- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $2300 - $4025
5 Full baths
Description from manager
Kahala Ali'i - Luxuriously Private
Brand new to the luxury vacation rental market, Kahala Ali’i is an expansive, fully-enclosed villa with an automatic gated entrance. For added peace of mind, the property comes equipped with a security system. The villa comprises a main house and a separate one-bedroom, one-bathroom guest cottage, offering a range of convenient options for large groups.
Within the main house, guests will find a grand living space, a chef’s kitchen, four bedrooms, and a gym that may be converted into a large fifth bedroom through the use of a Murphy bed. Complete with a private entrance, mountain and peek-a-boo ocean views, wet bar, steam shower, jacuzzi tub, and Toto toilets, the master suite spans the entire second floor. The spacious and comfortable villa also provides a separate air conditioning zone in each room, modern entertainment areas, and custom touches throughout the sumptuous bedrooms and baths.
The Ultimate Entertainment Experience
The grounds of Kahala Ali’i contain a large salt water pool, jacuzzi, outdoor shower, lounge seating, barbecue grill and outdoor dining area, fire pit, yoga area, and volleyball net. The impressive indoor-outdoor sound system includes 49 built-in speakers and 18 Sonos music zones. With 11 televisions inside and three outside, all members of the group will have opportunities to watch their favorite shows or see their team’s games. The villa also offers amenities such as kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, boogie boards, bicycles, snorkels and masks, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, and coolers. A 2009 Chevy Traverse, which seats seven, is offered as a bonus for booking Kahala Ali’i. Other luxury vehicles may be rented from the owner for an additional fee.
Centrally situated in south Oahu’s upscale Kahala region, Kahala Ali’i is just four blocks from Kahala Beach, Kahala Mall, and Whole Foods. Take just a five-minute drive and find yourselves in historic Waikiki. A conveniently-located tropical oasis, this stunning villa provides the perfect setting for your Hawaiian getaway.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. Air conditioning notes: split air conditioning.
6. Special Terms: Guests' rental charges are based on normal gas usage (beyond the $350 (stays 7-14 nights), $500 (stays 14+ nights) cap). The maximum water usage charge included with this rental is $300 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights. The maximum electricity charge included with this rental is $350 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included GAS Cap $350 / Electric Cap $350 /Water Cap $300
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
Bedroom 6: King bed
- Clothes dryer
- High chair
- 5 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kahala, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.