TRUMP-ONE BEDROOM DELUXE HIGH FLOOR SOUTH STRIP Vw
|Per night||$199 - $399|
===> LET ME KNOW, I WILL BEAT IT!!!
This One Bedroom Deluxe Suite offers the BEST views at Trump Las Vegas. My Suite is 910 sq. ft, located on HIGH FLOOR with SOUTH STRIP VIEW, you can even see an obstructed view of the fountains of the Bellagio!
- These are ACTUAL pictures of the suite, not downloaded ones!
- What you cannot beat is the HIGH FLOOR with SOUTH STRIP VIEWS! Truly breathtaking...
- One Bedroom Deluxe Suite / Non-smoking!
- 910 square foot with tall 10 foot floor-to-ceiling windows
- 2 full bathrooms with Master Bathroom offering double sink, double shower head for his and hers a Whirlpool jacuzzi tub and of course the signature TV that is built into the mirror
- Private foyer entrance
- Large single King bed topped with a luxurious, Trump Serta Mattress, plush bedding and 300 Thread count Carilo Cale linens
- Bose alarm clock, mp3 player sound system and a 42 inch flat-screen LCD HDTV
- The living room features a separate full bath, a second LCD HDTV, coffee table and the sofa is a pullout to Queen bed.
- Laptop compatible in-room safe
- Full European style kitchen with appliances by Wolf, Bosch, and Sub-Zero Refrigerator and coffee maker
When you book my suite, you will have access to the following:
- VIP check-in
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- Late check-out (subject to availability)
- NO RESORT FEE ($25/night value)
- HIGH FLOOR UNIT (35th & above) with SOUTH STRIP VIEW (best view you can have)
- Cleaning (daily) can be arranged! Should this interest you please contact me BEFORE making the booking!
- Wireless internet service (complimentary)
- Shuttle service to and from The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and Wynn Las Vegas (complimentary)
- Valet parking (complimentary)
- Access to State-of-the-art health club
- Access to the outdoor roof deck pool with private air conditioned cabanas (cabanas for surcharge)
- Business center open 24/7
- Concierge service
- Bellman assistance
- White-gloved doorman
- Access to the Spa at Trump, encompassing 11,000-square-feet (surcharge)
Convention people ATTENTION!!! This unit is extremely close to the following convention centers:
- Sands Expo and Convention Center is 0.8 mile (~10 minutes walk)
- Caesars Convention Center is 0.9 mile (complimentary shuttle)
- Rio Convention Center is 1.2 mile (~20 minutes walk)
- Las Vegas Convention Center is 1.4 mile (~20 minutes walk)
- MGM Grand Convention Center is 2.5 mile
... and other big convention centers are located within close vicinity of Trump Las Vegas
McCarran International Airport is located 3.2 miles from Trump (less than a 10 minute ride).
Getting around is easy and hassle-free:
- Taxis are available on premise 24/7
- For budget friendly travelers wishing to commute on the strip/downtown area, the DEUCE is available for a few dollars
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace and Wynn Las Vegas are available at your disposal
- Valet parking is free and available 24/7 should you choose to drive here in Las Vegas
|Jun 19 2016||Jun 21 2017||$399||$399||-||-||1 Night|
|Nov 02 2016||Nov 02 2016||$199||$199||-||-||1 Night|
|Nov 03 2016||Nov 03 2016||$199||$199||-||-||1 Night|
|Jan 10 2017||Jan 10 2017||$199||$199||-||-||1 Night|
|Jan 13 2017||Jan 15 2017||$199||$199||-||-||1 Night|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Las Vegas, Nevada
Beautiful suite - perfect for bachelorette getaway
July 29, 2015
This suite was perfect for the bachelorette weekend I coordinated! The Trump is true to both description and provided pictures, and is located just off the strip. This upscale hotel/condo tower offers complimentary shuttle service to two different hotel/casino locations. My group and I found we actually preferred the Trump's casino-free environment, allowing us both a quiet suite atmosphere and smokeless lobby/restaurant/bar downstairs. The ladies and I appreciated the updated kitchen appliances and Keurig coffeemaker, as well as the spacious dual bathrooms to relax and get ready in. Perhaps one suggestion for improvement I could offer would be to update the pull-out sofa's bed to a more comfortable or padded sofabed--the ladies staying on this bed actually ended up just sleeping on the sofa without pulling out the couch after the first night. We requested a rollaway bed from the concierge and I'm told this was a comfortable choice as well! The hotel staff were always available and extremely hospitable in offering extra towels, coffee pods, taxi hailing, and any other misc. items or services we requested. Szilard himself was an amazing contact to book the suite with. He answered any emailed questions within hours or a day (or two, max) of receipt. From an unbiased perspective: After staying at this property, I will absolutely recommend this listing to my contacts. This listing will be the first place I check for accommodations when I next return to Las Vegas!
Thank you so much for your supporting and appreciative review of my home. I am truly delighted to hear that your stay was enjoyable and that you returned home with great memories. I noted down your feedback, thanks for that!
I wish you all the best and I hope to be able to welcome you back to my home again in the near future.
Szilard Nathan Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
A High-End, restful oasis off the Strip
April 16, 2015
I was much impressed by my stay at this condo in the Trump Hotel. It was across the street from 5 top department stores and just off the Strip. The hotel/condo staff were very accommodating and I had a very restful visit. The condo was well appointed, with two full bathrooms, very clean and had a great view to the south and west of the city. The restaurant was conveniently located on the ground floor near the check-in desk. I thought the food was good and priced well. The property does not have a casino, which I found to be a plus, adding to the inviting, restful atmosphere at the hotel/casino. A most beautiful pool is located just across from the well appointed exercise room. I liked the speedy elevators taking me up to the 35th. floor in just a few seconds. I would say that about the only problem I could find was the wait for the valet to take the car upon my arrival at 3 P.M. There is no self-parking areas at this hotel so one must either use the valet service or take a taxi unless you wish to walk which, to me is more fun and just a block or two to the Strip or across the street to the Fashion Plaza in which many very unique department stores and more restaurants can be found.
True home away from home!!!
January 21, 2015
Booking and communication with the host was extremely easy and smooth. He answered many of my questions in a timely manner. Everything was presented as promised and we loved the VIP check-in (upon arrival there was a huge line but we just walked directly to VIP check-in where we were offered coffee and water and check-in was commenced in a relaxing environment). At Trump Las Vegas the water/pool is heated all year round which was a nice perk in January (Vegas was cold). The amenities were great and the view from the suite was breathtaking. Free shuttle was always within reach and the longest we had to wait was about 10 minutes. We spent 9 great days in this suite and enjoyed everything (my wife loved the master bathroom). Excellent time in a beautiful place!
Los Angeles, CA USA
Had an amazing time!!!
November 10, 2014
Sharon and I booked Szilard's suite for a 3 night getaway. He was prompt in his responses, always followed-up, made sure that we had everything we wanted. Much better experience than simply renting it from Trump directly!!! We definitely enjoyed the VIP check-in and had maid service TWICE A DAY (She is a bit of a clean freak). We rented a similar suite from a host before for 6 nights and no one ever cleaned our place back then but Szilard apparently pays for the cleaning. Szilard is great and we can only give him 5 stars!!!
Salt Lake City, UT
EXCELLENT PROPERTY, SPACIOUS SUITE!!!
July 27, 2014
We were very impressed with the property. My wife and I stayed at Trump for 2 nights and we loved the suite and the proximity of the Fashion Show Mall. We took the free shuttle bus to Caesar's and never had to wait more than 10 minutes for the bus. Our host Nathan was very accommodating and greeted us upon arrival. He showed us around and explained how everything works. We used the jacuzzi and especially enjoyed the view from our bedroom. We had lunch at DJT which was excellent for a casual bite and spent quite a bit of time at the pool. Our 3 days at Trump went by really fast and we will definitely rent from Nathan when we come back to Las Vegas!