Off the Rental Market until further notice
From $400 / night
|Per night:||$549 - $699|
Pets allowed: Yes
- 6 highly appointed bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps 14 comfortably
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac of estate homes
- Minutes to strip and all that Las Vegas Has to Offer
- Convenient to numerous shopping malls including Las Vegas Outlet center-less than a mile away
- Major restaurants in every direction
- Fully equipped GOURMET kitchen with high end, STAINLESS STEEL appliances, coffee maker, blender...fully outfitted with pots & pans to cooking utensils, everything you'll need
- Stunning granite counters and slate floors, surrounded by cherry cabinets, double oven, 5 burner cook top, accent lighting and convenient pantry stocked with necessities
- For your dining pleasure massive Italian marble table with seating up to 10 and an elegant granite snack bar.
- Wet bar adjacent to the billiard room.
- Flat screen TV's throughout, with large HD TV's in Master and Family Room.
- Jacuzzi tub in master
- Crackling fireplace
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Keyless entry code system
- Free local phone
- Cable TV throughout
- Private casita with full bath and flat screen TV
- Incredible backyard featuring olympic size Pebble Tech Pool with water park type corkscrew slide and soothing spa.
- Putting green, pitchers mound and in ground trampoline.
- Complete outdoor kitchen
- Dining and lounging furniture for your outdoor enjoyment
- Lush landscaping in a serene setting
- No smoking in the house-OK to smoke outside on patio
- Pets considered
- High Chair available
- Water Softener and RO system
- Laundry room with state of the art Washer/Dryer
- Garage parking for up to 5 vehicles.
** ENJOY THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME WHILE IN THE BACKYARD OF AMERICA'S FAVORITE VACATION SPOT! **
*** Perfect for FAMILY REUNIONS, WEDDINGS, BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTIES, OR ENJOY ANY HOLIDAY IN THE SPLENDOR OF LAS VEGAS WHILE RELAXING IN THE COMFORT OF HOME ***
* 4 minutes to the McCarran International Airport
* 3 minutes to Mandalay Bay
* 5 minutes to Green Valley Ranch
* 1 minute to Las Vegas Outlet Mall
* Convenient to all convention facilities and quick drive to Nascar Motor Speedway.
* Surrounded by everything you need to make your stay comfortable and fun. Casinos, Live Entertainment, grocery stores, parks, bicycling, bowling, nationwide fitness centers, movies, world famous restaurants, golf, horseback riding, hiking.
Short drive to Lake Mead and Mt. Charleston for boating and skiing. Beautiful Red Rock Canyon is scenic and great for a hiking adventure.
|Jan 01 2016||Dec 31 2017||$549||$699||$3,799||$11,999||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cashiers Checks OR Money Orders-- (No Cashier Checks or Money Orders accepted from Overseas clients). Dates will not be booked until Deposit is Received. Rental Contracts are required and will be emailed after Deposit or Monies are received. $1,000.00 security deposit(less than 7 day stay)$1,500.00 for weekly rentals(credit card authorization only) $325.00 Cleaning Fee will be charged. All rentals to be paid 60 days prior to arrival or immediately if less than 60 days|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Refunds: Refunds: Cancellation and no-show policy: No refund will be issued for no-shows and cancellations made less than 30 days prior to reservation date. $200.00 Cancellation Fee will Be Charged -- NO Exceptions. 60 Days or More Prior to Arrival -- All Funds (except cancellation fee) Will be Refunded. 31 to 59 Days Prior to Arrival - 1/2 money Refunded. 30 Days or Less - No Refunds Additional Cleaning Fees for pets, to be determined based on the type, size and amount of pets.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Las Vegas, Nevada
Oh My Gosh!
St. Paul, MN
Oh My Gosh!
July 21, 2009
We have just returned from a mini dream vacation! Robindale Retreat is everything you want and more. If you don't care about being on the LV strip 24/7 then this is the way to go. We had 4 couples on our trip and we couldn't possibly have found a place where we could all hang out together in a hotel. This home is fabulous for entertaining, relaxing, dining, swimming, playing pool and more. The owners are more than accommodating - we felt like extended family. We would absolutely stay again!
Exceeded Every Expectation
Las Vegas, NV
Exceeded Every Expectation
April 22, 2009
I use Robindale Retreat for my wedding. The owners and the property continued to exceed my expectations. Every time I visited it in person, the property was larger than I remembered, and larger than the pictures looked. The beds were extremely comfortable, but it was hard to get out of the jacuzzi. The kitchen had any last minute supply that had been forgotten. A crowd favorite was the trampoline. My personal favorite was the master suite; it made getting ready for the big moment feel special and luxurious. The venue was fantastic for our wedding and even better for the few of us who stayed the next day to enjoy all of the ammenities. I highly reccommend staying at Robindale Retreat.