- Log cabin
- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $198 - $247
- Per week:
- $990 - $1235
3 Unknown types
Description from manager
Relax and unwind! This beautiful, secluded hideaway provides comfort for 1 - 6 guests. Enjoy year round mountain views from all rooms, the deck, and hot tub. Hiking trails are nearby. Nestled in acres of nature preserve, this is the ideal place for a romantic getaway, quality family time, and get-together with friends.
The cozy cabin features cathedral ceilings, wood floors, remote-controlled fireplace, wrap around deck with rocking chairs, a six-person hot tub, and romantic fire pit. Enjoy Cable TV, great Wifi signal with High-Speed Internet, and Smart TVs with NFL Channel and SEC Network.
Access to downtown Black Mountain and Asheville is easy. Downtown Black Mountain is only 20 - 25 min away, Asheville about 35 - 40 min. For live music and entertainment, the famous Straightaway Cafe offers great food and fun and is within a ten-minute reach.
The cabin is located in a gated community with paved roads.
• Great porch with rocking chairs and deck with hot-tub and fire table.
• Main floor: Living room with gas logs; dining area; bedroom with king-size bed, and full bath with rain shower; kitchen with stainless appliances.
• Upstairs: Bedroom with queen-size bed, and full bath with tub; loft area with desk.
• Downstairs: Family room with electric fireplace and big screen TV; bedroom with queen-size bed and full bath; washer/dryer. There is a pack-n-play bed/playpen for you to use if needed.
• Soft sheets and plush towels are provided for your convenience.
Come enjoy this piece of heaven!!! If you are looking for tranquility, peace, and quiet, this is it. Book now for a weekend getaway, or family vacation!
Additional amenities: ATM/bank, Carbon monoxide detector, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dining, Dining Area, Dishes & Utensils, Fire table, Fireplace (gas logs), Full Kitchen, Heating, King size bed, Living Room, Log/Timber Cabin, Nearby Grocery, Nearby Medical Services, Private, Roku/SmartTV, Smoke detectors, View, autumn foliage, combination tub/shower, flexible, groceries, hiking, hospital, medical services, necessary, non smoking only, queen, scenic drives, shower, sight seeing, tub
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
About the manager
Offering over 180 vacation homes in the Asheville and Black Mountain areas. Each vacation home we offer is fully equipped and lovingly furnished by the owner. We have houses that range from one to six bedrooms to accommodate any size group. We offer rentals for everything from a weekend getaway to a...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this managerCasa Chillotta | Secluded Country Cabin near Lake Lure & Asheville Gerton United States From $140/night Ashevilla Asheville United States From $0/night Winterpast will bring back the Norman Rockwell ideas of times past! Black Mountain United States From $265/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Mountain Views
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Clothes dryer
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- 3 Unknown types
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Old Fort, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.