- Hotel apartment
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $197 - $197
- Per week:
- $1375 - $1375
2 Full baths
Description from manager
The Beautiful Mayan Palace Master Suite is Lovely Two Bedroom Unit
Located in the Mayan Palace on Grupo Vidanta’s 2,500 acre propertyproperty in Nuevo Vallarta in Mexico, these suites are a wonderful getaway option for up to two adults and two children. What better gift can one give others than life long, wonderful memories of exciting vacations with families and friends.
What is there to do? Relax, play, swimm, learn, exercise, walk, talk, enjoy times together and leave wishing your vacation could last longer.
Here are highlights that make a Mayan Palace Master Suite an attractive vacation option:
* Kitchen, dining and living areas, two beautiful bedrooms, two spacious bath areas and a beautiful deck with a dipping pool
- Beautiful swimming pools are along the beach
- Many restaurants serving either/or breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Shopping for sundries, groceries, and luxury items in the on-site grocery and merchandise stores
- State of the art gym offers a variety of classes and personal trainers
- Massages at the Brio Spa
- Walks along the beach
* Golf cart trams for transportation if walking is not a preferred way to get around
* Purified Drinking Water
* 24-hour Medical Service by Certified Physician
* ATM machine / Money exchange
* Twice daily housekeeping services
* Transportation from the airport upon your arrival
What can you expect while vacationing in 2,500 acre property?
* Beach activities on the beautiful, sandy beach include volley ball and more
* Parachute rides (fee applies)
* Two 18 hole golf courses, a 10 hole Executive course
* The Vidanta Golf Academy
* A driving range and practice area near the Academy
* Tennis facilities (fees apply for night play)
* Resort activities, which include:
- Pool games
- Pool exercise classes
- Themed dinner shows
* Children activities and day programs (fees apply)
In addition, the resort is managing its way through the Covid-19 crisis. Here is a summary of actions taken by the resort:
• Thorough cleaning and disinfecting measures are in place.
• Guests receive a welcome kit with complimentary face masks and hand sanitizer upon checking.
• All guest luggage is disinfected at check in.
• Automatic hand sanitizing stations are located at entrances, lobbies, elevator entrances, restaurants, spas, gyms, shops, and resort transportation stations.
• A no-cash policy throughout the resorts.
• Guest rooms are cleaned thoroughly and sanitized with an electrostatic disinfecting sprayer between guests.
• All linens are changed daily, and guest rooms are cleaned rigorously by gloved housekeeping staff.
• Every housecleaning cart and all of its equipment are fully sanitized at the beginning and end of each shift.
• Special care is given to the cleaning every high-contact surface.
• Every employee working in guest spaces carries sanitizer and disinfectant to disinfect surfaces they touch and their own hands.
Procedures are designed to provide guests with maximum protection against coming down with coronavirus.
Mary Ann and I have been owners since 2007 and have been renting our available weeks each year since then to guests who love the resort but do not want to buy at this time. We are a trusted host and the properties are very secure. They truly are places where wonderful memories accumulate year after year.
* Reservations in our Mayan Palace, Grand Mayan, Grand Bliss and Grand Luxxe units are open between June 1, 2021 and October 31, 2021.
*Reservations may be made for 7 day periods WITH ARRIVALS ON ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!
*Our Reservations ARE MADE WITH NO EXTRA RESORT FEES REQUIRED.
Book your reservations now through TripAdvisor or directly with us. Just let us know when you want to arrive, the type of unit you would like to book and the location of your preferred destination, and we will respond quickly to your request.
We look forward to hearing from you and truly appreciate your confidence in us..
Read more Read less
About the area
Bob And Mary Ann
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
About the manager
Mary Ann and I live in California. We have five children, four spouses and nine grand children. We own many weeks because our children and theirs love visiting Mexico with us. Our family has been visiting Mexico since 1999, and the grand children have been safely vacationing at Vidanta's proper...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerExclusive Master Villa - 2 BR: Nuevo Vallarta, MX Nuevo Vallarta Mexico From $445/night Grand Bliss Master - Suite 2 BR - Riviera Maya Paamul Mexico From $0/night Grand Luxxe Master Suite Condo at Vidanta Riviera Maya From $0/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 17:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Bedroom 1: King bed
Bedroom 2: King bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa beds
- Air conditioning
- Children's pool
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Housekeeping Included
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Parking Included
- Secure parking
- Sea view
- Staffed property
- Towels provided
- Wheelchair users
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- Fax machine
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Ping Pong Table
- Water sports
- Pool or snooker table
- 2 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.