Luxury vacation condominum with private beach
From $375 / night
|Per night:||$375 - $540|
|Per week:||$2,150 - $2,500|
Pets allowed: No
with private beach and views of the Chesapeake bay!
- Brand new luxury condominium with 3000 sq ft, 4 bedrooms, 3 Â½ bathrooms, one large family room with open kitchen, one large sunny living room and dinning area. There are 2 king size bed, 2 queen size bed for the 4 bedrooms. In addition, there is a full size sleeping sofa in family room.
- The condominium is designed as a beach area vacation home with wide open windows, dramatic columns, hardwood floors, sense of granger. Enjoy the views of open water, sandy beaches and Chesapeake Bay sunsets.
- The master bedroom suite accesses the rear deck, the room also has a master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and a huge walk in closet.
- 60 ft waterfront deck is decorated with high quality beach outdoor furniture and a grill. You can enjoy a spectacular view of the Sunsets.
- Piney Narrows Mirana is just cross the street of the vacation home. You can bring your boat here and rent a boat slip.
- Chesapeake Bay Musemum is just cross the street, 500 yard, connects with the Ferry Point Park through the wood bridge which is cross on a reserved swamp. You can enjoy a nice walk in the nature reserved beach park.
- A beautiful trail across kent island is just 2 minutes walking distance away from the house. You can enjoy beautiful island view while runing/biking.
- Swan Cove is located on Maryland's Beautiful Eastern Shore in the center of the Kent Island area of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Located in the Heart of The Chesapeake, Swan Cove is near major vacation beaches and premier fishing grounds.
Swan Cove is an amazing location, perfect for Kayaking, Windsurfing, and Canoeing.
- Scenic walking trail located just outside your front door that runs al the way to the Bay Bridge offering spectacular water views.
- Walking distance from the elite Piney Narrows Yacht Haven and next to a full service boat repair and fueling facility.
Swan Cove in Kent Narrows, is in the heart of the boating capital of the Eastern US providing many accessible repairing and servicing facilities.
- Explore the Visitors Center to find out about everyday attractions such as day cruises to exciting locations such as historic Annapolis, St. Michael's, and Baltimore. Find out about fun events such as the annual "Taste of Kent Narrows", various Boat Shows and National/International Power Boat Races.
- Perfect for vacation home due to its amazing local events, dazzling 4th of July fireworks, seen up close from the condo's decks, and family fun activities.
- Swan Cove is conveniently located minutes away from Annapolis and within easy reach of Baltimore, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, West Virginia, and Delaware.
- Enjoy fine dining and the famous Chesapeake Bay seafood at the many admired local waterfront restaurants.
- Challenge yourself to a round of Golf at the Championship Golf Courses only moments away by boat or car.
- Shop the Prime Outlets, in the near- by Queenstown, and save on top brands.
-to check kent island, go to web as kentisland
|Nov 01 2015||Apr 01 2016||$375||$475||$2,150||$6,000||2 Nights|
|Apr 01 2016||Nov 01 2016||$440||$540||$2,500||$6,500||2 Nights|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11% (5% Queen Annie County Hotel Tax, 6% MD sale tax)|
|Deposits: 1)$500.00 reservation fee need to be paid immediately to lock the time spot. It will turn to be security fee once the guests arrival. It can be fully refunded once there are no damages according to the requirements in the contract. 2)credit card number is provided and will be hold by the landlord prior to arrival. It will be charged only when damages beyond $500.00.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: 1)weekend nights including Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. 2)Total rental fee includes the sum of the rates listed for each night plus 11% (6% Queen Annie County hotel tax and 5% MD state sales tax) of the full rental fee as tax. Other Policy: Two minimum nights stay. No pet, no smoking. Welcome family/friends staying, gathering and relax, however, this is not considered for formally arranged big parties which invite big group of guests from other places.|
- 2 King Beds
- 2 Queen Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Hot Tub
- Parking Included
- Game Room
- View (Ocean)
- Beach Chairs
- Hardwood Floors
- View (Water)
- Linens Provided
- High Speed Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- TV (Antenna)
- Ceiling Fan
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Charcoal Grill
- Refrigerator (Mini)
- Coffee Maker
- Jet Skiing
- Shopping Area
- Live Entertainment
- Scuba Diving
- Horseback Riding
- Grocery Store
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Movie Theater
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kent Island, Maryland
Mt. Airy, MD
Rental for wedding
July 31, 2015
Wonderful home, very spacious, 4 large bedrooms, 2 separate entertaining areas, wonderful large deck overlooking water, private. It couldn't have been better, everything well appointed. Had our daughters wedding party for brunch and hair and makeup-perfect area for everyone. Great location on Kent Island near restaurants. Had wedding at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club-great location to rent for large family/guests. So much better than hotels and much less expensive considering 4 bedrooms vs 4 hotel rooms. Close to Annapolis too.We will be back!
One place for everyone
February 2, 2015
I have traveled all 50 states and 20 nations. And I can honestly strongly recommend this 2nd floor condominium to anyone. Marvelous and spacious accommodations. Views were spectacular and the owners were extremely cordial and very attentive to anything I needed. It is within a half a mile of five very good restaurants, marinas, launching ramps for boats, and an excellent fitness center The shoreline in the backyard is shallow and perfect for small kids or launching kayaks. Annapolis is 15-20 min away. International airport and Amtrak are 35 min away. And finally, for golf addicts like me, there are two jack Nicklaus courses within 7 min. . It has something for everyone
May 28, 2014
My friends and I needed a place to stay for the weekend of May 16th through the 18th. It's close to a couple of restaurants and night life. Price is great for what your getting. Right on the water with a beautiful view overlooking the water. Owners are great and easy to talk to. They try there best to make sure your stay is comfortable. There also very easy to get in touch with. My friends and I were there for the Preakness and it was great. If I go back to Maryland I will defiantly stay here again.
Amanda Chandler Quaile
Weekend Stay for 10 Adults
July 28, 2013
Nine adults and myself traveled to Chester, MD for an adult weekend without our children. We relaxed by the water during the day and went to dinner and enjoyed the night life a few miles away from the rental at night. The rental was perfect for all of us. We loved having a full kitchen to prepare our meals. The view was perfect for a relaxing weekend. We plan to return and would recommend it to anyone.
Desha Silvea McNeeley
June 12, 2013
The place is very lovely, easy to find, great views. Owners are very very nice. Parking is a little tricky, you get 2 spaces one car behind the other & then across the street you can park on the side of the road in the grass. We did have a issue that owner forgot to change her calendar when we changed our date to come in one day earlier, it was not a last min change but no one was there nor was their a key in the lockbox for us to get in, my daughter had to wait for about 2 hrs for one of the owners to get there. They did apologized profusely and bought us fruit platter & cheese cake. I would stay there again!!!!!
Mrs. Jean Guinther
May 22, 2013
The Swan Cove Rental was just wonderful, beautiful views, and great location. Condo was beautiful and clean. We would stay there again. The owners were kind and available when needed. Great Place!
Thank you very much for your review. We had great experience of having you staying in our vacation home! Thank you for the flowers and maintaining the vacation home nice and clean. I will send the refund check to you soon!
Welcome to come back if you have another plan to Kent Island
Great view spacious very nice
October 3, 2012
We stayed here while attending a wedding for my niece. The place has a gorgeous view and it was very clean and well kept. More than enough room for the family. Worth paying airless extra as opposed to hotel rentals in the area. Owner was very responsive and security deposit was returned immediately. Highly recommended.
Carroll County, MD
Perfect Place on Kent Island for Girls Weekend
July 23, 2012
I organized a bachelorette party weekend where we had 9 ladies ranging in age from 35-52 staying at this property. The condo is truly as new, clean, modern, and well maintained as the photos on this web site depict. The beds are comfortable and the bedrooms were large, and the rest of the condo was very spacious, too. The deck was enjoyable with a very nice view. The condo location is very convenient to the local bars and restaurants (e.g., Red Eyes Dock Bar, Jetty Dock Bar, Bridges restaurant). One of the ladies asked me for the information about this condo because she thought it would make for another great girls weekend in the future, which is an endorsement in and of itself. The owners communicated promptly to the many questions I had before the trip and our deposit was returned promptly.
Laytonsville, MD USA
Peaceful and beautiful views!
November 1, 2011
We were very lucky to find this spacious condo for my son's beautiful wedding weekend. There were 7 adults and 3 flowergirls - we had more than enough room for all of us and a wonderful common area to share. The condo was clean well-maintained and decorated with Pottery Barn furnishings. The views were breathtaking, the kitchen was well stocked and the beds comfortable. Our biggest regret is between the rehearsal dinner, wedding preparation and the wedding there was very little time to take advantage of this wonderful condo. The owners are very, very nice! We had one snafu - there was a communication issue between the owners and we were let in late - to avoid this I would reconfirm reservation/time by email the day before. I can't imagine this was normal for them, they were very apologetic. One other drawback is the parking is tight, there again, the owners helped us arrange our vehicles. All in all, this is the perfect setting to share a weekend or week with family and friends!!! Enjoy!!!
Great Weekend on Kent Island!
May 23, 2011
First off, I'd like to say the location of the house and the well maintained interior for the price is outstanding. Everything on the inside looked great and worked well. The home owners were very easy to get in touch with if anything was needed as they live right upstairs. They even let us borrow their own pots and pans for a dinner we had! Bill and Ying were very understanding and easy to work with. The house is perfect for small gatherings of friends and family for a relaxing time out on Kent Island. If you're visiting the area and need a place to stay, just go out on the back porch, sit in a chair, and watch the sun set. There will be no doubt in your mind that you chose the best place on the whole island to stay.
Outstanding Condo-great views!!!!!
July 21, 2010
This was my first time renting a vacation home and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The owners were very exceptional and flexible. Here are some of my favorite points about the condo: (1)This condo is in a great location, 90% of the rooms have a view of the bay. (2)The condo has a large family room and living room which is great for entertaining. (3) The condo appliances are professional grade and makes cooking at home a joy. (4)We used the bar-b-que quite a bit and ate out on the deck. (5) I have a toddler who really enjoyed the space to play. Usually in hotels we are struggling to make space for him.
Kent Island Family Wedding Week-end
June 15, 2010
A niece of ours was getting married and we were looking for a place on the water to stay with cousins. What a "find" when we pulled up and saw the cottage with the view! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It was clean, decorated so cute and, although we didn't spend all day there, we had a great time. Fantastic place!
Write a review!