- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $3542 - $3542
- Per week:
- $24793 - $24793
7 Unknown types
Description from manager
If rented for 13 people: 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
* Powder room
* Large living room with modern sofas accommodating up to 15 people with fireplace
* Dining room with fireplace
* Fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and wood-burning pizza oven
* 1 double bedroom (king size bed), accessible to elderly people, en suite bathroom (shower) and private small terrace
Upper level (reached by a staircase of approx. 20 steps):
* 2 twin bedrooms (beds can be combined), each with en suite bathroom (shower with massage system) and private small terrace
* 1 double bedroom (king size), en suite bathroom (shower with massage system) and private small terrace
* 1 double bedroom (queen size), en suite bathroom (shower with massage system) and private small terrace
Attic (reached by a staircase of approx. 20 steps, sloping ceiling):
* 1 single bedroom, en suite bathroom (shower)
* 1 double bedroom with bathroom
* Staff only storage
* Wine canteen and tasting area
* Mini spa with chromo therapy shower and aroma therapy tub
* Steam bath for 8 people
* 3500 m fenced, manicured garden
* Salt water swimming pool (that can be heated on request at additional cost)
* 70 sq m patio
Picturesque villa overlooking the lake
Built in 1911 by a Milanese family Villa del Conte is a luxury holiday residence set on a hillside, located on the western shore of Lake Como between Laglio (where George Clooney has his villa) and Tremezzo. The location is stunning: from the villa, one can see across from the headland of Bellagio to the north pre-Alps and as far as Nesso to the south. In front of the villa, there is the classic San Sisinnio church that has been represented in a Winston Churchill watercolor painted from the garden of the villa.
Argegno, just down the hill (2.5 km), is a favorite destination on Lake Como. The ancient center of the village with it´s narrow walkways is picturesque. It has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and pubs and a hydrofoil and tourist boat connect Argegno to Como, Bellaggio and other destinations on the lake. From Argegno you can take a cable car up to Pigra and the Argegno-Cima della Duaria conservation area - situated on a plateau with beautiful views of the lake and the mountains. Argegno has an abundance of opportunities for outdoor recreation including hiking, horseback riding, golf, and tennis. Day trips can include Lugano in Switzerland, and Milan.
The property was fully restored in 2012, while preserving original details and materials. Marble and terracotta floors, ironworks and decorations date to 1911. The mix of modern Italian design and antique paintings and statues creates a refined atmosphere.
Six beautiful bedrooms (five doubles and one single) accommodate up to 11 adults and 2 kids on request. All of the double bedrooms include en suite bathrooms, the beds can be made up as twins or kings, air conditioning, satellite TV and a private terrace. Villa del Conte offers a full home entertainment system with satellite TV as well as a movie and music library, a wine storage, Wi-Fi and a mini spa with chromo therapy shower and aroma therapy tub.
An extra double bedroom with bathroom is available to accommodate up to 13 adults and 2 kids on request.
There is a daily 4-hour housekeeping and linen change service included. The villa manager is available to assist with all guest requests, arranging extras such as cooking, grocery shopping, transport and excursions.
The villa is surrounded by 3500 square meters of fenced, manicured garden. There is a large swimming pool with plenty of lounge chairs and parasols for relaxing in sun or shade. The 70 square meters terrace with barbeque is equipped for al fresco dining and has beautiful garden and lake views. The grounds are also a perfect setting for a wedding reception or celebratory event.
Additional amenities: Airport distance:Switzerland/Lugano Agno 50 km/1 hr Milano Malpensa 75 km/1 hr 10 min Milano Linate 80 km/1 hr 10 min Milano Orio al Serio 130 km/2 hrs, Baby equipment, Children's games, Dog welcome, Fenced garden, Grill and fireplace in the dining room, Internet WIFI connection, Laundry facility, Movie and music library, Patio for al fresco dining, Pool: 6 x 14m / salt water pool, Private Chef, Security System, Toiletries, Villa concierge, Wine storage in the basement, Wood-burning pizza oven and fireplace in the kitchen
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Are you planning to travel to Italy as a couple or with a group of family and friends? Are you looking to rent a house? In search of that special atmosphere? A place that combines the poetry of yesterday and the comfort of today? At Hidden Italy you will find it. Since 1995 Hidden Italy offers some ...View manager's full profile
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Solarium or roof terrace
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 7 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Muronico, Italy Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.