- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $650 - $1150
2 Full baths
Description from manager
Charming Lanikai Cottage features two dwellings on the same property, providing a total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Although separate, the dwellings share a private fenced-in yard with a new pool. Furnished in a beach-chic style, both offer the option of relaxing in air conditioning or simply letting refreshing island breezes blow through.
The main house at Lanikai Cottage includes two bedrooms and one bathroom, a well-equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a living space that opens to the back yard. The guest house contains an additional bedroom and bathroom, as well as a partial kitchen, living room, and lovely lanai with a peek-a-boo ocean view. Guests will appreciate having all the comforts of home, including flat-screen televisions, Wi-Fi, and a washer and dryer.
Lanikai Cottage’s large outdoor space includes lounge chairs for sunbathing by the pool, additional covered seating, a barbecue grill, and an outdoor dining area. Use the Pokele beach access to take a two-minute walk and you’ll find your toes in the sand. Or, fill your days with fun activities using the bikes, boogie boards, and snorkel gear provided.
Ideally situated at the quiet end of Lanikai, Lanikai Cottage is only a short drive from the heart of Kailua Town, where you’ll find dining, shops, and conveniences such as a Whole Foods. With a perfect launching point just a block away, you’ll also have the option of venturing out to the renowned Mokulua islets using the two-person kayaks and stand-up paddle board provided. Relaxation and adventure await at this heavenly east Oahu hideaway!
Provided: one standup paddle board, two boogie boards, assorted pool toys, two two-person kayaks, bikes, and snorkel gear to use for your pleasure!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
5. Air conditioning notes: split air conditioning in the main house bedrooms and living room. Split air conditioning in guest studio.
6. Included electricity cap: $150 for seven- to 14-night stays) and $300 for stays of 14+ nights.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $150
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerKahala Alii - Luxuriously Private Tropical 6br/5ba Villa Kahala United States From $2300/night Secluded Beach w/Breathtaking Views and Crystal Clear Waters, Lanikai Seashore! Kailua United States From $1800/night Ocean-View Waimea Bay Home With A/C, Two Living Spaces & Kitchens: Waimea Dream Haleiwa United States From $250/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Twin bed
Bedroom 3: King bed Sofa beds
- Clothes dryer
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kailua, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.