- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1847 - $14237
- Per week:
- $12927 - $99656
7 Full baths
Description from manager
chalet is a delectable ski lodge with heaps of character, a ton of charm and delicious cuisine! Once the village smithy, this excellent boutique chalet located close to the Les Houches ski pistes and in the heart of the Chamonix valley offers the very best combination of attentive service, flexibility, top facilities and wonderfully retro furnishings that embody the vintage alpine style.
We offer the chalet self catered or catered .
An unmissable chance for you to move away from faceless purpose-built chalets and instead opt for a truly Alpine experience in this beautiful chalet that sits just 250 metres from Chamonix's World Cup venue pistes! chalet offers a fantastic hybrid of top quality service and facilities coupled with a unique and retro-inspired interior style.
Good news! For a little extra, this property can be booked as a Vill’otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It’s the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What can be arranged?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
If you weren't already aware, Chamonix is the ultimate destination for those with a penchant for winter sports! The backdrop to your ski or snowboarding holiday will be breathtaking and the possibilities for all levels and abilities is endless.
There are no less than five different skiing locations across the Chamonix valley. Each are different and so all ski and snowboard enthusiasts are more than catered for. If skiing is not for you and you'd rather sip delicious 'chocolat chaud' in an authentic café then fear not, Chamonix offers a wonderful holiday opportunity for skiers and non skiers alike!
The history of the resort is rich and there is much to be explored, not least of which is the plethora of restaurants, markets, bars, shops, exhibitions and festivals that are on offer throughout the year.
For the daredevil in you, there are heaps of different activities to try including husky sledding, rock and ice climbing and snow shoe walking to mention just a couple. Whatever sort of holiday you desire, Chamonix can cater for it!
- Entrance/boot room
- Galley kitchen
- Sun filled breakfast room with rustic handmade table and benches.
- Large living space with oak floor, fireplace, leather sofas, armchairs and open-plan style leading to the wood-panelled dining area.
All bedrooms have private bathroom facilities. They are all equipped with linen, towels and luxury bath products.
First floor bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - Twin or Super-king Double with en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 2 - Twin or Super-king Double with adjacent bath & shower and WC (extra bed can be added)
- Bedroom 3 - Double bed with adjacent shower and WC
Second floor bedrooms:
- Bedroom 4 - Twin or Queen-size Double, small sink in room and adjacent private bathroom and WC
- Bedroom 5 - Twin or Super-king double with balcony, ensuite shower and WC
- Bedroom 6 - Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and WC
- Bedroom 7 - Family room; Super-king double with additional 2 single beds, ensuite shower and WC
- Treatment room
- Mezzanine Snug area with sofas and board games.
- Private parking for four vehicles
- 50" plasma television with Freeview, Sky and DVD/CD facilities.
- Wii games
- Music system
- Mini pool table
- Sauna with shower
- Exterior hot tub
- Bathrobes and crocs provided for each guest
- Laundry facilities
- Treatment room with massage bed
Arrival time: 4 p.m
Departure time: 10 a.m
Energy costs included?: Yes
Heating costs included?: Yes
Linen & towels included?: Yes
End of stay cleaning included?: Yes
Smoking Allowed?: No
Changeover day: Wednesday
Maid Service Included
This is a beautiful 7 bedroom property located in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France.
This chalet, in Les Houches, is a comfortable property sleeping 14 people.
The property has 7 bathrooms.
The chalet offers superb accommodation, including modern luxuries such as internet access, cable TV, DVD player and central heating.
You can easily kick back and relax, making use of its great facilities.
This wonderful chalet does not allow pets.
The chalet unfortunately does not currently have disabled access.
If you’re interested in staying in this lovely chalet for your dream holiday, get in touch with the Travelopo team today!
This property has the following amenities:
Cable TV, DVD player, games facilities, internet access
General Terms: 0
Any additional charges will be confirmed and may be payable at the time of booking separately, or on arrival.
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
About the manager
Founded in 2011, Travelopo is a globally recognised holiday rentals specialist, working with the most comprehensive and trusted network of established property managers and local agents across the globe to provide a reliable and relaxing booking experience for every type of traveler. Our impressive...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager3 bedroom Apartment with WiFi and Walk to Shops - 5809091 Les Bruyeres France From $0/night 3 bedroom Villa with Pool and WiFi - 5638719 Carvoeiro Portugal From $0/night 5 bedroom Villa with Air Con, WiFi and Walk to Beach & Shops - 5047329 Cala Comte Spain From $0/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
Bedroom 5: Full bed
Bedroom 6: Full bed
Bedroom 7: Full bed
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- DVD player
- Satellite TV
- 7 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Les Houches, France Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.