Luxury 4 Bed Catered Villa w/ Pool in Koh Phangan

Free Form Swimming Pool
Free Form Swimming PoolVilla and Pool, Living area opens on to Pool/DeckOpen Plan Living AreaLiving Area opens on to Pool/DeckComfortable Living Area. Full ACVilla opens to Deck and PoolFull KitchenMaster Bedroom with King Sized BedMaster Bedroom opens on to BalconyMaster Bedroom, enjoy breakfast on balconyBedroom 2 with EnsuiteBedroom 2 opens onto BalconyBedroom 3 Downstairs with Full ACBedroom 3 with Writing DeskBedroom 3, Beds splits to 2 Single BedsBedroom 3Pool and Sun DeckDown Stairs BathroomBeach just 5 mins from VillaThong Nai Pan Beach (5 mins from Villa)

From $118 / night

Koh Phangan, Thailand
Luxury 4 Bed Catered Villa w/ Pool in Koh Phangan
Villa
4 bedrooms
8 guests
No min stay

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 3
Sleeps: 8
Type: Villa
Per night: £99 - £290
Per week: £693 - £2,000
Pets allowed: Yes
Internet: No
Description of the Koh Phangan vacation villa rental
Welcome to Villa Vadee, Thong Nai Pan Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand. Thong Nai Pan Noi beach has long been regarded as the jewel in the crown of Koh Phangan. Thong Nai Pan Noi and the neighbouring Thong Nai Pan Yai are twin coves in the North east of Koh Phangan and are the image of paradise with softly curved white sand bays.

Its vibe and unique hospitality combined with its laid back atmosphere and unspoilt surroundings combine to make this one of the areas true paradises.

Villa Vadee is situated on the peaceful and idyllic north coast of the island. This unspoiled corner of the island provides the perfect setting for Villa Vadee, nestled among the coconut palms and looking out across the ocean.

Villa Vadee is a private villa offering expansive indoor and outdoor living spaces surrounded by coconut palms and lush tropical garden. The villa contains 4 large spacious bedrooms, 2 with en suite bathrooms, full kitchen facilities, dining area, living area and private swimming pool.

Villa Facilities
Remote Control Air Conditioning
Outdoor Shower
Satellite TV/DVD Player
Towels
Office Facilities
Writing Desk
Villa Services
Villa manager
Full time villa staff
Daily Make up of Rooms
Laundry Service
Full Bathroom Amenities Replenished
Free Transfer from Ferry
Information and Contact for Sightseeing Around Island

CUISINE
With a modern interior dining space or alfresco poolside dining area, we can provide a Michelin star chef who will prepare a gourmet meal featuring fusion favourites and seafood delicacies.
There is also an extensive variety of restaurants offering exceptional thai cuisine to match individual requirements. Relax in tropical surroundings for fine dining on the beach or dip your toes in the sand and enjoy a romantic dinner watching the waves lapping on the shore of Thong Nai Pan Beach.

SPA FACILITIES
Just 500 meters from Villa Vadee, lies the Aryurvana Spa, in the 5 star Santhiya Resort. The Aryurvana Spa which derives its name from 'Long Life', offers a wide variety of treatments and massages to assist in enhancing your well being. Perched above the sea shore, while capturing the sounds of the waves breaking below and the swinging of the palm trees ensures all tensions drift away. Three air conditioned treatment rooms for singles or couples are used for aroma therapy massage, facial treatments and body wraps.

Alternatively, if you would like to brush up on your culinary skills, you could sign up with Same Same Thai cookery classes
If you fancy some scuba diving, you can book with professional instructors at H2O Scuba in Thong Nai Pan

ROMANCE
Villa Vadee is the perfect romantic getaway for your dream holiday. Surrounded by nature overlooking the crystal clear waters of Thong Nai Pan beach, our villa is peaceful, luxurious and romantic. Once you set foot in Villa Vadee a feeling of serenity and well being will overcome you. You can enjoy an island where you are free to be you. Your private balcony will leave an everlasting memory of beautiful Thong Nai Pan in your mind.

Rates:
- Daily rates from Sterling £149
- Minimum stay of 3 nights
- Minimum stay of 7 nights (Peak Season)
- Rate shown is for a maximum of
8 guests (including children)
- Extra beds available at Sterling 30 per
night
- Daily rates and extra beds are subject
to 5% service charge
- Includes transfers to/from ferry terminal

Specials
Discounts available for bookings with 14 days of arrival.

Payment
30% Security Deposit required to book property. Remaining 70% payable within 28 days of arrival

Colm O Leary

Area Information
Welcome to Villa Vadee, Thong Nai Pan Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand. Thong Nai Pan Noi beach has long been regarded as the jewel in the crown of Koh Phangan. Thong Nai Pan Noi and the neighbouring Thong Nai Pan Yai are twin coves in the North east of Koh Phangan and are the image of paradise with softly curved white sand bays.

LOCATION
Villa Vadee is situated close to Thong Nai Pan beach, on the idyllic north coast of Koh Phangan, Thailand. This unspoiled corner of the island provides the perfect setting for Villa Vadee, nestled amidst the coconut palms and looking out across the ocean.

Direct flight services connect Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Pattaya, Phuket, Hong Kong and Singapore to Samui island and then you can either travel by speed boat or ferry to Koh Phangan island.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Jan 02 2016 Dec 14 2016 £149 £149 £1,000 £3,950 -
Aug 01 2016 Dec 18 2016 £149 £149 - - -
Dec 15 2016 Jan 07 2017 £290 £290 £2,000 - -
Dec 19 2016 Jan 01 2017 £290 £290 £2,000 - -
Jan 24 2017 Mar 31 2017 £109 £109 £750 £2,950 -
Apr 01 2017 Jul 31 2017 £99 £99 £693 £2,772 -
View all periods
Deposits: 30% Security Deposit required to book property. Remaining 70% payable within 28 days of arrival
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check
Other Fees: Rate shown is for a maximum of 8 guests (including children) Extra beds available at Sterling 30 per night Daily rates and extra beds are subject to 7.5% Tax Includes transfers to/from ferry terminal. We can arrange pick up from Koh Samui Airport and speed boat from Koh Samui to Villa. You can be in the Villa 35 mins after leaving the airport. Total cost 12000 Baht
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 23 Since listed: 1,958