RENOVATED ART DECO GEM IN THE HEART OF SOUTH BEACH
From $58 / night
|Per week:||$600 - $2,000|
|Per month:||$1,750 - $5,000|
Pets allowed: No
**Pristine Condo** - All new; RENOVATED! Floor to Ceiling. The apartment features 500 sq ft (44 sq mt) under central air conditioner. This incredible kept property is fully equipped to serve 1-4 people vacationing grand!.
The condo is perfectly maintained and delivered to you in pristine condition. What you see in the pictures is what you will see when you walk in. Give us a chance and fall in love with our place.
- 300 Ft (100 mts) from Lincoln Rd, top-class shopping, multicultural dining and best clubbing. This pedestrian palm-tree lined road is the place to have a good time!
- 500 Ft (170 mts) from Alton Rd, convenient 24 hours shopping, everyday dining, movies, Whole Foods.
- 3 Blocks to Espanola Way, quieter but as trendy as the best spots in South Beach, this short pedestrian street will welcome you with the best Italian food, and strong coffee in town.
- 4 Blocks to Collins Avenue, all hip luxury hotels are located in this narrow stretch between 13th and 23rd streets.
- 6 blocks to the beach, warm waters, fine white sand, water sports, people watching, If that is not vacationing...what is!!!
|Nov 30 2016||Dec 19 2016||-||-||$1,300||$3,000||1 Week|
|Dec 19 2016||Jan 09 2017||-||-||$2,000||$5,000||1 Week|
|Jan 09 2017||Mar 12 2017||-||-||$1,300||$3,000||1 Week|
|Aug 12 2017||Aug 28 2017||-||-||$600||$1,800||5 Nights|
|Aug 29 2017||Sep 12 2017||-||-||$1,000||$2,100||1 Week|
|Sep 12 2017||Nov 21 2017||-||-||$800||$1,750||1 Week|
|Nov 21 2017||Nov 29 2017||-||-||$1,100||$2,500||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Deposits: Please inquire for best arrangements|
|Payment Options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: published rates might vary. Please inquire for accurate quotes.|
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Miami Beach, Florida
Buenos Aires, Argentina
April 3, 2016
Excellent apartment. Very comfortable and practical. 100% recommendable. Very good location, near the beach and one block from Lincoln Road and Española way, a beautiful walk. Mary was an excellent host. He answered all questions and was available at all times. In case we return to Miami, surely we will book to this beautiful apartment. Thank you very much María!
January 15, 2016
We liked everything about the apartment. Upon arrival we noticed it was just like the pics on the website..but there was one surprise: it was really clean!!!. What a nice surprise... Lication is best. Maria...i will be renting back from you sooon.
Maryna A Said: Perfect location, a few steps from Lincoln Road and Espanola Way. Nice and quiet building, nice condo. 4* review
Frequently Asked Questions
The apartment has wonderful high ceilings and large windows which makes it appear larger and more airy
- Winter: lot of sunshine and nice breezes. Many festivals and Fairs happening from December Until March
- Spring: Daytime is longer due to change in Summer time. Beaches are not as crowded, more relaxing times.
- Summer: Balmy hot, Beach Paradise. Sunsets after 8PM. Lot of shopping specials, and sales
- Fall: as temperature gets cooler, the ocean temp remains hot longer. lovely swimming season!