- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $643 - $1857
- Per week:
- $4500 - $13000
6 Full baths
Description from manager
Sleeps - 1-10
DRAMBUIE ESTATES manicured garden pathways connect 5 luxury air-conditioned suite bedrooms, -- 7,200 square feet of living space. A 330 foot wraparound verandah looks out from the great hall/central living & billiards room to the night lit pool, the sea below, the city beyond -- a breathtaking view by day and night.
Hidden 1,500 feet up in the mountains in a working coconut plantation minutes from Montego Bay -- but a world away -- DRAMBUIE offers spectacular views, the luxury of total privacy, a superb chef and a welcoming staff, geared to helping you relax and discover Jamaica, away from the crowds.
Elegantly but comfortably furnished with Jamaican antiques and art collected from the owners' worldwide travels, DRAMBUIE is a true refuge away from it all.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner -- all to order from your own personal chef. Lunch in the poolside pavilion. Dine by candle light on the sweeping verandah.
The central great hall with 16 foot high ceilings also houses a luxury Mater Suite with king size four-poster antique mahogany bed, french doors that open wide to the verandah. A plantation desk with PC offers complimentary Internet service, plus a marble, etched glass and mirrored bathroom suite with shower, sunken tub and bidet.
Steps away in the separate Cottage: 3 bedrooms with king size beds (two are therapeutic waterbeds) and en suite bathrooms. Connecting doors allow separate suite privacy -- or a large open suite for families with children.
The Honeymoon Hideaway offers additional privacy on a lower separate level. This room has a queen size bed w/ en suite bath opens completely out to a cool shaded garden and its own private breakfast terrace through a wall of 12 louvered doors.
Drambuie sits within 35 acres of total privacy in a working mountainside coconut plantation overlooking spectacular views of Montego Bay -- with guest privileges at nearby Round Hill Beach Club & Resort for beach, tennis, a drink at the piano bar, gallery and shops.
Bedrooms are spacious and spread out within 3 different area - each bedroom has cable TV and A/C
- Master Bedroom, with pool and garden view, king-size, four-poster bed, French doors with access to veranda, Stereo/desk w/ Internet access, full en-suite bathroom with dressing area
- Bedroom 2 (in The Cottage) spacious room with access to veranda and garden view, king-size therapeutic waterbed, mini-fridge, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (in The Cottage) with access to veranda and garden view, king-size therapeutic waterbed, mini-fridge, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (in The Cottage) with access to veranda and garden view, king-size bed, mini-fridge, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (The Honeymoon Hideaway) with private veranda and hammock, queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Spectacular view of Montego Bay and the Caribbean Sea
- Great Room with a pool table, large screen TV, videos, great CD collection, books and inlaid game table for chess, checkers or backgammon
- Sweeping veranda, with views of the Caribbean Sea and manicured gardens with a wide variety of tropical plants, flowers, coconut and fruit trees
- Beautiful, large pool and adjacent pavilion for shade
- Internet access, plus a wireless network for laptop users (bring your own laptop)
- Complimentary driver for airport transfers and touring to Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios
- Children friendly
- Staff of 8 includes chef, butler, bartender, chambermaids, laundress, gardeners
Rates do not include Staff Gratuity, or Meals/Beverages -- average US$$50-$60/adult and US$20/preteen (one can spend more or less depending on market prices and imported goods).
Drambuie is the perfect setting for weddings. The backdrop of the Caribbean Sea and Montego Bay is simply breathaking and perfect for wedding photos.
Read more Read less
About the area
Tiverton House, Llc
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Tiverton House, LLC (JamaicaEscapes.com) specializes in Private Jamaica Villa Vacation Rentals that are off the beaten track. We offer a fine collection of affordable to luxury private villas and cottages from Treasure Beach on Jamaica’s secluded South Coast to Montego Bay, Trelawny, and Runaw...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerSiesta: Perfect Villa for Family and Friends Runaway Bay Caribbean From $700/night Baywatch Villa: Group Getaway on Sandy White Beach Runaway Bay Caribbean From $643/night Villa Arcadia: Sweet Affordable Getaway Treasure Beach Caribbean From $150/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 14:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Yes, smoking allowed
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Bedroom 3: King bed
Bedroom 4: King bed
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed
- Air conditioning
- Shared garden
- Private garden
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
- 6 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Montego Bay, Caribbean Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.