from $900 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $900 - $900
- Per week:
- $5700 - $5700
Description from owner
In the Cap Bonita gated community, twenty minutes by car from Las Terrenas, in the North coast of the Samanÿ Peninsula in the Dominican Republic. House, gazebo, servants quarter, pool. Total: 600.36 square meters (1,980.6 square feet). The property has a total of 4,765.29 square meters (15,725.8 square feet). The beach front is 54 meters (178 feet).
- Local taxi flights from Santo Domingo, Punta Cana and Puerto Plata. It is located 30 minutes by car from the house.
- Catey International. Twenty minutes by car from the house. Direct flights to El Catey Airport of Jet Blue from New York. Also Air Canada, Westjet, Carjet and Air Transat offer flights from Montreal and Toronto to El Catey Airport.
- Santo Domingo International. One hour forty five minutes by car in a modern private toll road.
- Punta Cana. Local taxi flights to Portillo. Four hours from the house by car.
- Walking within the gated community one reaches, in three minutes from the house, the Coson Beach that has quiet waters. Punta Bonita beach in front of the house has small waves.
The house is within a gated community with full time watchman. All bedrooms with air condition. Wi-Fi, also safes in room. The house is managed by a professional French owned company. There is no charge for the maid of the house who works from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM and a gardener-handyman lives in the garage of the house. The handyman has an auto bike and can purchase for you and if you have a car the maid can accompany you to the market or bring in the morning anything you ordered. In case you need a chef it would charge US$8 per person (adults) and US$5 per children. Food is not included.
No history of theft or violence in the house. We are eco friendly. It cannot be seen, but on the roof there are solar panels and we even sell solar energy to the Las Terrenas grid. Right behind Caracola there is a second house which can take up to 10 persons. The renting of both houses simultaneously would increase the capacity to 18 persons which will stay most of the time at Caracola and only would sleep in 'Villa Amigo'.
Beds: 3 King Beds, 1 Queen Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair users
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Video player
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Las Terrenas, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.