- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $550 - $1307
- Per week:
- $3849 - $9143
4 Full baths
Description from manager
villa is an idyllic and luxurious family villa with a beautiful private heated swimming pool, located right on the seafront of the Omis Riviera with panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea. Situated along the coast line, set back from a small coastal road and only about 80m from the beach, this villa is hard to beat.
On entering the villa, there is a large open plan living and dining area with a modern and fully-equipped kitchen and floor to ceiling windows which open out onto the terrace and swimming pool. Upstairs, there are 4 double en-suite bedrooms and two sofa beds for additional guests. On the lower ground floor there is an air-conditioned gym, shower room, sauna and smaller bedroom with a sofa bed and TV.
The luxury of this villa extends to the outside terrace and garden with a heated swimming pool surrounded by decking with reclining sun loungers and parasols. There is an amazing covering dining area with a beautiful table, built-in speakers and a large barbecue looking out over the spectacular sea view, making this the idyllic setting for evening feasts under the stars. There is also the magical addition of a small playground, providing hours of entertainment for the little ones.
villa is set in a unique and highly sought after location, just a short stroll from the beach and also the local town where you can enjoy the local bars, shops and restaurants. A little further afield is the bustling and vibrant city of Split which combines history and culture with modern entertainment and a fabulous night life!
This is a beautiful holiday villa for friends and family yearning for a sophisticated getaway with sunshine, beaches, culture and atmosphere.
villa is located in a highly desired setting along the Omis Riviera within walking distance to the Brzet beach in one direction, and the town centre in the other.
The Omis Riviera boasts crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea, high mountains in the background and breath taking natural surroundings. Omis is a bustling town in the heart of the Dalmatian coast offering many festivals and events throughout the summer months, including a Pirate Festival. There are also many restaurants serving the local delicacies, local markets and historical monuments to discover.
A little further along the coast is the Croatia’s second largest city, Split. This attractive city combines both modernity and tradition making it the ideal attraction for all ages. The Diocletian’s Palace is an unmissable Unesco World Heritage Site and there are countless bars, restaurants and shops for you to really soak up the fabulous atmosphere of this Mediterranean haven.
- Open plan living area with a modern kitchen, dining table for 8 guests and a comfortable seating area with a modern fireplace. The kitchen is fully equipped with a breakfast bar and stools, oven, stove top hobs, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and cutlery, crockery and glassware. This area benefits from panoramic sea views through the floor to ceiling windows
- Master Bedroom: Double bed with TV, sea views and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, bidet, wash basin and WC
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with sofa bed, TV, sea views and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with sofa bed, TV, sea views and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, wash basin and WC
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with TV, sea views and en-suite bathroom with shower/bath, wash basin, bidet and WC
- Two of the bedroom have direct access to the first floor balcony which has a comfortable seating area, perfect for an evening aperitif
Lower Ground Floor
- Fitness studio with treadmill, various weights, TV and air conditioning
- Shower room
- Bedroom with sofa bed and TV
- Private heated swimming pool (8.6x3.5m)
- Sun deck with 6 reclining sun loungers and parasols
- Covered dining area with outside speakers and barbecue
- Outside shower and WC
- Children’s playground with climbing frame and slide
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
Security deposit: €500, paid prior to arrival
Energy costs included?: Included in the rental price
Linen & towels included?: Included in the rental price
Pets welcome?: Subject to prior agreement
Changeover day: Flexible
Smoking Allowed?: Not inside the villa
Minimum stay: 7 nights May to September, otherwise 5 nights
Pool heating charge?: No
Heating costs included?: Included in the rental price
Arrival time: 4.00 p.m.
Departure time: 11.00 a.m.
Tax: Included in the rental price
Internet access?: Wi-Fi connection included
Insurance: It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.
This is a beautiful
Read more Read less
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Russian, Swedish
About the manager
Founded in 2011, Travelopo is a globally recognised holiday rentals specialist, working with the most comprehensive and trusted network of established property managers and local agents across the globe to provide a reliable and relaxing booking experience for every type of traveler. Our impressive...View manager's full profile
Other properties from this manager3 bedroom Villa with Pool, Air Con and WiFi - 5804507 Calvi France From $0/night 4 bedroom Villa with Pool, Air Con, WiFi and Walk to Shops - 5223872 Sveti Petar Croatia From $0/night 5 bedroom Villa with Pool and WiFi - 5806467 Les Portes-en-Re France From $0/night More properties from this manager
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: ($585.99) £466.05
- Please contact the owner
- Bedroom 1: Full bed
Bedroom 2: Full bed
Bedroom 3: Full bed
Bedroom 4: Full bed
Bedroom 5: Full bed
- Air conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV
- 4 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Omis, Croatia Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews
Help other travelers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Vacation Home Rentals is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.