- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $585 - $1200
1 Full bath, 1 Half bath, 1 Shower
Description from manager
Ke’aloha means “love,” and once you step inside this beachside Kailua cottage you’ll see why the name is so fitting. This four-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home provides everything you need to enjoy island life. Separate guest quarters with a private entrance offer additional flexibility in accommodating large groups.
Ke’aloha features cheerful décor and comfortable furnishings. The property sleeps up to 11 with a king bed in the master, a queen bed in the second bedroom, two full beds in the third bedroom, a daybed in the reading nook, and a queen sofa bed in the guest quarters. The well-equipped kitchen enables guests to prepare and enjoy meals together at home. Amenities such as a flat-screen television, cable, a DVD player, and a washer and dryer ensure that guests feel at home.
The backyard at Ke’aloha includes lovely mature trees, lounge chairs, a covered outdoor living room, a barbecue grill, and a covered dining area. Kayaks and beach gear are provided for adventure seekers. After a day at the beach, the outdoor shower offers a convenient option for rinsing the sand away.
This charming vacation rental home in Kailua offers the perfect East Oahu experience. Using the neighborhood’s private access path, less than a minute’s stroll takes you to Kailua Beach, one of the top beaches in the world. Stunning Lanikai and Waimanalo beaches are nearby, along with dining and shopping options in Kailua town. Popular East Oahu attractions like the breathtaking Lanikai Pillbox hike and Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden are also just a short drive away.
Whether you enjoy water sports, swimming, or strolling in the surf, this beautiful beach-side home gives you the opportunity to attend your passions on one of the world's top rated beaches. Water sports gear and beach toys are even available during your stay.
Presented by Elite Pacific Properties, Oahu's top volume luxury brokerage firm. This home is professionally managed by a licensed property manager, BBB A+ rated.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii
5. Air conditioning notes: no A/C.
6. Maximum included electric charge: $250 for seven- to 14-night stays or $500 for stays of 14+ nights.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $250
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerOcean view, Villa, Mokulua Island view, Pool, Luxury, Lanikai Ocean View Villa Kailua United States From $655/night Beach access, Private home, Pool, Comfortably appointed, Secluded, Hale Kimo Kailua United States From $900/night Beachfront, Private home, Pool, Yard, Lanai, Laidback luxury, Lanikai Breeze Kailua United States From $1500/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Twin bed
Bedroom 4: Sofa beds
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 1 Half bath
- 1 Shower
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kailua, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.