- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $900 - $2050
3 Full baths
Description from manager
Kailua’s famous white sand beach awaits! Hale Kimo offers guests a unique opportunity to enjoy a premier beach with private neighborhood access. Just follow the walking path from the home and you’ll find yourself on Kailua Beach, one of the most spectacular slices of shoreline on Oahu.
With its island-themed decor and airy floor plan, this custom two-story home provides a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere for family fun. The open-concept kitchen allows for cozy meals at home, while the comfortable living spaces create opportunities to snuggle together on the couch after a full day of sun and sand. Hale Kimo features four bedrooms including two masters with luxury en suite bathrooms. Guests will particularly enjoy the privacy of the upstairs master bedroom. Here a second living space is tucked away with its own television and opens to a spacious covered lanai.
Hale Kimo’s ultra-private backyard boasts a beautiful lap pool and jacuzzi, surrounded by lush tropical landscaping. Lounge chairs provide an opportunity to sunbathe or curl up in the shade of a palm tree for an afternoon nap. Under another covered lanai, guests will find a barbecue grill and additional seating to take in the ocean breeze while cooking and eating together.
This East Oahu home located in the charming town of Kailua offers easy access to carefree Kailua Beach, picturesque Lanikai, and local favorite Bellows Field Beach Park. Explore the shops and restaurants of downtown Kailua, or take a kayak trip to the breathtaking Mokulua Islands. Snorkeling at famed Hanauma Bay and hiking at Makapuu Point Lighthouse are just a short 30-minute drive away. Escape to the perfect balance of serenity and adventure at Hale Kimo!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible discounts.
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30-day rental agreement; therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. Split air conditioning in main living area and the master bedroom.
5. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii.
The property will be made exclusively available to the renter for a full period of 30-days and no one else may occupy the property during that period. The 30-day rental period will be communicated to guest upon booking. Quoted price will not apply. Rates based on a 30 day rental period. Please Inquire.
Max Included Electric Charge: $250
Read more Read less
Elite Pacific Vacations
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Elite Vacation Rentals is a division of Elite Pacific Properties, Hawaii’s #1 Volume Luxury Brokerage, Vacation Rental, and Property Management firm, with offices in Kahala and Kailua (Oahu), Wailea and Lahaina (Maui), Waikoloa Beach Resort, Kona, and Hilo (Big Island), and Princeville and Kol...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerPrivate Oceanfront Home w/Pool, A/C, and Beautiful Sunset Views . Hale Kai Hawaii Kai United States From $709/night Ke'aloha Kailua United States From $585/night Lanikai Oceanside 4 Bedroom - Lanikai Kailua Oceanfront Beach House Kailua United States From $1750/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: King bed
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- Clothes dryer
- High chair
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kailua, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.