from $275 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $275 - $314
- Per week:
- $1925 - $2200
Description from owner
Awaken to a fantastic view of blue sky, magificent southern white pines, and the still waters of Norris Lake. Savor a cup of coffee on the upper deck in the morning while being entertained by the birds and squirrels in the tree canopy. Fish for striped bass off of your private floating dock. Pile the crew into your boat and explore some of Norris Lake's 34,000 acres. Carve it up on glass-like water conditions almost any weekday. Splash and play with the kids in the clean emerald green water right off your private dock in this secluded deep water bay.
Leave the truck in the driveway as you rustle up a home-cooked meal in the fully-equipped kitchen, on the full-size SS gas grill, or even over the fire at the firepit, then eat together as a family. Take the kids on an exciting adventure down the well-maintained trail to explore 'Bear Cave'. Enjoy an evening card game with friends on the beautiful, well-lit, screened-in porch. Recap the day's events in the evening on the paver style patio surrounding the brick-firepit.
You will find this is one of the most enjoyable, stress-free vacations you have ever had. We love our little slice of paradise. We are happy to share it with you, and we thank you for treating it with care.
Reservation is held with $500 deposit for any length of stay. This deposit will become your security deposit and is refunded after your stay after property inspection. Balance of rent is due 30 days prior to check-in. Key and directions will be mailed once rent is paid in full and written acceptance of rental agreement is received. Cancellations must be received 30 days prior to check-in date for a full refund. Cancellation fee is $500 within 30 days of check-in date.
Description of Property Lay-out
* Large, open, loft-style bedroom with beautiful exposed beam cathedral ceiling and fantastic view through large picture window of lake and trees. Bedroom #1 is furnished with a king-size bed, dresser, night-stands, ceiling fan, alarm clock, and table lamp. There is a small, easily blocked-off kid's play-closet on this level which is perfect for young ones who still want to sleep close to mom and dad.
* The full kitchen has a dishwasher, electric oven with smooth-top range, large microwave, can opener, coffee maker, large side-by-side fridge with ice-maker, all utensils, dishware, cookware, many dry food staples, etc.
* There is a desk area in the kitchen with a phone and files of nearby attractions for your reference and use.
* The dining area has a large oval kitchen table and 6 chairs.
* The family room has a newer leather couch, futon, chair, 50' LCD TV with satellite, DVD, movie library, books and magazines.
* A private bedroom #2 with queen-sized bed, dresser and night stand.
* A full bathroom with corner shower and linen closet.
* This level opens to the screened-in porch with seating and tables for eight, as well as lakeside upper deck with a kid-size picnic table, more table and chairs, lounge chairs, and full-size stainless steel gas grill.
* Bedroom #3 is a private bedroom with a bunk bed (double on bottom, single on top) and dresser.
* Full-size laundry room with washer and dryer.
* One full bathroom for bedroom #3 with a tub shower.
* Open kid's bunkroom (bedroom #4) with two bunk beds (doubles on bottom and twins on top). 32"' TV with DVD player and VCR only (no cable or Direct TV on this TV).
* Another full bathroom for bedroom #4 with a shower.
* This level opens to lakeside lower deck, which connects to paver path to firepit, steps to dock, and driveway.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed, 3 Double Beds, 3 Twin Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in La Follette, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.