from $1100 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1100 - $2550
- Per week:
- $7700 - $17850
Description from owner
Exquisite, four bedroom, three full bath penthouse villa with gorgeous
ocean view. This elegant Grand Wailea Beach Villa is nestled between
The Grand Wailea and The Shops at Wailea. Almost 3000 sq. ft. on the
fourth floor with 9 foot ceilings, s a huge lanai, a Baby Grand piano
and spectacular art. Spacious living room, dining room & gourmet
kitchen. Extensive granite and marble. This magnificently furnished
villa includes every detail for the sophisticated traveler including a
60 inch plasma TV, Baby Grand Piano, Sub-Zero fridge, Sub-Zero wine
cooler, Viking Grill, 4 flat panel TV's, in bedrooms, DVD's and iPod
Docks in each bedroom, PlayStation III, washer & dryer, linens,
private underground parking, private elevator, lobby check-in, and
housekeeping. Full gym, 2 pools, & billiards. Amenities at Grand
Wailea available for an additional fee. A no smoking facility.
Oceanfront opulence abounds at The Wailea Beach Villas. The décor and
architecture are artfully melded with the surrounding natural habitat.
The Villas are a secure, gated community with lush landscaping,
beautiful gardens, vibrant tropical flowers and a meandering
waterfall, which flows from the peak of the property all the way to
the base. The renowned Wailea Beach, with its golden sands, is
situated between two large black lava points, which makes the ocean
ideal for swimming, because of its calming waters. This area offers
three championship golf courses, an exceptional tennis center, a
beautiful long winding sidewalk directly adjacent to the Pacific
Ocean, and distinctive dining and shopping. The Shops at Wailea, which
are conveniently located directly behind the villas provide luxury
shopping with such stores as Louis Vuitton, Tiffany and Co., Bottega
Veneta, Coach, Fendi, Gucci, Banana Republic, BCBG, and a host of
other high end shops.
After a couple of days in the water and relaxing on the beach, you may
be ready to do something different. One of the most exceptional
collections of shops in all Hawaii is The Shops at Wailea. This
world-class shopping mecca provides access to cultural, entertainment,
and shopping activities. The venue for an internationally celebrated
film festival, it's not unusual to find that American, European, or
South American film stars. The Shops at Wailea hosts a number of
activities appealing to everyone in your family. Shopping nirvana can
be reached when you browse through stores like Louis Vuitton, Tiffany
& Co., Fendi, Gucci, and Coach, along with many one-of-a-kind island
stores offering rare treasures. This center offers many dining options
at excellent restaurants like Tommy Bahama's, Ruth's Chris Steak
House, and Longhi's, a particular local favorite.If you have children,
they will delight in the hula entertainment provided on a regular
basis at The Shops. And they'll enjoy
No matter what time of year you visit, there is always something
special going on at The Shops at Wailea. The venue for an
internationally celebrated film festival, it's not unusual to find
that American, European, or South American film stars have booked
beachfront condo rentals near your own during certain times of the
year. Renting condos in Maui at Wailea Beach gives you so much more
than a beautiful beach and lush surroundings. It will put you close to
wonderful and exciting shopping and leisure activities to delight
everyone in your group.
If ever there was a perfect example of the saying, 'Getting there is
half the fun,' it has got to be the adventure to see the secreted-away
rainforest village of Hana. You've undoubtedly heard about this remote
town, and its unique isolation far from any other city, town or
village on the island of Maui. A visit from oceanfront condos, Wailea
Beach, requires at least a three hour drive to get there, but is well
worth the journey. What makes this drive so unique are the more than
sixty bridges you will cross on the sixty mile journey through lush
rainforest from your Hawaii villas.
Beds: 3 King Beds, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
About the area
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Sea view
- Wheelchair users
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Maui, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews
“Luxury in Paradise”
We have stayed at this complex three times and this was our first in this condo. It is a great setup, three bedrooms and three baths. It works great for our family. Location is excellent with many restaurants walking distance from the condo. We plan on returning next September 2016 to the same place. I highly recommend it and two weeks was perfect to relax and enjoy before thinking about coming home. D Taylor
Owner's reply: We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay!
“Very nice place to stay in Maui”
I with my wife and three daughters stayed in the four bedroom penthouse. The premises were as described and included all that is expected of a short term stay. The rooms were very modern and the views were great. I plan to go back soon.
Owner's reply: We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay! Please let us know when you'd like to return as we often offer extra discounts to our returning guests.
Owner Supplied Testimonials
Some Guests Comments include:
- Thank you so much for allowing us to rent your beautiful villa. It's absolutely magnificent! We love everything about. We're having a wonderful time and hope to come back again. We also have neighbors that are on the island visiting. We all are here for the wedding and I CAN'T WAIT to show them this place! Thank You Again, Jim and Judy
- I would like to personally thank you for the use of your villa. We had a wonderful time and your home is exquisite. This was my 10th trip to Maui and by far the BEST. If ever need a customer reference - I will provide a glowing report. Tammy and I will be returning to Wailea in October 2011 and would like to return to your villa.
- While it looks like a hotel, it is so much more. When you walk through the door of the Kranz Villa, what an amazing sight! A well-appointed living room, dining room and kitchen are before you, with sliding doors looking out. There it is, the Pacific Ocean, simply magnificent. What an incredible view!
- I would like to thank you for renting out your beautiful villa in Maui. We just came back on Saturday after a week of stay and had absolutely a fabulous time. My husband, who flew in from Tokyo, is a true workaholic so he typically does not enjoy vacations. After staying at the villa and going to the beach with kids every day, he asked me "can we come back this fall"? My parents had a memorable time as well. We promised each other that we will come back every year from now on. I just want to let you know that your villa far exceeded our expectation - the location is absolutely fantastic and the view from the villa is beautiful.
- My family loved it and thought it was the best trip to Maui ever! If you ever decide to sell your unit let me know, it is great!
- Thank you so much for allowing us the use of your condo in Wailea. I must say it was way beyond expectations and our kids kept saying it was "over the top".
- Amazing! Simply amazing! When you walk in, you cannot believe how gorgeous it is! We were treated like royalty and felt like we were like staying in a castle!