- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $1471 - $1471
- Per week:
- $10290 - $10290
9 Unknown types
Description from manager
Stunning for its massive renovation and outstanding new features. Today’s Fairway Manor is a stylish multi-faceted 10,000-square-foot private home. Its rooms feature cool marble floors and overlook the famous Half Moon 18-hole Robert Trent Jones golf course and a dramatic panorama of the Caribbean Sea.
Additional amenities include: pool table, ping pong table, foosball, private chef, poolside shower, available for large groups, connecting bedroom(s), golf available, beach club, fully staffed villa, private air conditioned gym, tennis nearby, golf on site or nearby, hair dryers, spa on site or nearby, ipod dock(s).
Villas By Linda Smith Inc.
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Linda Smith has been building and renovating homes in Jamaica, consulting with homeowners and training staff for 27 years. In 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 Condé Nast Traveler consistently named her Top Rental Specialist for Jamaica based on competency, business practices, hones...View manager's full profile
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- 9 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Montego Bay, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (1)
– based on 1 review