Super Clean Ocean Front Condo w Large Pool!!
From $100 / night
|Per night:||$100 - $200|
|Per week:||$1,350 - $1,500|
Pets allowed: No
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIT IS ONLY RENTED WEEKLY FROM MEMORIAL DAY-LABOR DAY. HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE STUDENTS OR GROUPS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
This clean and organized condo features; Large Dining Room and Living Room combination, Separate Sunroom overlooking Atlantic Ocean and large outdoor pool, King size bed in Owners Suite overlooking Ocean, New (Twins) in Bedroom 2 with Bay views. Lots of storage and closet space also. New Sectional Sleep sofa in Living Room and sleep sofa in Sunroom each sleep 2. The condo is perfect for up to 8 guests, the building is clean and well maintained with a very attentive staff and 24 hour security personnel.
You will not be disappointed!.
Call Paul for details.
$250.00 Refundable Security Deposit due with first half of weekly rental will reserve unit.
$35.00 Parking Fee paid to the security office upon arrival.
1. Hit the Boardwalk! - Bike, Walk or Ride the Train the entire length from the Inlet to end at 27th Street (apx 3 miles).
2. Forget Your Diet! Be sure to enjoy real boardwalk fries, caramel popcorn, salt water taffy or dine at some of the finest restaurants in the Mid-Atlantic.
3. Relax! Catch a spectacular bayside sunset or if you are an early riser the sunrise over the beach is fabulous.
4. Explore! Check out the Lifesaving Museum on the Boardwalk at the Inlet or take a walking tour of the historic downtown area.
5. Get Back to Nature! Visit Assateague Island- just 9 miles from Ocean City. Hike the nature trails, enjoy the beach and see the wild ponies and deer.
6.Shop! Whether its great bargains or great antiques Ocean City and quaint nearby towns (Snow Hill, Berlin) have everything to offer.
7. Sundaes in the Park! ''' This event is perfect for everyone ''' Sunday evenings, July 13th ''' August 24th, 6pm-8pm catch live music, make your own ice cream sundaes and enjoy special activities for the kids ''' Northside Park ''' 127th Street on the Bay.
8. Dance! Free Beach Concerts Every Wednesday July 9th - August 20th 8pm- 9:30pm on the beach Downtown at North Division Street and the Boardwalk.
9. Warm up to Evening Beach Bonfires ''' Every Thursday July 10th - August 28th, 9pm on the beach Downtown at North Division Street.
10. Have Fun! ''' Make Memories and make reservations for next visit!
About the owner
|Sep 01 2016||Oct 31 2016||$150||$200||-||-||2 Nights|
|Oct 31 2016||Dec 31 2016||$100||$150||-||-||2 Nights|
|Apr 11 2017||Apr 30 2017||-||$150||-||-||2 Nights|
|May 01 2017||May 31 2017||-||$175||-||-||2 Nights|
|Jun 01 2017||Aug 22 2017||-||-||$1,500||-||1 Week|
|Aug 22 2017||Aug 31 2017||-||-||$1,350||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: INCLUDED|
|Deposits: $250.00 Security Deposit with half due to reserve at booking, second half due 30 days prior to possession. Early possession and late stay possible if condo is vacant the following week.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: ** Cleaning fee available upon request..highly recommended...the best 65.00 you'll spend! ** Parking fee $35 required upon check in at Security Office, additional charge for additional vehicles if space is available.|
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- 2 Sofa Beds
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Shower
- View (Ocean)
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- View (Water)
- Full Kitchen
- Private Pool
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Antenna)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Ceiling Fan
- Coffee Maker
- Grocery Store
- Shopping Area
- Scuba Diving
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Children's Pool
- Ice Skating
- Water Park
- Movie Theater
- Water Skiing
- Live Entertainment
- Amusement Park
- Miniature Golf
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Whale Watching
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Ocean City, Maryland
Home away from home
Nikasha Miller -Reid
Home away from home
September 10, 2013
Thank you for letting us experience the place we love to go during our summer vacation. It felt just like home, everything was convenient,comfortable,and just what we needed! The view was beautiful and being able to watch my family enjoy the pool while I relaxing on the balcony! At night after worn-out from the daily activities it was relaxing to take a quick swim,watch a movie,or just set on the balcony was great!!! I truly enjoyed the property and our experience!
Cheryl Boyer Foelker
July 18, 2012
This condo has breathtaking views of the ocean (and pool). It is in the perfect location, allowing my teens to spend their days between the ocean and pool, and never venturing near any roadways! The beds are comfortable, and the condo was stocked with everything we needed for our week long visit. We wished our vacation never ended!
This is a great condo
More than expected
More than expected
August 19, 2008
As titled, huge MBR, smaller but great for 2 second br, used the enclosed balcony as a third br. Ocean front views from MBR and balcony br were great. only draw back was 2nd floor location was a bit loud in mornings. Woke me, but did not seem to bother my teens. Could sleep 8 with additional sofa bed in LR
Thanks for letting us stay at your beach condo! We had a blast and the kids didn't want to leave. We couldn't get them out of the water. Your condo is clean and beautiful and we'll be booking more time in the future.
We stay here every year and look forward to coming back. As advertised this condo was perfect for our family. It is always very clean and we love the views of the Ocean and the bay. The kids love the pool and we love the fact that we can see them from the condo and call them up for lunch/dinner from the condo. The ocean is only steps away and not crowded. We also like the fact that the condo was located north of all of the hustle and bustle of Ocean City.
We highly recommend this condo. What you see in the pictures is what you'll get when you arrive.
Write a review!