Casa Encantada Beachfront Spectacular 4bdrm

From $450 / night

Mal Pais, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Casa Encantada Beachfront Spectacular 4bdrm
Villa
4 bedrooms
10 guests
Varies min stay

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4
Sleeps: 10
Type: Villa
Per night: $450 - $1,200
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Mal Pais vacation villa rental
Casa Encantada is an elegant spacious dream vacation rental sprawling over 6000 sq.ft. Enjoy your luxury tropical vacation in this stunning private residence. Not only is the construction a marvel, but the house is virtually resting on the sand at only 50 meters from the beach, with an amazing view.

The house built is based on a Mexican style, with unique & elegant design, is not only a beauty but each decoration, has a concept of education and professionalism.
Area Information
Just perfect for family vacation. The house is close from one the best surfing beaches in Costa Rica (Carmen Beach), there'll be surfing, scuba diving, sporting fishing, tours to Tortuga Island, party and the formidable nature, etc ..

Availability

Availability Calendar

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Dec 01 2016 Mar 20 2018 $600 - - - 1 Night
Dec 20 2016 Jan 05 2017 $1,200 - - - 1 Week
Feb 03 2017 May 15 2017 $600 - - - 1 Night
May 16 2017 Nov 30 2017 $450 - - - 1 Night
Deposits: Refundable Damage Deposit $500 Pay 30% when you book the place, and lasting one week, pay the other 70%
Payment Options: Mastercard, Visa

Amenities

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 5 Queen Beds
  • Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Deck
  • Hot Tub
  • Patio
  • Balcony
  • Full Kitchen
  • Linens Provided
  • Private Pool
  • Beachfront
  • Heating
  • Oceanfront
  • View (Ocean)
  • Cook
  • High Speed Internet
  • Parking Included
  • View (Water)
  • Appliances

  • Charcoal Grill
  • Hair Dryer
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • Telephone
  • DVD Player
  • Microwave
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Gas Grill
  • Oven
  • Activities

  • Pool
    (onsite)
  • Grocery Store
    (2 miles)
  • Playground
    (2 miles)
  • Snorkeling
    (2 miles)
  • Beach
    (<1 mile)
  • Gym/Fitness Center
    (2 miles)
  • Restaurant
    (2 miles)
  • Surfing
    (2 miles)
  • Boating
    (2 miles)
  • Horseback Riding
    (2 miles)
  • Scuba Diving
    (2 miles)
  • Whale Watching
    (2 miles)
  • Fishing
    (2 miles)
  • Kayaking
    (2 miles)
  • Shopping Area
    (2 miles)

Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Guests Provide Their Own Meals.
See all

Reviews

Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Mal Pais, Puntarenas, Costa Rica

Be the first person to review this property!

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 2 This year: 108 Since listed: 108
Last updated: November 10, 2016

Contact Owner

From
$450 / night
Getting your price...

Tips

Be sure to share:

  • Some info about you
  • Who is coming with you?
  • What brings you to Mal Pais?
  • What about this home interests you?
Tips
Loading

Owner Profile