Sweetgrass Properties, 244C Sea Cabin

From $93 / night

1300 Ocean Boulevard, Isle of Palms, SC 29451
Sweetgrass Properties, 244C Sea Cabin
Condo
1 bedrooms
3 guests
Varies min stay

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 3
Type: Condo
Per night: $125 - $250
Per week: $650 - $1,375
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Isle of Palms vacation condo rental
Sea Cabins are perfect for a beach get a way or family vacation. The location of this second floor condo give you easy access to all the community amenities.

The brand new kitchen is equipped with everything needed for a family meal or a quick breakfast. The living room queen sleeper sofa has an ocean view. The bedroom includes a queen bed and there is a child sized twin bed in the hallway. All linens are provided.

It`s easy to enjoy the outdoors at Sea Cabin. This ocean front community has private boardwalks to the beach, fishing pier, community pool, picnic areas with grills, and outdoor showers. The front beach location allows you to walk to restaurants, shops, and the Isle of Palms County Park. Bicycle, moped, water sports, and beach umbrella/towel/chair rentals are available nearby.

Everything you need for a relaxing and fun filled vacation is waiting for you at 244 Sea Cabin!

Amenities
Pool: Community Pool
Beach Access: 50 Yards Via Private Boardwalk
View: Isle Of Palms Pier And Ocean
Pets: Not Allowed
Floor Level: Second Floor (No Elevator Access)
Square Footage: 490
Bedroom: Queen
Hallway: Children Size Twin Bed
Television: Yes Living Room And Bedroom
Balcony: Yes
Internet: Wi-Fi
Parking: 2 Cars Maximum
BBQ Grill: Community Charcoal Grills And Picnic Area
Fireplace: Unavailable for Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: On Site Coin Operated Laundry
Telephone: No
Non-Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Fully Equipped

About the owner

Owner Profile

Sweetgrass Properties

Sweetgrass Properties

Sweetgrass Properties

  • About:

    Sweetgrass Properties is an upscale vacation rental boutique. Our number one priority is the guest and making sure they have the trip of a lifetime....
  • View full profile

Availability

Availability Calendar

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Nov 28 2016 Dec 20 2016 $135 $135 $800 - 3 Nights
Dec 21 2016 Jan 02 2017 $200 $200 $1,200 - 4 Nights
Jan 03 2017 Feb 28 2017 $125 $125 $650 - 3 Nights
Mar 01 2017 Mar 31 2017 $166 $166 $1,000 - 3 Nights
Apr 01 2017 Apr 15 2017 $185 $185 $1,100 - 1 Week
Apr 16 2017 May 24 2017 $166 $166 $1,000 - 3 Nights
May 25 2017 Jun 09 2017 $210 $210 $1,250 - 1 Week
Jun 10 2017 Aug 18 2017 $250 $250 $1,375 - 1 Week
Aug 19 2017 Sep 07 2017 $210 $210 $1,250 - 1 Week
Sep 08 2017 Nov 17 2017 $185 $185 $1,100 - 3 Nights
Sep 10 2017 Nov 18 2017 $185 $185 $1,100 - 3 Nights
Nov 18 2017 Nov 25 2017 $200 $200 $1,200 - 4 Nights
Nov 19 2017 Nov 27 2017 $200 $200 $1,200 - 4 Nights
Nov 26 2017 Dec 15 2017 $135 $135 $800 - 3 Nights
Dec 16 2017 Jan 05 2018 $200 $200 $1,200 - 4 Nights
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 13.5%
Deposits: Initial 40% due at booking. Remaining 60% due 30 days prior to arrival.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Cleaning & Linen Fee: $85 Accidental Damage Fee: $60 5% Processing Fee (added during booking process)

Amenities

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 1 Queen Bed
  • 1 Twin Bed
  • Features

  • Balcony
  • High Speed Internet
  • Linens Provided
  • Parking Included
  • Full Kitchen
  • Appliances

  • Charcoal Grill
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Activities

  • Pool
    (onsite)
  • Grocery Store
    (1 mile)
  • Restaurant
    (1 mile)
  • Shopping Area
    (1 mile)
See all

Reviews

Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Isle of Palms, South Carolina

Be the first person to review this property!

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 0 This year: 452 Since listed: 452
Last updated: November 15, 2016

Contact Owner

From
$93 / night
Getting your price...

Tips

Be sure to share:

  • Some info about you
  • Who is coming with you?
  • What brings you to Isle of Palms?
  • What about this home interests you?
Tips
Loading

Owner Profile

Sweetgrass Properties

Sweetgrass Properties

(844) 764-0639

More about the owner
  • About:

    Sweetgrass Properties is an upscale vacation rental boutique. Our number one priority is the guest and making sure they have the trip of a lifetime....
  • View full profile

Other properties from owner