Newly renovated 2 Bedroom, Lower East Side

From $295 / night

38 East 23rd Street, Manhattan, NY 10002
Newly renovated 2 Bedroom, Lower East Side
Apartment
2 bedrooms
5 guests
3 night min

Overview Description

Overview

Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 5
Type: Apartment
Per night: $295
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Manhattan vacation apartment rental
#8585

Stay in this sophisticated 2 bedroom apartment w/ 2 sofa bed option in Gramercy.This unit comfortably sleeps 5. Convenient features like flat screen cable TV, high speed wireless internet, and standard kitchen appliances make this space feel like home. Located on the 2nd floor of a traditional NYC walk-up.

Features:
**Located on the 2nd floor of a walk-up
** Flat screen TV w/ basic channels
** Wireless internet
** Polished hardwood floors
** Dining table seats 4
** 1 King Size and 1 Queen Size bed
** Sofa beds in living area
** Standard kitchen appliances and cookware
** Heated and air conditioned ** Linens provided free of charge

Vacation Rentals by ProperStay

Area Information
Location: Gramercy park is the City's oldest residential neighborhood. Home to the famously exclusive and beautiful Gramercy Park, one of the last private parks in the city, accessible to residents only by key.
Walking distance to numerous restaurants including Casa Mono (Spanish), Pure Food and Wine (Vegan), and Friend of a Farmer (country comfort food).
Convenient location for nightlife which includes Irving Plaza, Gramercy Theatre, and The Jazz Standard, each venue centered on live music. Pete's Tavern, New York's oldest surviving saloon is also close by.
Subway available at 6th and 3rd.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Vacation Rentals by ProperStay

Vacation Rentals by ProperStay

Vacation Rentals by ProperStay

  • School:

    School of Hard Knocks
  • Work:

    Vacation Rental Travel Service
  • About:

    We provide hand picked and professionally managed vacation homes and condos in our featured destinations!...
  • View full profile

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Oct 01 2016 Sep 30 2017 $295 - - - 3 Nights
Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.
Deposits: WE REQUIRE A 25% AT BOOKING AND THE REMAINING 75% DUE AT ARRIVAL VIA CASH, MONEY ORDER, OR CERTIFIED CHECK.
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Visa
Other Fees: Cleaning fee: $80 Extra Persons Fee: $10 per person per night
Page Views This month: 1 This year: 1 Since listed: 1,733