- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $825 - $1800
3 Full baths, 1 Half bath
Description from manager
A 10-minute walk from Waikiki, discover your own private paradise nestled at the base of Diamond Head in Honolulu’s renowned Gold Coast. Built in 1926 and beautifully remodeled with modern luxuries, Hale Mahie is notable as an example of the Spanish Colonial Revival style, popularized in Hawaii in the 1920s and early 1930s. Formally known as the Egholm Residence, the historic Diamond Head vacation cottage enjoys additional significance as the work of famed architect Carl William Winstedt.
Hale Mahie offers 3,795 sq. ft. of stunning architecture and elegant comfort. Comprising the entire third floor, the master suite boasts a king-size Balinese-style bed, peek-a-boo ocean and Diamond Head views, a large walk-in closet, and a luxurious bathroom with an open rain-style shower and marble soaking tub. The main floor includes a second beautiful bedroom and en suite bathroom, while the lower level provides two additional bedrooms, another full bathroom, and an additional half kitchen. The home also features an expansive kitchen with marble counters, custom cabinets, and top-of-the line appliances, as well as a media room, an office, and a reading nook.
One of the most celebrated surf spots on Oahu, known by locals as “Tongs,” is directly across the street from the rental cottage. Take a 10-minute walk from the home to world-famous Waikiki Beach and the bustling Waikiki strip, where you’ll find endless options for fine dining and shopping. A number of other attractions are also within walking distance, including the Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head hiking trails, Kapiolani Park, and public tennis courts.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii .
5. Air conditioning notes: central air in the main living area. Split air conditioning in the master and one lower bedroom.
6. Included electricity cap: $350 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $350
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKahala Alii - Luxuriously Private Tropical 6br/5ba Villa Kahala United States From $2300/night Secluded Beach w/Breathtaking Views and Crystal Clear Waters, Lanikai Seashore! Kailua United States From $1800/night Ocean-View Waimea Bay Home With A/C, Two Living Spaces & Kitchens: Waimea Dream Haleiwa United States From $250/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
- Clothes dryer
- 3 Full baths
- 1 Half bath
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kahala, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.