Villas on Island Club : Deluxe Condo
From $53 / night
|Per night:||$65 - $100|
|Per week:||$455 - $700|
Pets allowed: No
Discover endless comfort within this vacation condominium, such as:
- Central air conditioning as well as ceiling fans in all the rooms for added comfort.
- The three bedrooms offer welcoming beds, all with cozy mattresses.
- The master bedroom suite has a King bed with a cable TV, dressing table, two night tables with lamps, roomy walk-in closet and attached full bathroom.
- The second bedroom has a queen bed, night tables with lamps and a closet
- The third bedroom has two twin beds, a night table with lamp and a closet
- The condominium is also equipped with a second full bathroom.
- The living room is furnished with a cozy sofa set, a cable TV, DVD player, coffee table and two end tables with lamps.
- A free high speed wireless internet.
- For your convenience, the condominium comes with a full kitchen equipped with an electric cooking range, oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, blender, coffee maker and dish washer. All these are supplemented with cooking utensils, pots & pans and two beautiful chinaware and flatware sets.
- You can enjoy your meals at a gorgeous dining table which comes with 6 chairs and table settings.
- In-house laundry room is equipped with large capacity washer & dryer.
- Plenty of linen for your normal daily use is provided.
Island Club Resort: You will find plenty of distractions in our Island Club vacation resort!
The Island Club Resort is one of a kind in the Kissimmee area. When you arrive at this resort, the first thing you will notice is the remarkably unique design. As the name suggests, this luxury resort is designed with the Caribbean Islands feel in mind. Combined with the sub-tropical climate you find here in Central Florida, you will feel like you are far away in your own island paradise!
- Added to this feeling, you will find amazing amenities, including the two large swimming pools and two heated Spa.
- One of the pools and the Spa are semi-private and reserved, under lock & key, only for the guests (key will be provided).
- There is a small barbeque area in the semi-private area as well.
- In addition, the resort offers lighted tennis courts, basketball court; children play area, a fitness center and game room.
- Approximately 6 miles (10 km) to the main gate to the world renowned Disney World (gateway to Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Disney Water Parks, Downtown Disney and ESPN Sports Complex).
- Approximately 8-10 miles (13-16 km) to Sea World, water parks (Aquatica & Wet-N-Wild), International drive and Orlando Convention Center.
- Approximately 12 miles (20 km) to Universal Studios, Universal's Island of Adventure and Universal City Walk.
- Approximately 30 miles (48 km) to LEGOLAND
- Approximately 8-10 miles (13-16 km) to other attractions such as, Gatorland, Helicopter tours, Old Country Park, Disney Celebration, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times, Golf/Mini-Golf and many more.
- Approximately 1-15 miles (2-24 km) to Florida Mall, Outlet mall, and other area shopping centers, fine restaurants and fast food facilities.
About the owner
School:Massachusettes College of Pharmacy, Boston, U.S.A.
About:I am a hard working and result oriented retired pharmaceutical executive/professional. My family and I are passionate about travel and have extensively traveled and vacationed worldwide over the years. One of our favorite vacation destinations in the world is Orlando/Kissimmee, Florida. We have been...
- View full profile
|Jan 03 2017||Mar 31 2017||$75||$75||$525||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Apr 01 2017||Apr 30 2017||$90||$90||$630||$1,600||3 Nights|
|May 01 2017||May 31 2017||$75||$75||$525||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Jun 01 2017||Aug 31 2017||$80||$80||$560||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Jun 01 2017||Aug 31 2017||$85||$85||$595||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Sep 01 2017||Nov 20 2017||$65||$65||$455||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Sep 14 2017||Nov 20 2017||$70||$70||$490||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Nov 21 2017||Dec 20 2017||$85||$85||$595||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Nov 21 2017||Dec 20 2017||$90||$90||$630||$1,600||3 Nights|
|Dec 21 2017||Jan 02 2018||$95||$95||$665||$1,600||5 Nights|
|Dec 21 2017||Jan 02 2018||$100||$100||$700||$1,700||5 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: We accept MasterCard, VISA and Discover credit and debit card payments. Rental Deposit: This deposit is part of the total rental amount. An upfront payment of approximately 25% of the total amount is required to book and hold the property for you. The remaining rental amount will become payable on or before 45 days from check in date. The rental deposit is refundable in full (less $25 service charges) on cancellation up to 60 days prior to check in.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Cleaning Fee: $70 cleaning fee will be added to the total.|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Kissimmee, Florida
Rogério Santos Lima
Campinas - São Paulo - Brasil
July 30, 2016
Gostamos muito do atendimento desde o momento da locação, pois o proprietário é muito prestativo e responde rapidamente todas as dúvidas. A casa nos atendeu muito bem. O lugar é tranquilo, bonito, limpo e perto dos parques da Disney. Há vários estabelecimentos comerciais na região. Tivemos um problema no triturador que foi rapidamente resolvido. Voltaríamos nesta casa e recomendaríamos para amigos e parentes.
Gosseldange, Luxembourg, Europe
September 16, 2014
Excellent condominium; good location and close to theme parks. Relation rate/service is also considerated as good. We spent a wonderful Holiday, included the lodging. Visiting Orlando again we would ask the same lodging. Can be recommanded to our friends. Thank you
August 19, 2014
I want to first thank the owner. He was always answering my calls and emails quickly. Condo was beautiful and spacious. Has everything u need. My kids loved it!..I recommend to anyone and staying there for my next visit. Thank you again!
new Beds !!!
Fosston Minnesota usa
new Beds !!!
February 4, 2014
they could use new beds they squeeked every timew you moved !!! Other wise it was very nice !!! Thank you for such a nice stay would definitely rent again !!!
Orlando condo rental
Orlando condo rental
April 9, 2013
I was pleased with the condo as it came with everything that was listed. The furniture was in good shape and all the appliances worked fine. There was plenty of room for us to spread out when we were not visiting Universal Studios and the Wet and Wild water park. The directions I received to the condo were accurate and we had no trouble getting the key to the condo once we were there via the pick up system. My family and I had only one complaint and that was there was 1 roll of paper towels, a couple of spare light bulbs and two rolls of toilet paper and that was it. We have rented from places like this before and had found salt and pepper and dish washing soap at all of them. At times, there have been other things left for us to use. To close, I would make one final comment and that this place would have been ideal for trips to Disney World. While the actual miles to Universal Studios was not a problem, the traffic delays we encountered every day during our Spring Break trip got a bit annoying. Had we been going to Disney, we would not have had those delays.
I am pleased with the candid feedback. Thank you so much for taking time to write it. This provides me an opportunity to work on addressing stated trivial shortcomings. I am sorry about short supplies of paper towels and bathroom tissue provided in the property. Although, it is a general practice of short-term rental industry to provide only start up quantities of such items yet I will make it a point to improve on them as well. Once again thank you so much.
September 17, 2012
We stayed 3 weeks in this villa..it was a wonderful place! Very neat and modern. All utensils and linens were supplied. I can't say enough nice things about it. The owner was just as nice as the condo. Would recommend to any family A+++
Excellent place to stay
Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
Excellent place to stay
June 10, 2011
My family and I stayed during the period 30 May 2011 to 8 June 2011. Because of the directions given, finding it was easy along with the checking in process. It was a clean, neat and well kept place. Upon our arrival we had one minor concern and by the next day the issue was addressed. The owner of the property was very helpful in providing information regarding directions, distance (i.e. miles) to theme and water parks and other attractions for the family, along with supermarkets, outlet and malls, airports, etc. This was a great help and we were very grateful for this information. Activities for the family on the property (i.e pools, game room, playground tennis court, etc) were great. One observation though with the games there should more varieties of games or perhaps a pool table can be included on the property. But other than that it was great. We really enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to returning again, no one wanted to leave. Thank you, thank you!!!!
Leanne Solomon Forrester
April 19, 2011
We were very pleased with our accommodations at Villas at Island Club. Finding the place was a little confusing in that a Britannia Blvd. was mentioned in the directions. We never found a sign indicating such a street. The TV in the large bedroom was not operative, the light over the shower stall in the master bedroom was out and the smoke detector chirped one night. Those items need attention, but the condo was very clean and well kept. We enjoyed our visit very much.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The rental rates are highly competitive and relatively lower than other similar rental properties.