from $57 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $57 - $192
- Per week:
- $394 - $1343
Description from owner
Condo has been updated. New furnishings, Beds, Flat screen TV's, DVD Player, Clock Radios, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer & Dryer
Beautiful Ocean view Condo at Central Myrtle Beach (Magic Mile)
Myrtle Beach, SC is all about enjoying the beach at my condo located at Beach Colony Resort, 5308 N. Ocean Blvd. Come take a dip in one of the two outdoor swimming pools or lazy river that overlook the beautiful beaches. What better way to spend a sunny South Carolina day! Children can take advantage of the separate kiddie pool & lazy river; we all know happy kids = happy parents! Don't forget to take advantage of the beautifully manicured tanning lawn, the best place to toss your beach towel and catch some rays. After a day of soaking in some South Carolina sun, enjoy a cool beverage or frozen cocktail at the pool bar! (Bad weather! enjoy the indoor pool, Jacuzzi, game room, exercise room or racket ball court} The snack bar offers a limited grill menu with items to tie you over until you can get to one of Myrtle Beach's famous restaurants! All in all, Beach Colony is a great place to take the family for a getaway! It just doesn't get much better than this! With every amenity you can possibly want, this condo will feel like your home away from home.
Golfers, This unit accommodates 4 comfortably ( you can toss a coin to see who gets the master sweet) (each has their own bed) The sofa bed has a upgraded memory foam mattress that makes it feel like a real bed. I can also set up T-times for you. Of course there are over 100 courses near by to choose from.
RENTAL AGREEMENT MUST ACKNOWLEDGE
* Check-In & Check-Out – Check-In “begins” at 3:00 p.m. This does not always guarantee your rental will be
prepared at 3:00 p.m.
Every attempt will be made to have your rental readied by 3:00 p.m. & please understand delays may occur.
No refunds will be given for these delays.
The entrance door has is coded and the code will be supplied to you via text message or phone call whatever
Check-Out is at 10:00 a.m. There are no exceptions to this policy. There is a small window to have
the rental properties prepared for the next guest and tardiness delays this process, ½ day rental will be
charged for late check-outs.
I request that the unit be prepared for departure by emptying the refrigerator, removing all trash, placing all
dishes, pots, pans and silverware in the dishwasher and start the run cycle.
All sheets can be left on beds and towels left in bathrooms..
All doors locked upon exiting property.
* Reservations – Normal reservations are Saturday–to–Saturday June through August. A two night minimum is
required for September through May. Exceptions may apply to these rules.
* Age – Guests must be 25 years of age or older. Proper identification for all is required at check-in. No one
under the age of 25 is permitted to rent this unit. If under 25, guests must have a chaperone of proper age.
Failure to comply will result in loss of reservation. No refunds will be given.
* No House parties allowed - Those violating this policy will forfeit their reservation and no refund given.
* Maximum Occupancy - This unit is 8. Violating the maximum occupancy will result in eviction without
refund. Maximum occupancy is based on the number of guests that a unit sleeps.
* Problems - If for any reason there is a problem with my unit (electrical, fire, plumbing etc) I will do my best
to accommodate your needs with a substitute location should it be necessary.
If comparable properties are not available, the guest has the option of selecting available properties at prices
shown, or receiving a complete refund of all deposits.
* Parking passes – My cleaning company will leave on kitchen counter. Simply enter the dates of your stay
*Swimming Pools & Jacuzzis - wristbands are required. Owner will supply in unit. There is a surcharge of $15.00 for each wristbands not returned.
* Damage Fee – Damages in excess of $185 deposit or not reported will result in the guests being responsible.
The damage deposit does not release the guest from liability for the following reasons: 1. Intentional, willful,
reckless, or malicious acts of the tenant or others on the premises during the stay. 2. Pets not allowed (unless
accompanied by a certified personal health related issue} causing damage. 3. Theft. 4. Gross negligence,
intentional misuse of any device, appliance, furniture or belonging. 5. Damage caused while under the
influence of drugs or alcohol. 6. Damage from motor vehicles.
* Processing Fee – A $15.00 processing fee will be added to the reservation. This is non-refundable.
* Vacation Protection Insurance – Purchase through your own vender.
* Cancellations – A $100 processing fee will be charged for cancelled reservations. Cancellations made within
30 days of arrival will forfeit the entire reservation amount.
* No Phone is available - Bring your cell phone.
* This is a non smoking facility (includes the balcony) - If found to have been smoked it will result in fines of
* Linens - Linens are included in the reservation quote.
* Inspections – My cleaning company inspects each property before check-in and after check-out. If at any
time something breaks or malfunctions, please contact the office immediately.
* Departure Cleaning – Departure cleaning is provided by our company. If your rental is not clean upon your
arrival, please call or text me immediately. Please remove all trash, food, and supplies brought into the
property. Properties that are found exceptionally out of order
may result in the guest being charged additional cleaning fees.
* Supplies & Toiletries – Bring your own. (my cleaning company will supply a starter supply)
* Internet - Free high speed and/or wireless internet (Wi-Fi) connectivity. Please note that these services are
provided as a no-charge amenity. During your stay, problems can arise that are beyond my control,
interruption of service. For this reason, no refunds or room changes can be given in the event these particular
services become unavailable during your stay.
*Damaged items - You must notify me. Immediately. If there is any damage noticed at check-in, guests are
encouraged and I strongly recommend that you report this to insure you are not charged with the damage.
This is a rare occurrence due to the fact that there is an inspection and housekeeping team prior to your
arrival to insure your vacation is pleasant, memorable, fun, and stress free.
* Owners Locked Areas - Most owners have private storage. These locked areas are absolutely not included in
the rental and tampering is prohibited.
* Breakdowns - We do not guarantee air conditioning or appliances. There are NO REFUNDS should they fail.
Our main goal is to keep everything in good working order prior to your arrival. If for some reason there is a
breakdown we will do everything possible to repair any malfunction and correct the situation to insure you a
* Lost or Left Behind Items - I cannot be responsible in any way for personal belongings or items left behind
after departure. All belongings and items left behind that are not claimed within 14 days will be donated to a
charity of my choice. There are times that you may realize that an item was left behind, if found any shipping
required will be sent to you COD.
* NOT ALLOWED, Please note the following: No; Motorcycles or Golf carts are allowed in parking garage, no
fireworks within city limits, no driving on beach with any vehicles, no fires of any kind including grills on
balconies or beach, and no pets allowed unless they are considered a support pet with proper documentation.
* Long Term Rentals – My property is available for long term rentals during the months of October through
February at discounted monthly rates. Please contact me to inquire about specific prices.
* Accuracy – Every attempt has been made for accuracy. The owner is not responsible for errors on the site.
* Rates and policies are subject to change without prior notice.
* Reservations for the Following Year - Current year guests have the option to reserve the property prior to
departure. A deposit of $100 is required at the time of the reservation; this is non-refundable unless the
property becomes unavailable. Guests understand that the rate is subject to change unless locked in.
Homeowners have the first choice of their property. Reservations must be confirmed with rental (half the
amount) deposit 90 days prior to arrival and paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
* Refunds - Guests are not entitled to any refunds due to adverse weather, maintenance issues, construction,
disruption of utilities (including internet and cable), after occupancy. If there is an ordered evacuation due to
hurricane or other storms refund consideration for the prorated amount of time from the ordered evacuation
until the area is reopened, will be made following written request of same by tenant to agent.
*Please note these rental stipulations are not in force to hinder your vacation fun and enjoyment in anyway.
They are provided to insure your family and future guests enjoy a pleasant, memorable, fun, stress free vacation.
Beds: 1 King Bed, 2 Double Beds, 1 Sofa Bed
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared indoor pool
- Shared outdoor pool (heated)
- High Speed Internet
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Sea view
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Myrtle Beach, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review Reviews (2)
– based on 2 reviews
“Wonderful space at great rate!”
I stayed at this condo for three months while working in Myrtle Beach. The place was clean, comfy, the kitchen fully stocked with all your cooking needs, and the location cannot be beat! If I had any problems Lou was quick to respond and help solve the problem. If i ever needed for anything, Lou was always happy to oblige. I highly recommend and would absolutely stay here again! Enjoy your visit!
Owner's reply: Thank you for taking the time to post a review of my property. You also were a great and caring guest, always paid rent early and in parting everything was left in great condition.
“Had a great time at a great Condo at a great area”
We were at the property for about 8 days and had a great time. Location is ideal- accessible to restaurants, attractions and of course the beach. The condo is clean, everything worked as it should, quiet. A very relaxing environment. Pools, Jacuzzi and Lazy River all available. Front desk were very pleasant and helpful. We would definitely come back again.
Owner's reply: Always good to hear you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to hearing from you next time you visit Myrtle Beach. Be sure to inquire early if you wish certain dates. I offer a discount to repeat guests. Your comments are greatly appreciated. I take pride in my 2nd home and my cleaning people always make sure my guests are satisfied. Lou