- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $247 - $290
- Per week:
- $1716 - $2840
1 Full bath, 2 Showers
Description from manager
L'Arancera is a newly renovated Tuscan Villa available for holiday.
Arancera, meaning 'Orangerie',is the ancient storage place for orange trees during the winter time. It inspired the colour of the building and the decoration for the garden.
The interiors of the property are decoreted with antique forniture mixed with contemporary pieced. Every details was carefully thought by the property and a team of design experts.
The apartments are all indipendent or can be linked to each other for larger groups.
the apartment 6 can accommodate up to 6+3 people with the possibility of adding a third bed in a room.
The apartment has a space available for outdoor dining and you can enjoy the pool.
• Entrance from the courtyard or kitchen.
• Elegant and spacious living room, very bright, furnished with great taste and charm, with comfortable sofas and an armchair. French windows leading onto the private garden and south facing garden. Large working fireplace and satellite TV. Large dining table for 8 people with chairs and pretty sideboard.
• Kitchen with English glass doors, connected to the living room, with a west-facing window door. 60 cm oven, 4-burner gas hob, fridge 185 cm., With large separate freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine with pods.
• Corridor with wardrobe leads to a twin bedroom with bathroom, shower and bidet, desk with chair. French door to the west side private garden.
• A comfortable staircase in Matraia stone leads to the first floor with finely decorated walls.
• A double bedroom with bathroom, bathtub and bidet, wardrobe and dressing table. Possibility of adding a third bed.
• A double bedroom with bathroom, shower and bidet, wardrobe and desk. Two steps lead to the private sitting room of the room with a large corner sofa that can be transformed into a double sofa bed.
GARDEN AND POOL
• Large exclusive garden with Matraia stone dining area and lounge tables and barbecue
• 8x17 infinity pool with salt water and whirlpool (shared).
Included are: Sheets and towels, electricity, water, gas, Wifi, cot for children up to years and 15/18 kg. (60x120), third bed.
On request with surcharge: Weekly change of sheets and towels 60Euro,
A / C (€ 14 per day), independent heating on consumptions.
• Possibility to organize cooking lessons at home or to have a private chef
• Shops and restaurants 1 km away and 600 meters on foot or by bicycle
• Tour organization
Mandatory final cleaning: 120.00 euros
Read more Read less
Interaction with guest
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Italian
About the manager
I'm Giacomo Frediani manager of www.weekhomes.com and i'm pleasure to find perfect location for your vacation! My mobile is +393470846396View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 09:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($585.46) €500.00
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed Sofa beds
Beds in other rooms: Twin bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Washing machine
- Horse riding
- 1 Full bath
- 2 Showers
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Lucca, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.