- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1020 - $1345
- Per week:
- $7138 - $9413
4 Unknown types
Description from manager
Entrance level (second floor):
* Living room with working fireplace, 2 sofas and dining area opening towards a terrace for outdoor dining
* Fully equipped eat-in kitchen with table for 8, large fridge, espresso machine, American coffee machine, 6-burner stove, 2 ovens, toaster, dishwasher
* Green bedroom (lake view): double bed with memory foam mattress (180 x 200 cm)
* Liberty style bathroom with tub and shower head
* Red bedroom (lake view): twin beds with memory foam mattresses (90 x 200 cm each; beds can be turned into one double on request)
* Yellow bedroom (lake view): twin beds (90 x 200 cm each; beds can be turned into one double on request)
* 1 bathroom with shower and tub, shared by red and yellow bedrooms
* Pink bedroom (lake view): twin beds with memory foam mattresses (90 x 200 cm each; beds can be turned into one double on request), safe
* 1 bathroom with wonderful marble basin, large Jacuzzi shower with chromotherapy
* Family room with plasma satellite TV, SKY TV, DVD, stereo. A comfortable space to watch a movie, listen to music or play billiards while gazing at the garden below. A sofa bed is available upon request.
* Laundry room with washer/dryer, iron and ironing board
* Powder room
* Pool by the lake with Jacuzzi
* From the lower level, a long stairway leads to an intimate lakeshore garden with chairs and sun beds. The garden is shadowed by a century old Lebanon Cedar and a Fragrant Olive tree (olea fragrans).
Historic 19th century villa on the lake - walk to a village
Villa Tramonto is a 19th century villa, right on the shores of Lake Como. The historic villa is located in Lagio, between Cernobbio and Tremezzo and very close to George Clooney's villa. The village with shops and restaurants is in walking distance (500 m), the bus stop is 50 m, the ferry 1300 m from the villa. Villa Tramonto sits directly on the lake shore, with a private pool, a private dock and lake access.
A natural lake swim is possible too. Just in front of the house you can slide into the lake. The water temperature is pleasant for a swim from mid-June through to the end of September. A panoramic terrace overlooks the lake, with stunning views and privacy for sunbathing.
The villa has the nineteenth-century romance of yesterday and all modern comforts of today. The historic vacation rental still has its traditional looks, but a recent renovation by its Italian fashion-designer owner has breathed new life into the rooms. The beautiful and stylish interior comprises three floors furnished with both ancient and modern furnishings. All of the four bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with wireless internet access. This property is not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
The convenient location, just 7 km from Cernobbio and 14 km from the center of Como, and easy access to public transportation makes Villa Tramonto an ideal destination for touring Lake Como by boat or car. Every corner of Lake Como has much to offer, with historic sites, charming villages and mountain trails. A lot of activities such as water sports, golf, tennis and great shopping are possible.
The closest train station is in Como, just 15 minutes from the villa. You can reach Milan in 1 hour by car, or you can cross the border at Lugano to reach Switzerland in just 40 minutes. Just across the Swiss border is Foxtown a designer outlet village with Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci and Ferragamo outlets.
Additional amenities: 2 kayaks, 2 ovens, 6 ring stove, Airport distance:Switzerland/Lugano 50 km/1 hr Milano Malpensa 75 km/1 hr 10 min Milano Linate 80 km/1 hr 10 min Milano Orio al Serio 130 km/2 hrs, American coffee machine, Cigar cellar, Dock/Boat-slip, Dog welcome, Espresso machine, Ironing board with iron, Lake access, Pool Table, Pool: 8 x 3.70m, Private Chef, Washing machine and dryer
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($2,166.19) €2,000.00
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Pet Friendly
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Water sports
- Pool or snooker table
- 4 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Laglio, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (3)
– based on 3 reviews