- Pets allowed:
- Wi-Fi available:
- Per night:
- $155 - $567
- Per week:
- $1002 - $3264
5 Full baths
Description from owner
For your peace of mind we follow guidelines for disinfection laid out by the CDC as follows:
- Disinfect kitchen and bathroom.
- Sanitize dishes & flatware in the dishwasher.
- Disinfect “high touch” points including: light switches and lamps; doorknobs and handles, keypads; tabletops; cabinet and dresser knobs; electronics and appliances.
Come and relax with your family and friends at our beautifully decorated 4000 square feet large vacation home. It features 7 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms. With 2 living areas, fully equipped kitchen, less than two miles to Supermarket, easy access to Uber eats, other food delivery services and many restaurants nearby, it's perfect for your family to relax together and enjoy each other's company. The fabulous large private Pool/Spa with child safety pool fence, plus free usage of all baby gears ( crib, highchair ) and in-house washer/dryer, provide all of you more fun and relaxation after a long day in Disney or a day trip to beaches on the East or West coast.
This home is ideally situated in the popular Hampton Lakes resort -Davenport which is located on US 27 between Rt 192 and Highway I-4. It's known as the 'Golden Triangle' of vacation villas. Hampton Lakes is the perfect spot. It is very close to the I-4 at Champions Gate, which will take you to Disney, SeaWorld, Universal, Discovery Cove, ESPN Wide World of Sports, beaches on the east and west coasts, shopping malls, several championship golf courses, Busch Gardens, and the Space Centre. It certainly has the best of all worlds. At the heart of the community, steps away from this villa, there are 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, beach volleyball court, and 2 children's playgrounds. Take a scenic stroll around the area which is surrounded by palm trees or a 5-minute drive will take you to the busy Rt 192 area with crazy golf, restaurants, and shops galore. For the avid golfer, there is the delightful Champions Gate Golf Course a few miles away ( two 18 hole courses both designed by Greg Norman).
* 7 bedrooms (1 downstairs), 3 King beds, 2 Queen bed and 4 sets of bunk beds. Sleeps 18 people comfortably. 5 full bathrooms
* Fabulous, large private swimming pool & Spa with heating option
* Child safety fence around pool & baby gears (crib, highchair) are available FREE of charge
* Fully equipped kitchen; in-house washer/dryer, towels and linens all provided
* FREE high-speed Wireless Internet and FREE unlimited calls to US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
* Two separate huge living areas for the comfort of your large group
* Separate dining room and breakfast area
* 55'' brand new LED smart TV with BLU-RAY in family room and TV in all bedrooms
* AIR-CONDITIONED game room with pool table and air hockey table.
We use a highly recommended locally based management company with friendly 24-hour support to our guests. Whether you are a seasoned Florida visitor or contemplating visiting "the magic" for the first time, we believe that we can satisfy all of your vacation needs.
Note: Pool/Spa heating is optional $189/week plus taxes and grill is optional $63/week.
Read more Read less
About the area
- Years listed:
Languages spoken: English
Other properties from ownerSANITIZED, Private South Pool/Spa, Veranda, No Rear Neighbor, Resort Amenities Orlando United States From $135/night SANITIZED, Private Pool, Covered Lanai, Wifi, Gated Resort, Clubhouse, Amenities Orlando United States From $130/night SANITIZED, Private Pool, Veranda, Big Yard for Kids, Gated Resort w/ Clubhouse Orlando United States From $90/night More properties from this owner
- Check in time: 16:00, Check out time: 10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
This rental can only be paid for online through Vacation Home Rentals using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Damage deposit: $300.00
- No smoking at this property
- Air conditioning
- Private garden
- High Speed Internet
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Linen provided
- Private outdoor pool (heated)
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Parking Included
- Towels provided
- Wi-Fi available
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes dryer
- DVD player
- High chair
- Hair dryer
- Stereo system
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Climbing frame
- Cycling Trips
- Games room
- Water sports
- Horse riding
- Pool or snooker table
- Swing set
- 5 Full baths
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Orlando, United States Have you been a guest of this property? Reviews (7)
– based on 7 reviews
“Great place to stay!”
We loved it here. It was a nice to be able to use the club house. Lots of stores by for shopping. We would go there again.
“Amazing stay in the Orlando area”
This is a great rental villa, in a nice quiet neighborhood, with all amenities close by. Nicely equipped and modern house, with a great pool and hot tub. Very comfortable stay, with no issues at all. Michelle the villa owner is great, and gets back to you very quickly with all answers. Everything is close by, and the property is central to the Orlando area.
“Great Place to stay!!”
Great place!!Close to the Highway, big enough for a big family or group of friends.Michelle is always ready to answer and to solve problems