- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $898 - $1235
- Per week:
- $6283 - $8643
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Entrance level (second floor):
* Living room with working fireplace, 2 sofas and dining area opening towards a terrace for outdoor dining
* Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with table for 8, large fridge, espresso machine, American coffee machine, 6-burner stove, 2 ovens, toaster, dishwasher
* Green bedroom (lake view): double bed with memory foam mattress (180 x 200 cm)
* Liberty style bathroom with tub
* Red bedroom (lake view): twin beds with memory foam mattresses (90 x 200 cm each; beds can be turned into one double on request)
* Yellow bedroom (lake view): twin beds (90 x 200 cm each; beds can be turned into one double on request)
* 1 bathroom with shower and tub, shared by red and yellow bedrooms
* Pink bedroom (lake view): twin beds with memory foam mattresses (90 x 200 cm each; beds can be turned into one double on request), safe
* 1 bathroom with wonderful marble basin, large Jacuzzi shower with chromotherapy
* Family room with plasma satellite TV, SKY TV, DVD, stereo. A comfortable space to watch a movie, listen to music or play billiards while gazing at the garden below. A sofa bed is available upon request.
* Laundry room with washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
* Powder room
* From the lower level, a long stairway leads to an intimate lakeshore garden with chairs and sun beds. The garden is shadowed by a century old Lebanon Cedar and a Fragrant Olive tree (olea fragrans).
* Pool by the lake (8 x 3.70 m) with Jacuzzi
Historic 19th century villa on the lake - walk to a village
This historic 19th century villa is located in Lagio, between Cernobbio and Tremezzo and very close to George Clooney's villa. The village with shops and restaurants is in walking distance (500 m), the bus stop is 50 m, the ferry 1300 m from the villa. Villa Tramonto sits directly on the lake shore, with a private pool, a private dock and lake access. A natural lake swim is possible too. The water temperature is pleasant for a swim from mid-June through to the end of September. A panoramic terrace overlooks the lake, with stunning views and privacy for sunbathing.
The owner, an Italian fashion designer, has completely renovated it into a modern home with all of the conveniences and creature conforts. The interiors are beautiful, with stylish furnishings both antique and modern. All of the bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with wireless internet access. Shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
Because the villa is built on three floors, it is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties.
The convenient location, just 7 km from Cernobbio and 14 km from the center of Como, and easy access to public transportation makes Villa Tramonto an ideal destination for touring Lake Como. A lot of activities such as water sports, golf, tennis and great shopping are possible. The closest train station is in Como, just 15 minutes from the villa. You can reach Milan in 1 hour by car, or you can cross the border at Lugano to reach Switzerland in just 40 minutes. Just across the Swiss border is Foxtown a designer outlet village with Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci and Ferragamo outlets.
Additional amenities: 2 kayaks, 2 ovens, 6 ring stove, Airport distance:Switzerland/Lugano Agno 50 km/1 hr Milano Malpensa 75 km/1 hr 10 min Milano Linate 80 km/1 hr 10 min Milano Orio al Serio 130 km/2 hrs, American coffee machine, Dock/Boat-slip, Dog welcome, Espresso machine, Ironing board with iron, Lake access, Pool: 3.70 x 8m, Private Chef, Washing machine and dryer
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($2,247.79) €2,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Water sports
- Pool or snooker table
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Laglio, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.