Apartment in Lisbon

viewviewbedroom 1bedroom 1bedroom 1bedroom 2bedroom 2bedroom 2bedroom 2living roombathroombathroombathroom
Lisbon, Costa de Lisboa, Portugal



Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps 7
Per night €80
Per week €500
Type: Apartment
Description of the Lisbon vacation apartment rental
The apartment is located on the 5th floor of fully renovated building in the Parque das Nações neighborhood, the noblest area in Lisbon!

The apartment is prepared with elevator,
Living room with sofa bed for two,
Living room with sofa bed for one,
Two bedrooms with double bed,
is also equipped with cable TV.

Definitely, the best value/money proposition in short-term rentals for business, Tourism or Family events.

If you wish we can pick you up and take you to the airport (this service is not included in the price)

Nina Silva

Area Information
If looking for an exciting holiday in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe were you can find a unique equilibrium between modern architecture and green parks, cosmopolitan lifestyle and cultural site, beautiful riverside and a vibrant nightlife (restaurants, disco, casino, concerts, Fado Houses, etc.) but looking also for a quiet space where you can relax at the end of exciting day, this apartment is ideal for you!

The apartment is located at 5 km from the heart of the former World Exposition 1998 at Lisbon (metro station Oriente), at 3 km from the Bela Vista Parque (metro station Bela Vista) were you can see Rock in Rio Lisbon or play at the Belavista Golf Camp.

The nearest subway "metro" station Chelas is 2 min walk from the apartment, the bus station is 3 min walk, and you have access to train stations that can take you to the beaches around Lisbon, to Sintra and Cascais and to all the sightseeing in and outside the city including a direct line of metro to the Lisbon International Airport (metro station Aeroporto).

If you wish we can pick you up and take you to the airport (this service is not included in the price)


Property Rates

Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Jul 28 2016 Jun 30 2017 €80 €80 €500 - 2 Nights
Check In: 12 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.
Deposits: Charges included Cleaning fee not included Cleaning: 50€ Indicated Prices are for 2 Persons. Extra person 10 Euros / Night / Person. Contractual booking deposit: 30% rent A 30 % down payment will be asked for the reservation. The remaining 70% will be paid in cash during check-in. A Security deposit of 150€ will be asked during check-in. This amount will be handed over during the check-out if everything is fine.
Payment Options: Money Order
Other Fees: • Check- in time: 12 h • Check-out time: 11h • Check. in between 21:00 and 8:00: 20€ extra costs • Service from/to the airport: 30 € • Service store cases and bags:10 € / day
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 4 Since listed: 561