Windsor Hills 3bed/3 bath townhouse /private pool

Windsor Hills Resort
Windsor Hills ResortWindsor Hills resort poolLiving areaprivate splash poolpool areaDining for 6open living areaFully equipped kitchedMaster suite with King size bedMaster bedroom2nd master suite with a queen size bed in the 1st floorKids Disney themed room with two twin beds and their own en-suite bathroom.
1 Review

From $105 / night

2575 Maneshaw Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Windsor Hills 3bed/3 bath townhouse /private pool
3 bedrooms
6 guests
Varies min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Sleeps: 6
Type: Townhouse
Per night: $105 - $135
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Kissimmee vacation townhouse rental
This wonderful 3 bed/3 bath Windsor Hills Townhouse is 1,602 sq. ft. of spacious vacation rental with your own private splash pool.
Inside this spacious townhouse you will find a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area and comfortable living room overlooking the pool . There is a family bathroom downstairs along with the 1st bedroom with a queen size bed. Upstairs you will find a master bedroom with a king size bed, a large walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. Also, kids Disney themed room with two twin beds and their own en-suite bathroom are upstairs as well.

Community Information:
Luxurious, convenient and fun, Windsor Hills with an incredible location. Kid-friendly resort amenities with playgrounds and parks. Beautiful clubhouse with a huge pool, water slide, hot tub, video game arcade, movie theater, fitness room and sundries shop. Best of all, this gated Resort community is located just 2 miles from Walt Disney World® Resort and minutes from shopping, restaurants, golf courses and more!

Florida Group Vacation Homes

Area Information
If you are planning a vacation to Orlando, Florida, home of Walt Disney World, and are looking to rent a gorgeous vacation home at a great rate, then Windsor Hills Resort is the place for you! The resort is located in Kissimmee, Florida, just 2 miles from the entrance to Disney World! Windsor Hills has all the amenities of a high end resort paired with comfort, convenience, and privacy of a high end home, at just fraction of the cost! Along with the incredible location, you will have access to the fabulous amenities available at Windsor Hills!
Double Olympic Sized Heated Pool
Spiral Water Slide, Toddler Pool, Fountains & Spa
Tiki Bar
Clubhouse with Billiard Room & Video Arcade
Business Center at Clubhouse
Sundry Shop
Free In-House 48-Seat Movie Theater
Tennis Courts, Basketball Court & Volleyball Sand Court
Putting Green
Picnic & BBQ Area
Castle Themed Playground
Fitness Center
24-Hour Gated Community Security
Shuttle bus service to all the parks and shops (fee)
DVD Rental & ATM
RV & Boat Parking Available
For the privacy and comfort of all guests staying in the Windsor Hills Resort, a guest card is required to access the clubhouse facilities. This card can be obtained by visiting the Windsor Hills office in the clubhouse. Guests are required to fill out an information sheet and submit a $10 refundable deposit.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Florida Group Vacation Homes

Florida Group Vacation Homes

Florida Group Vacation Homes

  • Work:

    Florida Group Vacation Homes
  • About:

    Florida Group Vacation Homes
    Property Management
    Vacation rentals in the Disney Area...
  • View full profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Jan 08 2017 Feb 28 2017 $120 - - - 5 Nights
Mar 01 2017 Apr 14 2017 $135 $135 - - 6 Nights
Apr 15 2017 Jun 13 2017 $105 - - - 5 Nights
Jun 14 2017 Aug 22 2017 $130 - - - 1 Week
Aug 23 2017 Dec 19 2017 $110 - - - 5 Nights
Dec 20 2017 Jan 07 2018 $135 - - - 1 Week
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 13%
Deposits: Optional Property Damage Protection $45 Optional Travel Insurance available. PLease ask We require 30% to confirm your reservation The remaining 70% due no later than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Optional Upon request: Pool Heat $25 per day Gas Grill $50 per week Baby Crib/ Cot $50 per week High Chair $15 per week

Reviews (1)

Reviews for this vacation townhouse rental in Kissimmee, Florida

Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review!
1 review

Happy's Hangout



Happy's Hangout

September 14, 2015

We stayed for a week at Happy's Hangout it was quiet and relaxing the furniture was updated and new the beds were very comfortable it had every thing we needed all we had to buy was food the location was great and felt safe with the 24 hour security . would stay again .

Page Views This month: 1 This year: 4 Since listed: 3,475