- No Bedrooms
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $18227 - $18227
- Per week:
- $127586 - $127586
13 Full baths
Description from manager
Sleeps up to 18 persons in 9 Luxury Suites:
* Large entry room with marble stair
* Formal large frescoed dining room
* Tuscan family dining room with TV
* Drawing room
* Two kitchens each with large refrigerators and BBQ
* Billiard room
* Cinema room
* Wine room
* Study room with telephone, fax, Internet access and computer facilities, satellite TV
* Bathroom with marble bathtub
* Two guest bathrooms
* Fitness room
* Spectacular music room (with piano) where Bellini wrote his most famous operas - Sonnambula and Norma
* The first suite (Suite Laura 2 pax) has a twin or double bed, a marble fireplace, views of Lake Como, and a bathroom with a shower and separate tub with a handheld shower.
Suite Laura is 1418 square feet and is the most spectacular suite in the Villa. It is positioned at the corner of the Villa with magnificent views of the lake to the north and the south. The entire suite is wood paneled and painted decoratively reflecting the Villa’s eighteenth-century origins. In the bedroom is a large grey marble fireplace that is original to the Villa. The bedroom is 612 square feet and the bathroom is 648 square feet. For the Signora is a delicate powder room of 158 square feet.
* The second suite (Suite della Nonna 2 pax) has a sitting room, twin or double bed, views of the lake and swimming pool, and a bathroom with a tub with a handheld shower.
Suite della Nonna faces the lake, with beautiful views of the lake and the swimming pool. This suite is 1026 square feet. The bedroom is 432 square feet. It has beautifully restored wooden floors, Zoffany wallpaper and important paintings and antiques. This suite has a beautiful and separate sitting room of 378 square feet and lovely bathroom of 216 square feet with antique Rotterdam WC and steel English bathtub.
* The third suite (Suite Camilla 2 pax) has a twin or double bed and a bathroom in the corridor with a shower only.
Suite Camilla has beautiful views of the mountains and of Moltrasio. Suite Camilla measures 943 square feet and contains a large bedroom of 643 square feet and a bathroom of 300 square feet. The bedroom has antique wooden floors and is decorated in Colefax and Fowler wallpaper. There is a twin or double bed with beautiful English and Italian antiques.
* The fourth suite (Suite delle Bambine 2 pax) has a twin or double bed and a bathroom with bath only.
* The first suite (Suite Bisbino 2 pax) has a twin or double bed, bathroom with bath tub only.
Suite Bisbino faces the mountains and the village and has Zoffany wallpaper and a bathroom with a beautiful steel-covered antique English bathtub.
* The second suite (Suite Sant'Agata 2 pax) has a twin or double bed, and a bathroom in the corridor with shower only. The suite features beautifully carved ceilings of musical instruments. The lovely views are of the lake and swimming pool.
* The third suite (Suite Bellini 2 pax) has views of Lake Como, twin or double bed and a bathroom with a shower and Jacuzzi tub.
Suite Bellini is nicely situated in the corner of the second floor. The suite contains a large bedroom and bathroom totalling 1,224 square feet. The bedroom enjoys enviable views of the lake to the north and the south and totals 576 square feet. Like the other suites, Suite Bellini is filled with antiques and beautiful art. The bathroom is fit for a king and queen and totals 648 square feet. It features Lombardy cotta floors, Siena marble tops, a shower and a large jacuzzi bathtub.
* The fourth suite (Suite Norma 2 pax) has a twin or double bed and a bathroom with a tub with a handheld shower.
Suite Norma, like the other lake-facing bedrooms, has stunning views and beautifully decorated ceilings and doors. The Suite is 837 square feet and has a twin or double bed with Lombardy cotta floors. The suite’s bathroom is outfitted with Philip Starck bathtub, washbasin and toilet.
* The fifth suite (Suite Sonnanbula 2 pax) has a sitting room with a desk, fireplace, and views of the mountains, a twin or double bedroom, and a bathroom with a tub with a handheld shower.
Suite Sonnambula has a large bedroom and equally large sitting room that face the mountains and the village of Moltrasio. Together with the bathroom, this suite totals 1,578 square feet. The sitting room has a marble fireplace and antique writing desk. The bedroom has a beautiful antique Pugliese bed and rich antique furniture. The bathroom is 444 square feet and contains Philip Starck designer bathtub, washbasin, and toilet. The bathroom features fabulous views of Lake Como.
One of the most spectacular lakefront villas on Lake Como
Como Nobile is one of the most spectacular lakefront villas on Lake Como. A 5 star property that sits on the lake shore, surrounded by a 7 acres of beautiful and formal gardens. It enjoys a lovely marina with its own private dock and lies in walking distance of a small village. The legendary Hotel Villa d'Este is 1.5 miles down the road.
Numerous musicians, artists, w
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, German, Italian
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Hidden Italy is a small and personal...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Washing machine
- Boat available
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- 13 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Moltrasio, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.