Luxury beachfront condo in Mae Phim!

fantistic view from Seaview
fantistic view from Seaviewpool and surroundingsopen living roommaster bedroomWC and shower off master bedroombalcony and viewMae Phim beach

From $63 / night

Mai Phim, Thailand
Luxury beachfront condo in Mae Phim!
2 bedrooms
4 guests
7 night min

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1.5
Sleeps: 4
Type: Condo
Per week: $600 - $700
Per month: $1,900 - $2,300
Pets allowed: No
Internet: No
Description of the Mai Phim vacation condo rental
Newly built beachfront condo in Mae Phim with a fabulous balcony and ocean view! Third floor, 80 sqm apartment with beautiful uninterrupted views of Mae Phim beach and ocean. One of the best views in the apartment complex!

Master bedroom with queen bed and full bath. Guest bedroom with two single beds; both bedrooms have ample closet space. The apartment is comfortably furnished, each room with climate controlled AC and tile floors throughout. Kitchen fully equipped for eating at home if you choose to. There are two dining tables, one in the living room and one on the balcony. Open floor plan opening out onto the balcony, with stunning sea views from living room, balcony and master bedroom.

In addition, Seaview is surrounded by a garden area with pool and wading pool, outside showers and 24 hr. guard service.

Carol Ryan

Area Information
Mae Phim is known for its wonderful beach and good seafood restaurants. It is a popular destination for resident Thais and is perfect for you who want to experience the real Thailand. You will discover delicious local food, really nice people and lovely beaches. Take a long walk, a morning swim or a massage in the village. Choose among the 20+ restaurants along the beach or enjoy a home cooked meal on the balcony while you enjoy the view.

The area offers exciting day trips to local temples, waterfalls and islands. Famous Kho Samet and several other islands are within easy reach for sunning, snorkeling and diving. For the golf enthusiast, there are 10 golf courses within a 60 minute drive. Golf in Thailand is an experience you just can 't miss! Shopping in nearby Rayong, Pattaya or Bangkok.

Car rental, moped, day trips, laundry service - everything you need - can easily and inexpensively arranged in Mae Phim. Contact information is available from the owner.

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Mar 16 2016 Oct 18 2017 - - $600 $1,900 1 Week
Oct 15 2016 Mar 30 2017 - - $700 $2,300 1 Week
Deposits: 20% of rental at the time of booking no refund if rental is cancelled less than 60 days before rental date. 100 USD security deposit, payable with the remaining 80%, 60 days prior to rental date.
Payment Options: Money Order
Other Fees: final cleaning 1000 BHT electricity and water approximately 800 BHT per week both fees paid on site
Page Views This month: 3 This year: 11 Since listed: 1,524