- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $225 - $800
2 Unknown types
Description from manager
Guests love the Whitetail Lodge: "Great place to stay! It was a lovely location and close to everything we wanted to do there. We had zero complaints. Very enjoyable and comfortable for all of us!!"
This is a very spacious 4 bedroom home with extra sleeping areas and 3 levels - sleeps 16!
The cabin has a large kitchen/dining area with dishwasher, 2 dining tables with seating for 12. The main living room has vaulted ceilings, a gas fireplace, flat screen TV with satellite, plenty of seating for gathering around the game! The lower level has another living area with flat screen TV and couches, with extra sleeping. There is also a lower game room with a pool table, foosball table and TV. Walk outside to a private Hot Tub on the lower patio. There is a nice deck on 2-sides of the cabin for enjoying the Black Hills Evenings, BBQ Grill and outdoor seating,
* Main floor bedroom with queen bed
* 2 upstairs bedrooms with queen beds
* Open loft with queen bed and a set of full size bunkbeds
* Lower level family room with 1 full-size beds and 1 twin bed
* Lower bedroom with queen bed.
Easy access off of Highway 85, just west of Lead about 5 miles - 8 miles from Deadwood and 20 miles from Sturgis. You can ride your snowmobiles and ATV's from the cabin - just across the highway from the snowmobile trails!
A vacation should be relaxing, fun and memorable and we will help make that happen for you! Here’s what you will get with Deadwood Connections and your Black Hills cabin rental:
* The best customer service
* Clean, classy and cozy accommodations
* The best Black Hills rentals in great locations
* Memories that will last forever
* A luxurious home away from home
*4-wheel drive or all wheel drive recommended for winter driving conditions*
Additional amenities: 2 full baths with tub/showers, Good parking for trailers, Pool Table and foosball table, Satellite TV and DVD Player, Washer/Dryer
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Deadwood Connections is your Connection to the Black Hills. Our cabins are located in the Northern Black Hills, near historic Deadwood, South Dakota. Deadwood is a National Historic Landmark and, with its colorful history and proximity to attractions like Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse Monument, it i...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Pet Friendly
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- 2 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Lead, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (10)
– based on 10 reviews