Bali-inspired, TripAdvisor, Ocean Sunsets, Beach

Welcome to Casa Gema de Bali in Tulemar Gardens
Welcome to Casa Gema de Bali in Tulemar GardensLocated in Famous Buena Vista Villas and Casas.Best Ocean View in Resort Guaranteed!Private Jaccuzi on Casa Verandah.Two Spacious Bedrooms with 2 Qn Featherbeds Each.Bali-inspired Luxury by Acclaimed Decorator.2,540 sq ft.  Open Floor Space.Outdoor Dining with Amazing View!Full Kitchen.  Private Chef Available for Hire.Spa Like Vanity Per Bedroom.  Daily Maid Service.Private Rain Showers with Ocean and Jungle View.Sweeping Ocean Views.Within Walking Distance to Best Restaurants.Three  Lovely Resort Pools.Tulemar Gardens' Exclusive Blue Flag Award Beach.Imagine Yourself Here!

From $365 / night

Manuel Antonio, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Bali-inspired, TripAdvisor, Ocean Sunsets, Beach
2 bedrooms
9 guests
No min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2.5
Sleeps: 9
Type: Villa
Per night: $365 - $830
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Manuel Antonio vacation villa rental
Casa Gema de Bali is a privately owned luxury vacation villa in the gated beach resort of Tulemar Gardens in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. Located in the award winning Buena Vista Villas and Casas within Tulemar, and now independently managed by owners, this most sought out casa offers its guests the best deal in the resort. Due to its brilliant positioning, CASA GEMA DE BALI OFFERS ITS GUESTS THE MOST EXPANSIVE AND BREATHTAKING OCEAN VIEW IN RESORT GUARANTEE, PLUS THE LOWEST RATES IN RESORT! From its expansive Pacific Ocean view to its stunning architectural design and decor, Casa Gema de Bali will leave you thoroughly delighted! Four resort pools, our award winning exclusive beach, gorgeous hiking trails and as much wildlife as you would see in the Natural Park, make this 'gem' of a casa, the perfect home for your perfect vacation. Whether here on your honeymoon or vacationing with friends and family, you will totally fall in love with Casa Gema de Bali!

Tulemar Gardens is the only gated resort with its own private beach in Manuel Antonio. It is blessed with incredible natural flora and fauna and has several marked hiking trails with breathtaking ocean observation points and picnic/rest areas. Three species of monkeys, sloths, and iguanas reside here; you are likely to see as many of them as you would in Manuel Antonio National Park! Tulemar Gardens is unique in that it has its own Blue Flag Award winning, rip-tide free beach. Being inaccessible from the outside, our tropical beach is both safe and private. In addition to free boogie boards and kayaks, it has easy access to the best snorkeling in Manuel Antonio; just use one of the kayaks and explore away! There is a beach-side cantina offering your favorite tropical drinks and meals; simply charge to this Casa Gema de Bali and they will be delivered straight to your lounge chair on the sand. Umbrellas and chairs are complimentary. Shuttle bus service to and from the beach is available.

Tracy Hensley

Area Information
This Manuel Antonio luxury vacation rental is a short walk to the best restaurants, coffee shops, spas and nightclubs in the area. There is so much to do and see that you are guaranteed to always be doing something new and exciting! A wide array of activities is available for everyone staying at Casa Gema de Bali, from the adventurous and daring to the more laid back. You will be picked up right from Casa Gema de Bali's door. The most popular tours and activities are: * Manuel Antonio Park Tour * Sport Fishing * Canopy Tour * River Rafting * Butterfly Botanical Gardens * Horse Back Riding * Bird watching * Surfing * Mountain Biking * ATV four wheel adventure

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
May 01 2015 Oct 31 2016 $440 $440 - - -
Sep 01 2015 Oct 31 2016 $365 $365 - - -
Nov 01 2016 Dec 19 2016 $440 $440 - - -
Dec 20 2016 Jan 03 2017 $830 $830 - - -
Jan 04 2017 Apr 30 2017 $520 $520 - - -
Jun 01 2017 Aug 31 2017 $440 $440 - - -
View all periods
Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.
Lodging tax: 13%
Deposits: 25% of balance due upon reservation. Remaining 75% due 30 days before arrival. $1,000 refundable security deposit required seven days before check-in.
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Daily maid service included except for reservations less than five days.
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 35 Since listed: 631