Maine Vacation Rentals & Cabin Rentals - 1115 Rentals Available
Featured Maine Rentals
- Blue Hill (6)
- Brooklin (10)
- Brooksville (2)
- Bucksport (1)
- Deer Isle (2)
- Ellsworth (4)
- Gouldsboro (2)
- Hancock (4)
- Isle Au Haut (1)
- Jonesport (1)
- Lamoine (8)
- Little Deer Isle (1)
- Machiasport (2)
- Mount Desert Island (288)
- Orland (3)
- Penobscot (1)
- Sedgwick (1)
- Surry (3)
- Trenton (9)
- Winter Harbor (4)
- Bath (1)
- Belfast (2)
- Boothbay (18)
- Boothbay Harbor (9)
- Camden (28)
- Chamberlain (1)
- Cushing (1)
- Georgetown (7)
- Harpswell (2)
- Hope (1)
- Jefferson (1)
- Liberty (2)
- Lincolnville (4)
- New Harbor (1)
- Nobleboro (1)
- Northport (4)
- Owls Head (3)
- Phippsburg (2)
- Port Clyde (1)
- Rockland (3)
- Rockport (9)
- Round Pond (1)
- Searsport (4)
- South Thomaston (1)
- Southport (3)
- Spruce Head (3)
- Stockton Springs (3)
- Swanville (3)
- Tenants Harbor (1)
- Union (1)
- Waldoboro (1)
- West Bath (1)
- West Rockport (1)
- Wiscasset (6)
Maine entices guests to visit this beautiful state no matter what the season. There’s escaping the summer heat in Maine summer rentals in the South, watching the foliage in cottage rentals in the fall, enjoying fresh powder on the slopes in the winter in cabin rentals or enjoying fresh maple syrup for breakfast in vacation rentals in the spring. We have so many Maine vacation rentals throughout the state that visitors looking into Maine properties will have no problem finding Maine ocean rentals, summer rentals, and Maine camp rentals where you want to stay and when you want to visit.
Maine vacation rentals can be found in the following regions:
- Western Lakes and Mountains provide great locations for lake rentals in Maine.
- Down East Maine offers a nice selection of Acadia Maine seasonal rentals including Bar Harbor cottages and Bar Harbor vacation rentals and Northeast Harbor, Maine vacation rentals. Maine visitors return to their Bar Harbor vacation rentals every year because they love their homes and the location so much.
- Kennebec Valley
- Mid-coast Maine offering great Maine ocean home and cottage rentals
- Portland Maine presents quaint Maine oceanfront properties.
- Southern Maine also offers wonderful Maine beach rentals
- North Woods (the Highlands)
Guests in Maine vacation rentals can enjoy Maine’s diverse history of fishing, shipbuilding, lobstering and logging. Guests staying in Maine rentals often delight in:
- Learn more about Maine’s logging history. Logging museums can be found in Leonard’s Mills, Patten, and Ashland.
- Soak up the local lobstering. Lodging in Maine Down East will let you see lobstering up close.
- View the lovely fall foliage in Maine. Many drives provide excellent views of the yellow, red, browns, and purples that Maine trees display September through October. Because many drives are loops, Maine vacation rental guests can stay in any of the Maine home or cottage rentals in the state and still be close to beautiful foliage vistas.
With mountain ranges on the western side of the state, Maine offers many skiing opportunities. Maine has ski resorts, tubing parks, and Nordic skiing areas for anybody who wants to stay on the east coast and enjoy fresh snow.
With so many available Maine vacation cabin rentals, Maine cabin rental guests can get as close to the lifts as they want to at Sunday River, Shawnee Peak, and Sugarloaf. Look for a Maine vacation rentals or a Maine cabin rental in the towns of Bethel, Bridgton, and Carrabassett Valley, respectively. Consider getting one of the condo rentals Sunday River, Maine has to offer.
Visitors reserve lodging in Maine in the summer to escape the hot sticky heat of the south. Beaches in Maine are just as fantastic as other New England beaches but are not as well known. Guests staying in Maine ocean rentals, therefore, get more sand and surf to themselves! With little effort, you will have no problem finding the perfect Maine vacation rental.
The best beaches for Maine oceanfront vacations rentals include Goose Rocks Beach, Long Beach, Pemaquid Beach, Popham Beach, Ogunquit Beach, and Sand Beach. Many of these beaches are lifeguard patrolled and some offer restroom facilities. Old Orchard beach vacation rentals are great because Old Orchard offers fun off beach activities such as miniature golf and amusement parks for the whole family. Wells, Maine vacation rentals are also popular for family beach vacations as are properties in York Beach.
Besides looking for Maine beach rentals in town, visitors can find vacation rentals in Maine anywhere along the southern and mid eastern coast of Maine. For visitors interested in Maine vacation rentals who aren't as fond of the ocean, there are plenty of Maine camp rentals with nice waterfronts available. Look in the Western Lakes area for pleasant lake rentals in Maine including Moosehead Lake rentals.
Acadia National Park and Baxter State Park have tons of hiking trails. These trails are not just for summer since snowshoeing is possible during the winter months. If visiting Baxter State Park, consider staying in one of the Maine vacation rentals in Aroostook County. To enjoy Acadia National Park, look into a Maine vacation rental Down East around Acadia, including cozy Bar Harbor vacation rentals right on Mount Desert Island.
Here are some fun ideas to do while in Maine:
- Pick your own blueberries. Maine produces 98% of the country’s blueberries; pick-your own fields abound. Look into Acadia Maine seasonal rentals such as a Bar Harbor, Maine vacation rental in the Highlands area.
- Head over to Canada from Maine for a short day trip. Maine vacation rentals in Aroostook County provide a short drive over to New Brunswick.
L.L. Bean headquarters is in Freeport, home to many outlet and specialty stores. Look for Maine vacation rentals in Portland area for close access to Freeport. Kittery is a good second choice for bargain shopping; look for Maine vacation rentals in any of the towns along the Southern Coast. No matter what you’re looking for, one thing is certain, you’ll be happy with Maine’s vacation home rentals.
Besides seafood, including Maine’s famous lobster, guests staying in a Maine vacation home rental enjoy maple syrup and Maine’s blueberries. Maine produces about 20% of the nation’s maple, harvesting the syrup from black maple and sugar maple trees. Look for vacation rentals in southern Maine or rental cottages on lakes in Maine in the Western Lakes regions. Maple syrup is available year round but to see how it is done, visitors should schedule their Maine vacation in the spring.
Guests in Maine vacation rentals also enjoy Maine’s local micro-breweries. Stay in one of the properties in Portland to sample a micro-brewery. House rentals in Sunday River, Maine can let guests enjoy a brew from the Sunday River Brewing Company and even try some incredible blueberry beer.
Maine vacation home rental guests enjoy balmy summer weather (highs in the upper 70s and lows in the upper 50s). In the winter, temperatures dip to the teens to right about freezing. Maine has a long winter and muddy short spring. Fall can start as early as late August when the conditions are right. The climate is fickle so savvy guests come ready for any kind of weather when you rent a vacation home, condo or cottage in Maine.
Reserve a Maine vacation rental for the blueberries, lobster, snow, cool summers, history, and more! With Maine such a family friendly destination, many families spend their annual vacations in Maine, whether they stay in Maine summer rentals with waterfront in the Western Lakes area, Maine ocean rentals along the sandy white beaches, or Maine cottage rentals elsewhere throughout Maine.
No matter when guests want to reserve their lodging in Maine, they can find many Maine vacation rentals, Maine oceanfront rentals (including Wells, Maine vacation rentals), and Maine cabin rentals suiting their needs. Visitors often reserve their vacation rentals in Maine around one of these fun events:
- Maine Lobster Festival in Rockland (late July to early August).
- Wild Blueberry Festival in Machias (August).
- Fryeburg Fair in Fryeburg (October).