- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $160 - $1000
3 Full baths
Description from manager
Welcome to Maple Hill Cabin, a classic log cabin tucked away in in the gated community of Riverbend at Lake Lure! This ridge top mountain cabin provides privacy as well as beautiful mountain views. Maple Hill Cabin is just over 2000 square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 bonus sleeping rooms, 3 baths and wifi throughout.
This adorable cabin has 2 beautiful gas fireplaces with a stone surround and plenty of space to gather. A smart tv is available for streaming your favorite shows and the fully equipped kitchen is the perfect space to cook up your favorite dishes. Step out onto any of the multiple decks, perfect for enjoying the outdoors and the picture perfect, long range mountain views including Party Rock in the distance.
Enjoy access to Big and Little Mirror Lakes, hiking trails, lakefront beach and outdoor pavilion. Also, just 45 minutes to Asheville!
This is the perfect cabin for year round exploring!
- Sleeps in beds: 8 Max Occupancy: 10
- 2 Sleeping Rooms in lower level with a bunk bed in each space
- Yonder provides linens for all beds; other occupancy will require guests providing their own linens
- Internet Speed: Download - 25mbps
- 4 night minimum throughout the year
- Cleaning fee: $295 Yonder openly shares & clearly posts our Cleaning Fees in a manner of full disclosure, as we think this is the most honest and forthright approach with respect to our guests. Our Cleaning Fees are backed by our Clean Guarantee, which reflects the highest level of standards, pristine environments for our guests, and a level of clean that surpasses any other vacation homes; we literally guarantee it!
Quiet Policy: Please note that the home/estate property is located in a very private and quiet gated community. Parties, loud noise and unruly behavior are absolutely prohibited, and guests are expected to respect the neighbors and the peace this mountain retreat area affords.
Pets: The owners WELCOME dogs, so please let us know. There is a $200 non-refundable per pet fee with a limit of 4 dogs per booking party.. (This is NOT automatically added by VRBO, TripAdvisor or Airbnb, so please let us know so that we can add the fee for you)
Early Check In and/or Late Check Out may be possible, depending on cleaning schedules and other reservations. If it is possible, there may be an additional fee that would be determined based on the time that you wish to check in or out and the seasonal rates.
Please inquire for details regarding payment, the cancellation policy, military discounts, and trip insurance.
Processing Fee: 7.0000
Read more Read less
About the area
Yonder - Luxury Vacation Rentals
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United States
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Steve and Donna Frellick started Yonder in 2008 with a single property and a simple vision; fill a missing niche market for luxury vacation rentals, and do it better than anyone else. As a master craftsman, timber frame, homebuilder, Steve had been providing dream homes and custom tailored residenc...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Pet Friendly
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- 3 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Lake Lure, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.