Charming Summer Fest Le Plateau Condo

From $107 / night

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Charming Summer Fest Le Plateau Condo
1 bedrooms
2 guests
No min stay

Overview Description


Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps: 2
Type: Condo
Per night: $115
Per week: $750
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Montreal vacation condo rental
Discover a charming one bedroom fully equiped condo in the heart of the trendiest neighbourhood of North America, Le Plateau. Ideal for one person or a couple. Enjoy the quiet court yard while feasting on a BBQ meal or sit at the piano inside and let yourself be inspired by the beauty of the Lafontaine Park across the street or the hopping Mont-Royal and Saint-Denis boutique, bar, café and restaurant strips at walking distance. Built in 1906 and completly renovated in 2000 this ground floor condo always cool holds all the charm of the old and the convenience of the new. It is situated in the most valued area of town, minutes away from all the major comedy, music, sport festivities downtown and in the old city. Certainly the best location to experience the Montreal cultural "joie de vivre"!

Isabelle Cyr

Area Information
Situated in the heart of Le Plateau this condo kitty corners the picturesque LaFontaine Park with all its century old trees, top quality outdoor tennis courts, charming water bassins with paddle boats, famous water colored fontain and outdoor amphitheater where free concerts are held throughout the summer. For those who enjoy shopping in boutiques, wining and dining or sipping a café latte or Sangria indoors or on terraces, Mont-Royal and Saint-Denis Streets are only minutes away. And those who want to work out a fully equiped Gym is just behind the condo on the next street over. Definately, the ultimate Montreal experience at a skip and hop away!

About the owner

Owner Profile



Begins Ends Week
Weekly Monthly Min
Jun 22 2017 Sep 11 2017 $115 $115 $750 - -
Deposits: 40% of the total amount is payable in advance. the rest (60%) is to be paid upon arrival.
Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order
Other Fees: a 50$ amount insurance/security deposit fee for a 2 night stay, a 100$ deposit for under a 7 day stay and a 200$ deposit for an over 7 day stay is to be paid upon arrival and remitted at departure
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 0 Since listed: 1,739