Magic Mile 2Bdrm 2 Bath Updated Condo on the Beach
From $39 / night
|Per night:||$60 - $104|
|Per week:||$393 - $1,342|
Pets allowed: No
Beautiful Ocean view Condo at Central Myrtle Beach (Magic Mile)
Myrtle Beach, SC is all about enjoying the beach at my condo located at Beach Colony Resort, 5308 N. Ocean Blvd. Come take a dip in one of the two outdoor swimming pools or lazy river that overlook the beautiful beaches. What better way to spend a sunny South Carolina day! Children can take advantage of the separate kiddie pool & lazy river; we all know happy kids = happy parents! Don't forget to take advantage of the beautifully manicured tanning lawn, the best place to toss your beach towel and catch some rays. After a day of soaking in some South Carolina sun, enjoy a cool beverage or frozen cocktail at the pool bar! (Bad weather! enjoy the indoor pool, Jacuzzi, game room, exercise room or racket ball court} The snack bar offers a limited grill menu with items to tie you over until you can get to one of Myrtle Beach's famous restaurants! All in all, Beach Colony is a great place to take the family for a getaway! It just doesn't get much better than this! With every amenity you can possibly want, this condo will feel like your home away from home.
Golfers, This unit accommodates 4 comfortably ( you can toss a coin to see who gets the master sweet) (each has their own bed) The sofa bed has a upgraded memory foam mattress that makes it feel like a real bed. I can also set up T-times for you. Of course there are over 100 courses near by to choose from.
RENTAL AGREEMENT MUST ACKNOWLEDGE
* Check-In & Check-Out – Check-In “begins” at 3:00 p.m. This does not always guarantee your rental will be prepared at 3:00 p.m.
Every attempt will be made to have your rental readied by 3:00 p.m. & please understand delays may occur. No refunds will be given for
these delays. The entrance door has is coded and the code will be supplied to you via text message or phone call whatever you prefer.
Check-Out is at 10:00 a.m. There are no exceptions to this policy. There is a small window to have
the rental properties prepared for the next guest and tardiness delays this process, ½ day rental will be charged for late check-outs.
I request that the unit be prepared for departure by emptying the refrigerator, removing all trash, placing all dishes, pots, pans and silverware in the dishwasher and start the run cycle.
All sheets and towels are to be removed and placed in one area.
All windows to be closed and locked and doors locked upon exiting property.
* Reservations – Normal reservations are Saturday–to–Saturday June through August. A two night minimum is required for September through May. Exceptions may apply to these rules.
* Age – Guests must be 23 years of age or older. Proper identification for all is required at check-in. No one under the age of 23 is permitted to rent this unit. If under 23, guests must have a chaperone of proper age. Failure to comply will result in loss of reservation. No refunds will be given.
* No House parties allowed - Those violating this policy will forfeit their reservation and no refund given.
* Maximum Occupancy - This unit is 8. Violating the maximum occupancy will result in eviction without refund. Maximum occupancy is based on the number of guests that a unit sleeps.
* Problems - If for any reason there is a problem with my unit (electrical, fire, plumbing etc) I will do my best to accommodate your needs with a substitute location should it be necessary.
If comparable properties are not available, the guest has the option of selecting available properties at prices shown, or receiving a complete refund of all deposits.
* Parking passes -are distributed at the front desk they only require your room number.
* Damage Fee – Damages in excess of $185 deposit or not reported will result in the guests being responsible. The damage deposit does not release the guest from liability for the following reasons: 1. Intentional, willful, reckless, or malicious acts of the tenant or others on the premises during the stay. 2. Pets not allowed causing damage. 3. Acts of God. 4. Theft. 5. Gross negligence, intentional misuse of any device, appliance, furniture or belonging. 6. Damage caused while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. 7. Damage from motor vehicles.
* Processing Fee – A $15.00 processing fee will be added to the reservation. This is non-refundable.
* Vacation Protection Insurance - You have the option of protecting your vacation through the purchase of travel insurance. Although this insurance is optional, it is recommended. It provides protection should unforeseen circumstances occur. Vacation travel insurance is available to guests at the time the reservation is made or 30 days prior to arrival.
* Cancellations – A $100 processing fee will be charged for cancelled reservations. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will forfeit the entire reservation amount.
* Pets – HOA rules prohibit any guests from bringing pets to any property. Those guests found to have pets on Beach Colony Resort property will be evicted and no refund given.
* No Phone is available - Bring your cell phone.
* This is a non smoking facility - If found to have been smoked in will result in fines of $250.00.
* Linens - Linens are included in the reservation quote.
* Inspections – My cleaning company inspects each property before check-in and after check-out. If at any time something breaks or malfunctions, please contact the office immediately.
* Departure Cleaning – Departure cleaning is provided by our company. If your rental is not clean upon your arrival, please call or text me immediately.
Please remove all trash, food, and supplies brought into the property. Properties that are found exceptionally out of order may result in the guest being charged additional cleaning fees.
* Supplies & Toiletries – Bring your own. Note a starter supply will be provided.
* Internet - Free high speed and/or wireless internet (Wi-Fi) connectivity. Please note that these services are
provided as a no-charge amenity. During your stay, problems can arise that are beyond my control, interruption of service. For this reason, no refunds or room changes can be given in the event these particular services become unavailable during your stay.
You must notify me. Immediately. If there is any damage noticed at check-in, guests are encouraged and I strongly recommend that you report this to insure you are not charged with the damage. This is a rare occurrence due to the fact that there is an inspection and housekeeping team prior to your arrival to insure your vacation is pleasant, memorable, fun, and stress free.
* Owners Locked Areas - Most owners have private storage. These locked areas are absolutely not included in the rental and tampering is prohibited.
* Breakdowns - We do not guarantee air conditioning or appliances. There are NO REFUNDS should they fail. Our main goal is to keep everything in good working order prior to your arrival. If for some reason there is a breakdown we will do everything possible to repair any malfunction and correct the situation to insure you a wonderful vacation.
* Lost or Left Behind Items - I cannot be responsible in any way for personal belongings or items left behind after departure. All belongings and items left behind that are not claimed within 14 days will be donated to a charity of my choice. There are times that you may realize that an item was left behind, if found any shipping required will be sent to you COD.
* Mail & Messages - All mail sent to guests will end up at the front desk. They will not deliver items to your room. (if you are expecting mail or a package you must check with the front desk. they are not aware of the tenants in my unit)
Please note some of the following: no fireworks within city limits, no driving on beach with any vehicles, no fires of any kind including grills on balconies or beach, and the pet policy. We ask that you be considerate of private property and only use designated beach access areas.
* HOA – All of our properties are subject to the particular Home Owners Association that governs them. Please inquire with the front desk should you have any questions regarding but not limited to, PICK UP AT FRONT DESK parking passes.
NOT ALLOWED;motorcycles, golf carts, grilling, fireworks, etc…
* Long Term Rentals – My property is available for long term rentals during the months of October through February at discounted monthly rates. Please call or email me to inquire about specific prices.
* Accuracy – Every attempt has been made for accuracy. The owner is not responsible for errors on the advertisement. Rates and policies are subject to change without prior notice.
* Reservations for the Following Year - Current year guests have the option to reserve the property prior to departure. A deposit of $150 is required at the time of the reservation; this is non-refundable unless the property becomes unavailable. Guests understand that the rate is subject to change unless locked in. Homeowners have the first choice of their property. Reservations must be confirmed with rental (25% of amount) at time of booking and paid in full 35 days prior to arrival.
* Refunds - Guests are not entitled to any refunds due to adverse weather, maintenance issues, construction, disruption of utilities (including internet and cable), after occupancy. If there is an ordered evacuation due to hurricane or other storms refund consideration for the prorated amount of time from the ordered evacuation until the area is reopened, will be made following written request of same by tenant to owner.
Please note these rental stipulations are not in force to hinder your vacation fun and enjoyment in anyway. They are provided to insure your family and future guests enjoy a pleasant, memorable, fun, stress free vacation.
You must acknowledge you have read and agree to this "Rental Agreement'
When applying for occupancy.
|Feb 11 2017||Mar 10 2017||$88||$88||$569||$1,707||2 Nights|
|Mar 11 2017||May 19 2017||$104||$104||$675||$2,025||2 Nights|
|May 20 2017||Jun 09 2017||-||-||$976||-||1 Week|
|Jun 10 2017||Jun 30 2017||-||-||$1,245||-||1 Week|
|Jul 01 2017||Jul 07 2017||-||-||$1,342||-||1 Week|
|Jul 08 2017||Aug 11 2017||-||-||$1,245||-||1 Week|
|Aug 12 2017||Sep 08 2017||-||-||$976||-||1 Week|
|Sep 09 2017||Oct 13 2017||$104||$104||$675||$2,025||2 Nights|
|Oct 14 2017||Nov 10 2017||$88||$88||$569||$1,707||2 Nights|
|Nov 12 2017||Feb 10 2018||$60||$60||$393||$1,179||2 Nights|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: Pay Pal 25% at time of booking. Remaining 75% must be received 35 days prior to stay by Personal Check or Money Order. You will receive payment submission information at time of booking.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, PayPal, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: Fees: Linens $62 + tax Move out cleaning $70 + tax Registration $15 + local taxes of 12% Refundable Damage Deposit $185 3% convenience fee for online payments|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Double Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Game Room
- Outdoor Shower
- View (Ocean)
- Parking Included
- High Speed Internet
- Pool Table
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- DVD Player
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Miniature Golf
- Children's Pool
- Live Entertainment
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Movie Theater
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Shopping Area
- Amusement Park
- Water Park
- Grocery Store
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Wonderful space at great rate!
Wonderful space at great rate!
January 13, 2017
I stayed at this condo for three months while working in Myrtle Beach. The place was clean, comfy, the kitchen fully stocked with all your cooking needs, and the location cannot be beat! If I had any problems Lou was quick to respond and help solve the problem. If i ever needed for anything, Lou was always happy to oblige. I highly recommend and would absolutely stay here again! Enjoy your visit!
Had a great time at a great Condo at a great area
Vic and Dee Torres
Upstate, New York
Had a great time at a great Condo at a great area
September 26, 2016
We were at the property for about 8 days and had a great time. Location is ideal- accessible to restaurants, attractions and of course the beach. The condo is clean, everything worked as it should, quiet. A very relaxing environment. Pools, Jacuzzi and Lazy River all available. Front desk were very pleasant and helpful. We would definitely come back again.
Always good to hear you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to hearing from you next time you visit Myrtle Beach. Be sure to inquire early if you wish certain dates. I offer a discount to repeat guests.
Your comments are greatly appreciated. I take pride in my 2nd home and my cleaning people always make sure my guests are satisfied.
Nice for the price
Nice for the price
July 10, 2016
We stayed at this 2 bedroom condo for a week. It was close drive to all Myrtle Beach attraction, with a few restaurants within walking distance. The beach was very nice, but bring your own chairs because the rentals are $30 a day. The 2 pools at this resort were on the small size but had a good deep end. They were very busy, but we were there on the 4 th of July weekend. The condo had everything we needed. The view of the ocean wasn't very good, but being on the second floor meant we never had to wait on elevators to get to the beach. Everything was in working condition and the condo owner gave us his cell number if we had any questions or concerns. He was quick to respond.
Write a review!