Disney Villa with Private Pool and free internet
From $46 / night
Pets allowed: No
Location ! Location ! Location !
Ask about our last minute SPECIAL RATE!
Holidays rate are higher than the regular weeks.... Please ask!
Jan, .............. $553 per week ( $79 per day )
Feb, .............. $623 per week ( $89 per day )
Mar, .............. $623 per week ( $89 per day )
Apr, .............. $623 per week ( $89 per day )
May, .............. $553 per week ( $79 per day )
Jun, .............. $665 per week ( $95 per day )
Jul, .............. $623 per week ( $89 per day )
Aug, .............. $595 per week ( $85 per day )
Sep, .............. $483 per week ( $69 per day )
Oct, .............. $553 per week ( $79 per day )
Nov, .............. $553 per week ( $79 per day )
Dec, .............. $595 per week ( $85 per day )
Holidays rate are different....... Please ask!
This is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom with 2 master suites luxurious villa with a private heated pool and a spa in a prestigious community, sleeps up to 8 people. It is about 10 miles drive to the main gate of Disney World, 15 miles from Sea World, 18 miles from Universal Studio, 4 miles from the new Champions Gate Golf Course (a 36 hole championship course) and Orlando International airport is about 25 minutes drive away.
There are total of 3 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. One king bed, one queen bed, two twin beds and one sofa that can be converted into a sofa bed. The interior of the house is designed, decorated, and luxuriously furnished by a professional interior designer.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a beautiful separated dinning and a breakfast nook. Bed linen and towels are provided. Separate laundry room with washer and dryer. Free unlimited internet access, free unlimit local telephone call,free playstation 2 games, free baby playard with beding set, free baby boost chair, free stroller amd more.
Please ask us for specials since we do offer specials from time to time. Please also ask for our special discount for staying longer than 2 weeks.
1. Check in/Check out: Check-in no sooner than 4pm and check-out no later than 10 am. If you have special needs, please do let us know in advance.
2. The client is responsible for the property and is expected to take reasonable care of it. All damages and breakages are the legal responsibilities of the client. Any maintenance or repair of the premises, equipment, amenities or fixtures required due to misuse will be charged to the client. A security deposit will be refunded following a satisfactory report from the property managers.
3. Homes are cleaned at the end of each stay only.
4. Pets and smoking are prohibited.
1. Security Deposit: $300.00 deposit must be sent within 3 days of making your reservation. The remaining balance owed on your reservation must be paid in full 1 months prior to arrival made by US check (as long as departure is no less than 1 months), by wire transfer/money order/personal check.
2. Cancellation: security deposit will be refunded in full only if the cancellation occurs at least three months prior to the check-in date. 50% between 3 and 1 month before rental period and not refunded in Less than one month. _______________________________________________________ _____________
Our local management company is "very" local. They also live on Kissimmee only minutes away from SandyRidge. In the unlikely event that something is not just right they will be able to help.
Also, there is no need to pick up the key from a far away office. You just drive to SandyRidge and pick up the key from the lock box (the code is being changed after each of our guests leave and we will let you know YOUR lock box code approximately a week before you arrive). For security reasons the key is deposited just for you on the day you arrive and will be removed as soon as you check-out.
The day after your arrival our friendly property managers will any answer any questions you might have. _______________________________________________________ ______________
Vacation Rental Amenities
- free playstation 2 games
- 1 King bed
- 1 Queen bed
- 2 Twin beds
- 1 baby crib
- 1 Soft bed can be converted from sofa in the family room.
- 1 Baby Crib .
- Private screened heated pool and spa in the backyard.
- Telephones with free local calls.
- 3 Cable TVs.
- Dvd player and VCR player
- Fully Air conditioned.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher,oven
- Microwave and fridge freezer with ice maker, blender, toaster.
- Laundry room with separate washer,dryer and ironing facilities.
- 2 hairdryers
- All towels and linen provided.
- *** Please bring your own beach towel.
- The services of our local management company.
Activities and Attractions
It is 10-15 minutes away from Disney World and MGM Studios and approximately 25 minutes drive from sea world and Universal Studios. There are other numerous shopping outlets, all within easy reach. You will be spoiled for choice! This home is located less than 10 minutes away from the Champions Gate Golf Complex with two international standard courses designed by Greg Norman. International airport is about 25-35 minutes drive away.
Qinjian Zhao Zhao
|Oct 01 2015||Sep 30 2016||$69||$69||$484||$1,377||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: Security Deposit: $300.00 deposit must be sent within 3 days of making your reservation. The remaining balance owed on your reservation must be paid in full 1 months prior to arrival made by US check (as long as departure is no less than 1 months), by wire transfer/money order/personal check.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: Flat fee. No other hidden fee.|
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Orlando, Florida
August 16, 2011
This was the best place we ever stayed in florida better than any time share and by far better than any hotel
Ann Meeks Williams
August 10, 2011
We had a great time. The home was very nice and clean. Very close to anything you wanted to do. We spent one day just sitting and relaxing and didn't do anything. We had a very fun 4 days.
Good place to stay
Ann Arbor,MI USA
Good place to stay
January 3, 2011
It was very good experience and convenient to Disney World.
August 17, 2010
It was home away from home. I love it, my husband it and my children enjoyed it. we will have to do it again next year.
the best vacation everrrrrrrrrr!!!!
the best vacation everrrrrrrrrr!!!!
August 7, 2010
beautiful, economic, it was all i wanted and more!!1 thanks!!!
Flat fee. No hidden cost. Great Location. Clean and fresh.
Very Clean house, nice pool. Close to Magic Kingdom.
Low rate, nice house. Good service! Worth every penny
Great House! Very close to Disney World and other parks.