'MOJO' - $699 WEEKEND SALE ON NOW -SLEEPS UP TO 14
|Per night||$450 - $500|
|Per week||$2,700 - $3,000|
- 3 + Spacious Bedrooms + (1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Full, 4 Twins (Bunks), 2 Sleeper Sofas)
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Soaring, 3 Story Vaulted Great Room overlooking the lake
- King Master Suite with Private Deck
- Fully Furnished Eat-In Kitchen
- Spacious Loft with Private Bath
- Screened in Porch
- Game Area featuring Billiards and Ping Pong
- 42" flat-screen TV with HD Satellite
- Free Wireless Internet
Outdoors, you will find:
- Protected, No Wake Cove - Perfect for swimming and floating
- Furnished Deck overlooking the lake
- Outdoor Kitchen with Gas and Charcoal Grills
- Large Waterfront Beach Area
- Boat Dock and Slip - Boat Rentals and Tours Available
- Infinity Fire Pit Area overlooking the lake
- Lakefront Gazebo and Deck Area
- Bonus Space with Pub Style Bar
PLEASE VISIT US ON THE WEB USING THE LINK PROVIDED FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES, INFORMATION AND TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY.
ADDITIONAL WATERFRONT ACCOMMODATIONS AND MEETING SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR EVENTS, SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND LARGER GROUPS
BOAT RENTALS AND TOURS AVAILABLE - CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
- Golfing at numerous area courses including our own PGA Championship course. (Lake Panorama National)
- Boating(Ski and Pontoon Boat Rentals Available)
- Biking and Snowmobiling on the states largest trail system. (Raccoon River Valley Trail)
- Hunting and Fishing. (Guides available)
- Houseboat and Pontoon Tours.
- Iowa's Largest Lakefront Tiki Bar and Restaurant! (The Port)
- Sunset Wine and Cheese Boat Cruises.
- Wine Tours of numerous area wineries.
- Dining: casual and fine, at a variety of local restaurants.
Make sure to ask about discount packages as we have established relationships with numerous local businesses.
|Jan 01 2016||Apr 30 2016||$450||$450||$2,700||-||2 Nights|
|May 01 2016||Sep 30 2016||$500||$500||$3,000||-||3 Nights|
|Oct 01 2016||Dec 31 2016||$450||$450||$2,700||-||2 Nights|
|: 3 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: determined upon booking|
|Deposits: $699 Weekend Sale valid on reservations and stays completed by 4-30-13 Reservation deposit required to guarantee all reservations Paypal, Credit Cards and Checks Accepted. (3% fee for credit cards) 60 Day Cancellation Policy with No Penalty for Rescheduling|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: There is a $150 cleaning fee for this property. There is a non-refundable $69 damage waiver fee in lieu of damage deposit. There is a non-refundable $79 pet damage waiver fee in lieu of pet deposit.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Lake Panorama, Iowa
Donna Stein Huseman
Des Moines, IA
July 9, 2012
Overall the Mojo was a nice house. I liked the cabin feel of the house. What I didn't like was how high up the house was. You had to climb about 100 stairs (I didn't count them but it was a ton!) everytime you went to the lake. This was especially hard carrying up the cooler everyday. My other frustration was that they only suppllied one single roll of toilet paper per bathroom. When you are sleeping up to 14 people, this doesn't last long. The house is 20 minutes from anywhere so we were upset to learn we had to go back to town just for toilet paper. When you are paying over $500 a night, plus cleaning fees, I would expect a full supply. I would rather pay $501 a night and be supplied!!
Oak Creek, Wisconsin USA
Perfect Getaway Trip
September 1, 2010
Cathy and I want to share our experience at the lakefront home we rented at lake Panorama Iowa. The "Mojo" home we rented was a perfect retreat for us and a wonderful chance to relax with our family who live in Iowa. Steve Thill was an excellent host and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was as carefree and relaxing as possible. The lake itself was everythng anyone could ask for with quite beaches and plenty of area to boat, ski, tube or just putt around and look at all the beautiful houses on the lake side. Mojo itself is a wonderful property situated on a hill so that when you walk out on your deck you are literaly sitting in the tree tops overlooking the lake.It was a home away from home. Cathy and I will certainly recomend this property to our freinds and family for the perfect retreat.
August 8, 2010
The house was lovely and in a beautiful setting. Steve, the manager, was helpful. My complaints really have to do with the house's cleanliness. I can accept ants when you are surrounded by trees and nature. I can't accept roaches scattering when you take out the toaster oven beneath the counter. The kitchen was lacking in overall maintenance, ie., no soap for the dishwasher and a spic and span look. We had 4 little grandkids staying with us and no toilet in the lower level where they stayed. The lower level had a washer/dryer, so a toilet would not have been a difficult amenity to put in the laundry room. It would have been nice to let us know there were 85 steps down to the water. I had knee surgery lately and it was very painful to go down to the water and knowing I would have to go back up. I only went there twice. Would we stay there again? Probably not.