towels; hot tub/pool towels
• Complimentary bag of whole bean coffee
• Free Wi-Fi and Streaming TV's only
• Laundry room stocked with detergent
Concierge Services Call *******-3194
• Pre-arrival grocery & liquor delivery
• On-site massages services
• Personal chef services
Read more Read less
About the area
Mountain Luxury Lodging
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Mountain Luxury Lodging has over 50 properties in the Ogden Valley. We specialize in providing mountain charm and exquisite service to our guests; who come back year after year to get discounted lift tickets during ski season, family sized units for summer fun, and luxury homes that appeal to any oc...View manager's full profile
These are the details provided by the business owner.
Other Applicable Information
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Mountain Views
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Huntsville, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.