- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $714 - $714
- Per week:
- $4996 - $9368
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
La Moda is an historic 19th century Lake Como villa which has kept the most romantic features of its past. Its owner is an Italian fashion designer who has done a beautiful renovation, turning it into a modern home providing all the conveniences and comforts to fully enjoy a vacation with family and friends.
La Moda rents only from SATURDAY TO SATURDAY
The amenities include air conditioned bedrooms, satellite TV, MP3 player with speaker (SoundFly), hair dryers, WiFi Internet, outdoor barbecue and a lakeside garden area for relaxing by the water.
NEW POOL!...a beautiful infinity swimming pool by the lake (8m x 3.70m x 1.4m) with Jacuzzi. Pool heating is available for an extra fee.
Two kayaks are now available.
From the villa, it is possible to walk into the village of Laglio, where there are shops and restaurants. There is a bus stop at 50 meters and a ferry less than a mile away. If you would like to tour the area by car, there is also space for parking three cars.
La Moda has a prime location, directly on the lake shore with its own private dock and lake access. The interior layout features three levels and may not be suitable for people with walking difficulties.
George Clooney's famous Lake Como residence is also in Laglio, not far away.
La Moda offers our special “arrive and relax” package:
A simple typical dinner is provided on your arrival night. This is a welcome sight after a long flight and will allow you to check in, unpack and relax. You will find the dinner in the kitchen with the instructions for heating. The dinner is also suitable for vegetarian guests. It basically consists of a pasta al forno, a vegetable tarte, salad, and fruit. Bread, water and wine are included.
Entrance level first floor:
- Eat-in kitchen with table for eight, large refrigerator, espresso and cappuccino maker, American coffee machine, six burner stove, two ovens, toaster, dishwasher, juice maker, food processor.
- Living room with working fireplace, two sofas and a dining area which opens towards the terrace for al fresco dining.
- Green bedroom with lake view, air conditioning, double bed (180cm x 200cm). Safe.
- Liberty style bathroom with tub.
- Red bedroom with twin beds (two beds of 90cm x 200cm that can be joined), air conditioning.
- Yellow bedroom with twin beds (two beds of 90cm x 200cm that can be joined), air conditioning.
The red and yellow bedrooms share a bathroom with tub and shower.
- Pink Fornasetti bedroom with twin beds (90cm x 200cm that can be joined), lake view, air conditioning.
- Bathroom with wonderful marble basin. Large Jacuzzi shower with chromotherapy.
The Green Traversi bedroom, the Pink Fornasetti bedroom, and the Red Camelia bedroom have memory foam mattresses. The Yellow bedroom has 2 standard mattresses. All the bedrooms have memory foam pillows.
Lower level and garden:
- Family room with plasma satellite TV, Sky TV, DVD and stereo. There is a comfortable space to watch a movie, listen to music or play billiards while gazing at the garden below. A sofa bed is available upon request.
- Guests’ powder room
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron and ironing board. Dryer is now available.
From this level there is a garden stairway with flowers that leads to the lakeside intimate garden with chairs and sun beds. The garden is shadowed by a century old Lebanon Cedar tree and an Olea fragrans (fragant olive) which perfumes the air with its white flowers. In the middle is a small fish pond with a waterfall and a bronze statue representing a fawn.
Please note: The pool needs one day to be heated; if a pre-heatd pool is desired upon arrival, please advise at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
The interiors are beautiful with stylish furnishings, both ancient and modern. Italian artists and designers represented include Fornasetti, Gae Aulenti, Castelli e Minetti.
Located on the western shore of the lake, La Moda's position is ideal for roaming around Lake Como by boat or by car. Every corner of Lake Como has much to offer, including historic sites, charming villages and mountain trails.
Deposits, inclusions and supplemental costs:
Booking fee: 35 Euros
Bed and bath linen: Included--bed linens changed on Saturday, bath linens changed on Wednesday and Saturday. Pool towels included
Arrival dinner: Included
Basic grocery stocking: Included
Maid service included: 3 hours each on Wednesday and Saturday
Final cleaning: 350 Euros
WiFi Internet: Included
Electricity: Charged according to usage, with the first 50 Euros per week free
Heating and air conditioning: Charged according to usage with the first 50 Euros per week free
Security deposit: 2000 Euros
Boat tour: Kayaks (2) included
Utility deposit for heating (seasonal): 350 Euros
Extra bed (max 1 adult/child/baby): 250 Euros per week
Pets: Only upon request and owner approval -- 70 Euros per week
Late arrival: On request and approval of the owner -- 100 Euros between 7pm and mid
Read more Read less
Gira! Italian Vacation Rentals
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Italian
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Laglio, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.