- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $449 - $1494
- Per week:
- $3143 - $10458
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Hawaii Life Vacation Rentals presents The Reserve Collection- "Kealohi" of Hokulani #825 a three bedroom/ three bathroom 1600 square foot residence featuring panoramic ocean views with year round sunsets to be enjoyed from all three bedrooms, the living area, and the spacious covered exterior lanai area. Gather, relax, and celebrate where Conde Nast has just voted Honua Kai the #1 resort in West Maui, and the overall #3 resort in the entire state of Hawaii.
See our virtual tour here of Hokulani 825:
Need more rooms or your dates aren't available?: VRBO #: 592808
Returning guests may know that "Hokulani" means heavenly star in Hawaiian. We feel that our property is the most superior three bedroom unit. Which is why we nicknamed the property, "Kealohi" and in Hawaiian it means "the brightness of a star". We work very hard to keep this property in like new condition and up to very high standards. Come see for yourself how our residence can shine for your Maui vacation.
The residence has a modern and elegant decor that offers a sophisticated and boundless vacation experience with all the amenities of home while being beachfront in Maui instead.
Whether you love to cook, are a movie buff, on a working vacation, or want to play on the beaches of Maui; this residence has it all. The covered 240 sq.ft. lanai door welcomes the outdoors in and makes a seamless transition where cool breezes, natural light, and stunning views are accentuated.
This property’s premium location in the heart of West Maui offers- 5 star restaurants, championship golfing, luxury shopping, and world class white sand beaches with stunning natural surroundings. Get the inside scoop with our comprehensive home book in the residence with some of our favorite places to eat and secret places to go enjoy with your ohana.
Sold on Honua Kai, why book Hokulani #825?
1. Superior Location- this inner courtyard location is protected from the wind and gives a strong sense of privacy because it is oriented directly at the ocean rather than other units.
2. Service with Aloha- we personally greet you at the resort when checking in and spend about 30 minutes taking you up to the room and acquaint you with the specifics of the unit, the Honua Kai property, and all that West Maui has to offer.
3. Pride of Ownership- our owners and management team take great pride in preserving this property to be in “like new” condition. We adhere to strict standards of cleanliness and quality control.
We proudly take our service one step further to ensure you have a relaxing vacation.
Hokulani #825 Details
• Luxurious 1600sf, 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence ( living room also has a very comfortable blow up queen fold out sofa)
• Covered 240sf lanai fully opens to living space
• Two master king suites with elegant bathrooms
• Marble shower, large tub, his/her granite sinks in master bathrooms, and one sink in 3rd bathroom.
• Third bedroom can sleep as a King or Twin beds *additional cost for twins and advanced notice
• Luxurious linens, down comforters, pillows
• Dining for 8 in living area at dining table plus three more at the granite island bar.
• Gourmet granite kitchen, Viking appliances
• 2 ovens, gas range, microwave, oversized refrigerator
• Granite island bar with additional sink & wine refrigerator
• Free high-speed WiFi, free calls to USA & Canada
• HD LCD TVs in all bedrooms & living room
• Comfortable and portable beach chairs, beach towels, beach toys, beach umbrellas, portable coolers, and boogie boards.
**there is a $17/day self park resort fee
Additional amenities: $17 per day resort fee, 2 minute walk to beach, 8th Floor, Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Beach Umbrellas, Blue Ray DVD player, Built in Wet Bar, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dining for 8, Dual Sinks in Master Bath, Elliptical Machine, Free Long Distance Phone calls, Free Weights, Full Kitchen, Golf Course, Granite Counter tops, Guests provide their own meals, Ice Maker, Nearby Grocery, Ocean View Formal dining for 6, Ocean Views from Kitchen, Ocean Views from Master Bedroom, Ocean views from Living Room, On site fitness center, Picnic Cooler, Resort, Security System, Spin Bike, TA-*******-7776-01, Viking Appliances, Viking Range, Walking distant to town, Wine Cooler, Workout Facilities, non smoking only, outdoor shower near pool, pets not allowed
Read more Read less
Hawaii Life Real Estate Services
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Other properties from this managerFamily house near Hanalei with ocean views and bikes! Princeville United States From $750/night Hale Hokua O Nalu - Incredible Home Near the Ocean - NUC 19-503 Pahoa United States From $110/night Hawaii Life Presents One of a Kind Wrap Around Lanai 2BR/2BA Ocean view Lahaina United States From $374/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Lahaina, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.