- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $550 - $950
3 Full baths
Description from manager
This recently-upgraded five-bedroom, three-bathroom home sits in the wonderful quiet neighborhood of Aina Haina. Hale Poola typically sleeps 10 people, but comfortably accommodates up to 12. The home offers the perfect retreat for families hoping to avoid the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet remain close to all the attractions of south Oahu.
Unassuming, Private Tranquility
Hale Poola’s open floor plan provides an ideal setting for spending family time together. Guests will particularly enjoy gathering in the large living room, which has a vaulted ceilings and plenty of seating options. A bonus living room also includes an office space.
Prepare lunch on the gas grill and feel the trade winds blow as you sit under the umbrella at the outdoor dining table. A lovely garden awaits just beyond the lanai. In the garage, you’ll find a convenient laundry area and all the beach chairs and toys you’ll need for daytime excursions.
Hawaiian Style Outdoor Lanai
Conveniently located, Hale Poola allows quick access to destinations such as renowned Hanauma Bay, the endless dining and shopping options of Waikiki, and world-class golf. Wailupe Beach is just a five-minute walk away. Less than a five-minute drive takes you to Oahu’s other scenic south shore beaches, famous for their white sands and great surf.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. There is air conditioning in three of the bedrooms, as well as the living room.
6. Maximum included electricity charge: $350 for seven- to 14-night stays and $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $350
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKahala Alii - Luxuriously Private Tropical 6br/5ba Villa Kahala United States From $2300/night Secluded Beach w/Breathtaking Views and Crystal Clear Waters, Lanikai Seashore! Kailua United States From $1800/night Ocean-View Waimea Bay Home With A/C, Two Living Spaces & Kitchens: Waimea Dream Haleiwa United States From $250/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5: Full bed
- Clothes dryer
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kahala, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.