4 Bed Pool Home by Disney w/ Games Room & Hot Tub
|Per night||$149 - $189|
|Per week||$1,043 - $1,323|
· The master suite has a King size, sleep number bed that allows you to adjust the bed to your preferred comfort level. It'll be the best sleep you've ever had
· The master suite has a walk in shower and private access to the pool
· The second bedroom has a queen size bed, top of the line linens, and a flat screen TV
· The Alice's Wonderland bedroom is one of the highlights of the entire house. Tastefully decorated with your favorite characters crom the classic movie, this home has 2 twin beds and a flat screen TV
· The Disney themed room also has two twin beds and an Xbox to keep the kids busy for hours!
· One of the best things about staying in a vacation home is the money you save by buying groceries (or ordering a welcome pack. Ask about it!) and making meals at home. In this fully loaded kitchen, you have all of the appliances needed to whip up a quick snack or present a gourmet meal. The eat in kitchen and breakfast area offer plenty of room for everyone to sit and eat together.
The Pool and Patio
· Good luck getting the kids out of THIS private pool. For the guests who are looking to soak up some rays, there are plenty of loungers out by the pool. If sitting back in the shade is more your style, you'll feel right at home under the covered lanai, enjoying the breeze of the ceiling fan
· At night, the pool lights change color and add an added "fun factor" to swimming when the sun goes down
· Reward your tired feet and muscles with a good soak in the 6 person hot tub. This private, standalone tub offers lighting and adjustable jets that will have you relaxed in no time
The Game Room
· If you think it'll be tough getting the kids out of the pool, you're in for it once they see the game room! A full size pool table is just waiting for a friendly competition, and the FREE arcade games will keep everyone entertained. Sit back on the comfortable couches or watch some TV in the fully air conditioned game room.
The List Goes On and On...
FREE High Speed Internet, wireless Internet too
Full digital cable package
New beautiful and comfortable furniture in the living room
Large 42" PLASMA widescreen TV in the living room, along with a DVD player, game console and CD player
Alice's Wonderland is a luxury vacation home perfect for busy families. You will play hard and sleep soundly in this fully furnished home. Don't wait, call now and make this home part of your next Florida vacation. You'd be a Mad Hatter to let this opportunity pass you by!
Large Community pool. Not heated
Shaded wooded area for walking
|Aug 17 2016||Nov 23 2016||$149||$149||$1,043||-||3 Nights|
|Nov 24 2016||Dec 01 2016||$189||$189||$1,323||-||3 Nights|
|Dec 02 2016||Dec 13 2016||$149||$149||$1,043||-||3 Nights|
|Dec 14 2016||Dec 20 2016||$169||$169||$1,193||-||1 Week|
|Dec 21 2016||Jan 04 2017||$189||$189||$1,323||-||1 Week|
|Feb 09 2017||Mar 22 2017||$169||$169||$1,193||-||3 Nights|
|Mar 23 2017||Apr 05 2017||$189||$189||$1,323||-||3 Nights|
|Apr 06 2017||Apr 27 2017||$159||$159||$1,093||-||3 Nights|
|Apr 28 2017||May 31 2017||$149||$149||$1,043||-||3 Nights|
|Jun 01 2017||Aug 16 2017||$169||$169||$1,193||-||3 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: $95 cleaning fee on stays less than 5 nights|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kissimmee, Florida
New Port Richey Fla.
April 26, 2014
this place was old and not ready for rental. Was over priced. Having been a Real Estate Broker for years, I was very disappointed. Loyalty Realtors should strive for higher standards to the public.
Karen Ferik Beese
July 8, 2011
The house was very nice, clean and furnished well. Our kids really enjoyed the game room and pool. It was really quite convenient to the Disney attractions. We were never stuck in any traffic. The kitchen was well equipped. We totally enjoyed our stay and would stay again.
We booked this house because it has a standalone hot tub, and we sure did use it! It was great to relax in after walking around the parks all day! We loved the pool, we loved everything!
-The Yoman Family