from $302 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $302 - $922
- Per week:
- $1713 - $6451
Description from owner
The Seahorse Retreat is a lovely villa in a tropical setting 4.5 miles east of Navarre Beach (see more on location below) that is perfect for family reunions or get-togethers with friends. The signature landscape features a palm court, infinity edge swimming pool, large in-ground spa, and beautiful flowering plants that overlooks a private beach, dock, and the Santa Rosa Sound. All amenities are shared with the Palm Breeze Beach House - a similar home we manage that can also be rented together or separately (see link for more info). Each home is on 1/2 acre and enclosed by a fence for privacy.
You'll have multiple porches outfitted with comfortable furniture to relax and marvel at the brilliant sunrises and sunsets. Most every room has incredible views of the water with access to a porch.
Our 3,300-sq.ft. home sleeps 16:
- Two spacious masters with king beds and private baths
- Seahorse room with queen bed and shared hall bath
- Kids room (sleeps 5 - one twin over twin and one twin over double bunk) and shared hall bath
- Third floor cupola (via spiral staircase) sleeps 5 (two hanging twin beds, one twin mattress, and one queen air bed) has full bath at bottom of staircase
- Terrace-level room with queen bed, private bath, access to ground-level patio and hammocks
Other amenities we offer:
- 5 1/2 gorgeous baths with upscale vanities and tile treatments
- Gourmet kitchen with new appliances and lovely granite
- Additional refrigerator on ground level if needed
- Flat screen TVs
- DVD library
- Wireless Internet
- Pack and play; booster seat; Exersaucer
- Game area with foosball table, board games, puzzles, books, and train table (including trains!) for the little guys (and girls!)
- Gas grill
- Well-stocked kitchen with extras (waffle maker, slow cooker, spice rack, heavy-duty KitchenAid mixer)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Hammock and porch swing
- Tandem Kayak, single kayak, and life vests
- Pool toys
- 1000 sq. feet of porches and balconies with prime water views
- Ample parking for 4-5 cars
We're sure you'll agree after viewing the property photos that the home is an ideal spot for a family retreat. This home and the one next to it (Palm Breeze Beach House), which also sleeps 18, may be available for rental together and are enclosed by a fence for privacy. Both share pool, spa, beach, and dock. Please email us for details on that home.
We do not allow weddings, receptions, or events.
While we know this is a special place, don't take our word for it. See our online guestbook to see what vacationers have to say. To find out if this home is available for the dates you desire, see link for calendar: We update it daily.
When you rent our homes, we provide lots of local info including suggestions of places to visit/tour, restaurants we recommend, and local tips.
To see additional photos, please send us an email, and we will be happy to show many more pictures of our house, including panoramic views.
Beds: 2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Double Bed, 6 Twin Beds
About the area
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Water sports
- Horse riding
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Mary Esther, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.