Ebb and Flow
From $158 / night
|Per night:||$250 - $575|
|Per week:||$1,750 - $2,450|
Pets allowed: Yes
Whatever you decide this home is sure to please with its three spacious bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a perfect location. On the main level is a large bright open kitchen, dining area and open family room with luxury hardwood floors encircled by large windows looking over the magnificent Siletz Bay, down the hall you will find two bedrooms, one with a king bed and continental bath the other with a king bed and designer build-in twin bunks. The upper floor offers a spacious master king suite with a private bath and daybed surrounded by views. Head out to the garage for a game of ping pong, air-hockey or take the beach bikes out for a stroll through the neighborhood. Plan on catching dinner: crab traps with crabbing instructions are supplied! There are also two kayaks, two adult and two children's life jackets for the adventurist in the family....Ebb and Flow is sure to please all your vacation needs!
Come visit this hidden jewel along the Siletz Bay. If accommodations are needed for more than 11 look at adjacent "Ebb Tide" with accommodations for 14 more....
Finders Keepers: Sand, Fire, Glass...It's An Art! October to Memorial Day - with hand-crafted glass floats being placed along the 7-1/2 miles of public beach in Lincoln City, from the Roads End area to the Cutler City area. You find it, you keep it!
Find your own glass float during your stay at Ebb and Flow...located on the Cutler Point Dunes...a favorite hiding location.
Siletz Bay and Cutler Point Dunes - A wonderful place to explore!
For a moment, the drama pauses. Then as the earth turns, the ocean's push becomes a pull, and the waters of the Siletz Bay estuary recede. Before long, logs at the edge of the salt marsh are grounded on the sand, the eelgrass lies limp and flat, and tiny creatures are stranded in isolated pools of water warming in the sun. Red tailed hawks, bald eagles, and other raptors are seen roosting and a variety of estuarine dependant birds including great blue heron, great egret and many species of waterfowl are foraging in the tidally influenced waters. But in a short time, the cycle will begin again....
Ebb and Flow is conveniently located in Lincoln City on the Siletz Bay within easy reach of two golf courses, bay front seafood restaurants such as Mo's, the Bay House Restaurant, and the Salishan Wine Cellar plus Chinook Winds Casino, Lincoln City's Factory Stores and Depoe Bay. If you like Neskowin, Manzanita, Cannon Beach and Gearheart you'll like the central location of Ebb and Flow.
|Jan 03 2017||Mar 23 2017||$250||$250||$1,750||$4,725||1 Night|
|Mar 20 2017||Jun 23 2017||$275||$275||$1,925||$5,250||1 Night|
|Jun 24 2017||Jun 30 2017||$350||$350||$2,450||$10,500||2 Nights|
|Jul 01 2017||Jul 05 2017||$575||$575||-||-||4 Nights|
|Jul 06 2017||Sep 01 2017||$350||$350||$2,450||$10,500||2 Nights|
|Sep 02 2017||Sep 05 2017||$575||$575||-||-||3 Nights|
|Sep 06 2017||Nov 22 2017||$275||$275||$1,925||$5,250||1 Night|
|Nov 23 2017||Nov 27 2017||$350||$350||-||-||3 Nights|
|Nov 28 2017||Dec 22 2017||$250||$250||$1,750||$4,725||1 Night|
|Dec 23 2017||Jan 02 2018||$350||$350||-||-||3 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 10.5%|
|Deposits: All Bella Beach Vacation Rentals homes require a 30% deposit when making the reservation. We will be happy to process this deposit with a credit card (Visa, MC, or Discover) or check. This deposit is non-transferable and may not be applied to any other reservations. The remaining 70% balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. Security deposits are retained by the credit card number and charged if terms require forfeit of deposit. We accept a maximum of two charge cards per reservation.|
|Payment Options: Discover, Mastercard, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: summer - $350 nightly/$2450 weekly* spring/fall - $250 nightly/$1500 winter - $225 nightly/$1350 weekly holiday - $350 nightly - Independence Day and Labor Day - $525 cleaning fee - $130 w/pet $140 lodging tax: 9.5% city, 1% state pet friendly home - small dogs only add $25/night for dogs (max. $100 per stay) *July 1 - September 7 - 3 night minimum on weekends, weekdays 2 night minimum.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Lincoln City, Oregon
Ebb and Flow
Ebb and Flow
April 13, 2016
We stayed 3 nights at this awesome beach house and wished we could have stayed longer. The house had everything we needed and the beach was empty most of the day. It was liked having a private beach! We will definitely stay there again.