Town home in a gated community near Disney
From $47 / night
|Per night:||$59 - $79|
Pets allowed: No
This fully furnished 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath town house with almost 1500 sq ft of living space. As soon as you walk in, you will feel right at home. On the first level you will find the kitchen that over looks the dining and living areas, a separate breakfast nook that offers lots of natural daylight, laundry/utility closet and a 1/2 bath for your convenience. You will also enjoy the private screen in Lanai for the afternoon BBQ's or just relaxing and enjoying some down time.
On the second level, you will find the master suite to one side with its own private bath and walk in closet and on the other side you will have the secondary bedrooms and separate bath.
There is a fully equipped kitchen (toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove, full size refrigerator) with all dishes and cooking utensils included. There is a laundry room with a large capacity washer and dryer so you don't have to worry about packing enough clothes for your vacation. All bed linens and towels are included. For your entertainment, the living room and each bedroom has cable TV with HBO. The home has DVD player and wireless high speed internet so bring your laptop/tablet.
Our ideal location places you within close proximity of these theme parks as well as shopping centers, restaurants and other attractions, such as:
- Approximately 6 miles (10 km) to the main gate to the world renowned Disney World (gateway to Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Disney Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Disney Water Parks, Downtown Disney and ESPN Sports Complex).
- Approximately 8-10 miles (13-16 km) to Sea World, water parks (Aquatica & Wet-N-Wild), International Drive and Orlando Convention Center.
- Approximately 12 miles (20 km) to Universal Studios, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal City Walk.
- Approximately 30 miles (48 km) to LEGOLAND.
- Approximately 3-8 miles (5-13 km) to other attractions such as, Gatorland, Helicopter tours, Old Country Park, Disney Celebration, Arabian Nights, Medieval Times, Golf/Mini-Golf, horse-back riding and many more.
- Approximately 2-10 miles (3-16 km) to Florida Mall, Outlet mall, and other area shopping centers
- Approximately 2 miles (3 km) to fine restaurants, fast food places and grocery stores.
|Jan 01 2015||Dec 31 2016||$59||$79||$550||$1,400||3 Nights|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: $200 refundable security deposit|
|Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal|
|Other Fees: $85 cleaning fee.|
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Twin Beds
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- Screened Porch
- Full Kitchen
- Parking Included
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Charcoal Grill
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Park
- Amusement Park
Reviews for this vacation townhouse rental in Kissimmee, Florida
A home away from home.
A home away from home.
May 1, 2016
This is a beautiful townhouse. I stayed here for three days and enjoyed every minute here. It's very easy to find, the home was spotless and so cosy. I also loved getting the code and having such easy access to the home. Plenty of shopping to be done nearby. The area was pristine and so quiet. I will gladly return. The owner is very sweet and thoughtful.
Write a review!