- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $564 - $639
- Per week:
- $3951 - $4475
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
A recent guest of Hale Mana stated, "I just wanted to tell you how much we are enjoying your home and the environment around and everywhere. We’ve stayed many places before and NONE can compare to this beauty and serenity.
I can’t thank you enough for all your kind hospitality. There is nothing at all that you forgot to include in your home to make our visit complete. It is a dream and surely what heaven must be like.
What a special place. I know you have heard this before but I will repeat it again and again! Your hard work shows.There are no words to express the awesome beauty. Really!
Rated #1 Because...
1. Only Property With Private View of Waterfall
2. Adjoins National Wildlife Refuge - See Rare & Endangered Avian Day, Every Day!
3. One Of The Most Spectacular, Pristine Properties In ALL The Hawaiian Islands!
4. Affordable, Multi-Million Dollar Estate - 3 Acres Of Privacy In Lush, Tropical Setting!
5. Three Powdery White Sand Beaches Within 5 Within 10 Minutes!
6. Convenience - Shopping Center & #1 Rated Golf Course in Hawaii - Both Within 5 Minutes!
7. Upscale Home With Every Amenity - Flat Screen TV's with Home Theater, Gourmet Kitchen, & New Tropical Furnishings!
Located on the scenic North shore of Kauai, in Kilauea at the doorstep of the luxurious Princeville Resort lies Hale Mana, a three acre multi-million dollar private estate. Hawaiian for "house of spiritual awakening" Hale Mana does not disappoint.
This plantation style home is perched high on a bluff with pristine, 360-degree views of the ocean, valley, mountains and river below. The valley itself is home to numerous ancient "heiaus" or "places of worship," so sacred only the high priests and chieftains were allowed. It is also home to a National Wildlife Refuge protecting rare and endangered avian species. During the day tropicbirds, frigates, albatross, and nenes circle high above the home as if to form a halo. And at nightfall, under a giant dome of starry wilderness, you can drift off to sleep to the melody of the nearby waterfalls. One of the most unique properties in the world - Kauai at its best!
All told, Kauai is NOT the hustle-bustle of Honolulu or the touristy madness of Maui. To visit Kauai and Hale Mana is to travel back in time to a bygone era, to a more peaceful and provincial existence, where words like on-ramps, freeways, and smog have yet to taint the universal consciousness. It’s a santuary where skyscrapers are replaced by palm trees and busy intersections with one-lane bridges. And following closely in step are the islands most precious natural resource... its' people. For them, words like community, family and neighbor are still spoken with reverence. Mainlanders call this warm phenomenon the "Aloha Spirit" and it’s as certain to welcome and embrace you at Hala Mana as are the prevailing trade winds.
SP-2012-23 TVNC 4196 TA-*******-3376-01
24 Hour Emergency Contact, Kahea Zietz 808- ********.
Additional amenities: 10 minute drive to Hanalei Bay, CD Player, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Emergency # Kahea 808-********, Full Kitchen, Ice Maker, Kitchenette, Near Beach, Nearby ATM, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Post Office, Outdoor Shower, SP-2012-23 TVNC 4196, TA-*******-3376-01, TAT # W********-01
Read more Read less
Hawaii Life Real Estate Services
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Other properties from this managerFamily house near Hanalei with ocean views and bikes! Princeville United States From $750/night Hawaii Life Presents Updated 2BR/2BA 6th Floor Unbeatable Oceanfront Location Lahaina United States From $294/night Hawaii Life Presents The Reserve Collection of Hokulani Full OceanView3BR/3BA Lahaina United States From $399/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kilauea, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (15)
– based on 15 reviews