- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $132 - $160
- Per week:
- $1115 - $1115
2 Full baths
Description from manager
What do you want most, in a Disney World/Florida vacation home?
* There's a gorgeous heated pool and spa right at the foot of your staircase
* Beautiful upscale Lindfields area of Kissimmee in a safe, gorgeous, gated amenity-packed resort
* 1,350SF of living space, all on one floor
* Second floor home affording cathedral ceilings, privacy, spaciousness
* 2 B/R, 2 Baths
* Gorgeous new "Key West"master bedroom suite with a new king-size bed, private bath, flat screen TV, desk, etc
* Gather the family in the new family room complete with two 8-foot couches, large flat screen TV.
* The second bedroom is a child's dream! TWO sets of bunk beds (4 twin size beds), flat screen TV
* 1,350SF of living space, all on one floor
* Sleeps 6
* FREE Wifi and cable TV
* Only 5 minutes from the Disney World theme park gates and just 10-15 minutes from Universal and Sea World!
* FREE Baby-Ware - leave yours home or save the rental fees!
Crib with linens
* New washer and dryer in the home.
* Laundry detergent and fabric softener.
* Iron, ironing board.
* Vacuum cleaner.
Just a Few of the Nearby Attractions
Disney Theme Parks 5 Minutes Away
Sea World, 10 Minutes\
Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, 10 minutes
Congo River Miniature Golf A Stone’s Throw Away
More Than 20 Championship Golf Courses Close By
The Holy Land Experience
Swim With The Dolphins (Discovery Cove)
Sunrise/Sunset Hot Air Balloon Rides
Jet Skiing and Parasailing
Boggy Creek Airboat Excursions
Lowry Park Zoo
Pirates Dinner Adventure
King Henry’s Feast, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times
Sleuths Mystery Dinner Theatre
Hundreds Of Restaurants
Tons Of Outlet Shopping
WE'LL SAVE YOU LOTS OF $$'S ON ALL YOUR THEME PARK TICKETS: The End-All Guide to Disney and Orlando" and "What To Do On A Rainy Day" is FREE when you stay with us! In these email-attached books you'll discover:
You won’t find this one on any bookshelves. Contains little-known local/insider tips on how to get the lowest theme park tickets (including discounted Disney tickets!), best attractions, best restaurants, shopping, etc. It will save you time, money and stress and give you and your family a distinct advantage.
We'll save you hundreds of $$'s on all your theme park and attraction tickets using our confidential sources
Details on all the best local restaurants, outlet shopping
The last guide you'll ever need for Disney World and the other parks. Best attractions, how to navigate, etc., to help you make the best use of your available time.
Our "What To Do On A Rainy (or sunny) Day" guide will tell you about all the other things there are to do in Orlando that you never knew existed and that can be done on a rainy (or sunny)
See you at Mickey's!
Read more Read less
Amazing Disney Homes
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
The experience you have is all-important to us. Nothing matters more. This is all we do 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Once you stay with us, I guarantee you will never stay anywhere else in Disney World.View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerDISNEY WORLD! "The Disney World Magical Adventure!" NEW, Low $'s! Kissimmee United States From $129/night DISNEY WORLD! "Alice In Wonderland!" Spectacular, New Vacation Home! Kissimmee United States From $125/night DISNEY WORLD! Overlooks Pond, Spectacular Gated Resort, Star Wars! Kissimmee United States From $119/night More properties from this manager
- This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: 4 Bunk Beds
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Swing set
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kissimmee, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.